Ab3d.PowerToys 是一個終極的WPF和WinForms 3D工具庫，大大簡化了與科學，技術，CAD或其他3D圖形開發桌面應用程式。
該Ab3d.PowerToys是使用基於DirectX 9，這提供了不錯的硬體加速並使許多3D場景WPF 3D rendering engine。但是，當3D場景比較複雜，則可以使用一個超快速的 DirectX 11 rendering engine - Ab3d.DXEngine。
更重要的是，正在使用Ab3d.PowerToys library中的現有應用程式可以在幾分鐘內升級到帶有 DirectX 11 rendering engine的Ab3d.DXEngine。
The main features of the library are:
- The easiest to use 3D API with many great code samples in C#
- Cameras (TargetPositionCamera, FreeCamera, FirstPersonCamera, ThirdPersonCamera, etc.)
- Camera Controllers (MouseCameraController, CameraControlPanel, ViewCubeCameraController)
- 3D Models and Visuals (Sphere, Box, Cylinder, etc.)
- Generate extruded or lathe 3D objects
- Use Boolean operations on 3D objects or slice them with a 3D plane
- 3D Lines (the fastest implementation for connected, disconnected and lines with arrows)
- 3D Text
- Event Manager 3D (simplified event handling on 3D objects)
- Many helper classes to ease work with WPF 3D
- Support for touch and multi-touch to rotate, move and zoom the camera
- Import 3D models from obj files (integrated in Ab3d.PowerToys) or almost all other 3D files with Assimp importer (see below)
- Play keyframe and skeletal animations from many 3D files with Assimp importer
- Export 3D models to many file types files (using Assimp exporter)
- Fully optimized to achieve best possible performance
- When faster rendering is required, it is very easy to switch to DirectX 11 rendering with Ab3d.DXEngine
- Premium support for all questions regarding WPF 3D and our libraries
3D objects can be imported with assimp importer from the following file formats:
.3d, .3ds, .3mf, .ac, .ac3d, .acc, .amf, .ase, .ask, .assbin, .b3d, .blend, .bvh, .cob, .csm, .dae, .dxf, .enff, .fbx, .glb, .gltf, .hmp, .ifc, .ifczip, .irr, .irrmesh, .lwo, .lws, .lxo, .md2, .md3, .md5anim, .md5camera, .md5mesh, .mdc, .mdl, .mesh, .mesh.xml, .mot, .ms3d, .ndo, .nff, .obj, .off, .ogex, .pk3, .ply, .pmx, .prj, .q3o, .q3s, .raw, .scn, .sib, .smd, .stl, .stp, .ter, .uc, .vta, .x, .x3d, .x3db, .xgl, .xml, .zgl
It is possible to export the 3D objects into the following file formats:
dae, x, stp, obj, obj, stl, stl, ply, ply, 3ds, gltf, glb, gltf, glb, assbin, assxml, x3d, fbx, fbx, 3mf. files
用於WPF和WinForms的DirectX 11 3D成像引擎
DXEngine 是一個非常快速的3D成像引擎，可以在 .Net 桌面應用程式中使用。
引擎還支持高品質的視覺效果，包括每像素照明、PBR（physically based rendering）材質和陰影。
Main Ab3d.DXEngine features
- DirectX 11 based rendering engine with full hardware rendering support.
- Render millions of triangles with using instancing, smart optimizations and other techniques to get extreme GPU performance.
- Render millions of hardware accelerated 3D lines (with custom thickness, line color and line pattern).
- Multi-threaded rendering that can in some cases achieve more then 4 times the performance of a single thread.
- Super-fast per pixel lighting and super-sampling for improved visual quality.
- Support standard and PBR (Physically Based Rendering) materials.
- Many post processing effects.
- The most versatile 3D engine - the same application can run on systems from high end graphics card (full hardware acceleration) to computers without graphics card (DirectX 11 software rendering). The same application can also run on an old computers with operating systems that do not support DirectX 11 (using WPF 3D rendering).
- The rendered 3D scene can be composed with existing WPF objects so that standard WPF controls can be added on top of the 3D scene or seen through the scene.
- Fully managed code that works with AnyCpu (x86 or x64) build targets and can be used in C# and VB.Net. DXEngine uses SharpDX as DirectX wrapper.
- Highly customizable: use custom shaders, rendering techniques, mesh data, etc.
- Support for virtual reality with split-screen and anaglyph rendering.
- Full Oculus Rift support is provided with Ab3d.OculusWrap library and DXEngine providers.
- Use new engine with just a few changes of the existing WPF 3D code. The engine fully supports Ab3d.PowerToys and Abd3.Reader3ds libraries.
- Great customer support by forum or email.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 with Platform Update
- .NET 5.0 (*)
- .NET Core 3.1 (*)
- .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5+
- Visual Studio 2019, 2017
(*) .NET Core 3.1 and .NET 5.0 assemblies are only available for Ab3d.DXEngine, Ab3d.PowerToys and Ab2d.ReaderSvg (no .Net 5.0 for Ab2d.ReaderSvg yet).
3D graphics for .Net
Learn more about the advantages of AB4D tools and get an overview of using the tools for 3D graphics.
The following products are available for 3D graphics:
Viewer3ds and Ab3d.Reader3ds
The most accurate 3ds file importer on the market.
Import 3D models from one of the most commonly used file format for 3D objects. Create 3D models in almost any 3D modeling application from free Blender to professional 3D Studio MAX, Maya and others. Or buy the models from many 3D libraries like Turbosquid.
2D graphics for .Net
Learn more about using AB4D tools to add awesome 2D graphics to .Net applications.
The following three products are available for 2D graphics:
ViewerSvg and Ab2d.ReaderSvg
The best svg reader for .Net to import vector drawings from svg files.
Show amazing vector graphics or use DPI independent vector drawings instead of bitmaps. Because svg is the most commonly used file format for storing 2D vector images, almost all vector drawing programs (Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, Microsoft Visio, etc.) You can also get great svg content from maybe online clip-art libraries like Open Clip Art Library.
Paste2Xaml and Ab2d.ReaderWmf
Import metafiles and GDI+ graphics into .Net applications.
Read 2D vector graphics from Windows metafiles (wmf), Enhanced Metafiles (emf) or get GDI+ objects from clipboard - simply copy the drawing in almost any 2D drawing application (Microsoft Excel, Word, Autocad, etc.) and paste it into Paste2Xaml to get an XAML of the drawing.
The ultimate zoom control for .Net adds zooming and panning to your application.
Allows users to see on overview of the vector drawing and also to zoom in and check the details in any part of the drawing. The zoom controls can be fully customizable to provide functionality for almost any zooming and panning scenario.