Cerberus FTP Server 是一套功能完整的 Windows 平台 FTP 伺服器軟體，不會佔用過多的 CPU 及記憶體，允許 PASV 連線、提供穩定的檔案傳輸功能，並有簡單易用的使用者權限控制管理功能。
- New: Log files can now be filtered by IP or username
- New: In Server Manager, changing admin passwords is now separate from editing admin accounts
- Fixed: In Event Manager, the HTTP Post event action stopped including variables
- Fixed: In Event Manager, the error “An address incompatible with the requested protocol was used” occurred when connecting to an SMTP server
- Fixed: Cerberus service would not start on Windows Server 2008
- Fixed: When responding to an FTP STOR command, Cerberus sent a 426 reply instead of a 500 reply when the parent folder does not exist
- Fixed: In User Manager, CSV import of users allowed users in groups that did not exist
- Fixed: Images and videos cannot be previewed in the HTTP/S web client
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Powerful Secure File Transfer
Cerberus FTP Server supports all major file-transfer protocols, allowing simultaneous FTP/S, SFTP, and HTTP/S protocols to operate on a single IP address.
►FTPS and FTP: Cerberus FTP Server supports both FTP with explicit SSL/TLS encryption (FTPES) and implicit SSL/TLS (FTPS), as well as plain FTP.
►SFTP: Cerberus FTP Server supports the SSH2 File Transfer Protocol (also known as SFTP). Administrators can also allow clients to use public key authentication for SFTP connections.
► HTTP/S web client: Cerberus FTP Server’s HTTP/S web client capability allows any user with access to a desktop or mobile web browser to easily connect to the server to perform file operations (uploading, downloading, deleting, renaming, creating directories, and zipping and unzipping files and directories).
► SCP: Cerberus supports the Secure Copy Protocol, a simple secure file transfer protocol that supports basic file uploads and downloads on some legacy devices.
► Public/Ad Hoc/Person-to-Person File Sharing: Cerberus FTP Server’s ad-hoc file transfer support allows a user to share unique, time-limited, public links to specific files or folders with any public user.
Cerberus FTP Server also supports:
- MODE Z for compression
- Extensions for IPv6
- International support extensions to allow FTP in any language.
Cerberus FTP Server offers smart security tools to actively protect your data:
► 2 Factor Authentication: using HOTP and DUO Security for both HTTP/S web client and web administration users
► Client Certificate Verification: via several different configuration options, including our OpenSSL command line tool
► SSH2 Public Key Authentication: available in Cerberus FTP Server Professional Edition and above via the User Manager
► Password Policy Settings via our User Policy controls
► IP whitelisting and blacklisting: through Cerberus FTP Server’s IP Manager, which includes autoblocking to prevent DoS and brute force attacks
► Active Directory FTP Security Groups: including Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs)
Cerberus FTP Server’s other security features include:
- SSL cipher inclusion/exclusion specification
- Protocol-based login restrictions
- Automatic account lockout
- Temporary user accounts
- Email notification for important events like user password expiration and password changes
- Per-user secure connection requirements
- Support for RSA, DSA, and Elliptical Curve public and private keys
- Support for Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key exchange
- The ability to block FXP and reserved ports for PASV connections
- CIDR support
Complete Server Control
Cerberus FTP Server provides every option you need to customize your file server to your environment, including API, desktop and web-based server control.
► Event Manager for Automation and Notification: Cerberus FTP server provides powerful event notification and automation support that lets you configure email notifications, perform file operation or batch file actions, and carry out operations based off of server events
► Full Active Directory Integration: in our Professional and Enterprise editions SOAP control API: to support remote management
► SOAP control API: to support remote management
► Windows Server Optimization: our native 64-bit software features low memory utilization and full IPv6 support
In addition, Cerberus FTP Server provides customizable controls and settings for areas such as:
- Taskbar icon control and status indicators
- Connections limit and timeout controls
- Hidden server mode to hide the server window
- Support for Microsoft's Hyper-V and VMWare's ESX platforms
- The ability to provision multiple web administrators with fine-grained access controls
- Support for Windows Service mode that maintains full access to the user interface
► File Transfer Integrity Checking: Robust file integrity checking using strong checksums based on SHA-512, SHA-256, orSHA-1 cryptographic hashes
► Automatic Logging of All Commands and File Access: Cerberus FTP Server provides full audit trails showing who transferred what files to where; how and when they did it; and their transfer and connection statistics
► Auditing and Reporting: Cerberus FTP Server’s Report Manager generates detailed reports of client activity based on user names, dates ranges, and file access
► SQL Database Capture: Cerberus FTP Server’s Enterprise Edition allows administrators to create detailed connection, login and file transfer reports with enhanced report filtering/ordering by file name, file time stamp, user, date, or host
In addition, Cerberus FTP Server features:
- Rolling log files with configurable size limits
- Syslog Integration
- Detailed logging of TLS/SSL cipher and bit strength per connection.
Streamlined, Flexible Integration and Access Tools
Cerberus FTP Server’s flexible enterprise deployment and user authentication features help make roll-out painless:
► Account Management via Active Directory, LDAP, or Cerberus FTP Server’s user database: including control authentication order priority with Cerberus FTP Server’s authentication chaining and Custom Virtual Directories for individual AD and LDAP users
► Synchronization Manager: replicates all users and settings from a master server to any number of backup or clustered servers
Cerberus FTP Server’s account management features also include:
- The ability to manage and authenticate user accounts from built-in users and groups
- Fine-grained directory access restrictions
Web-Based Secure File Access
Cerberus FTP Server allows any user to easily and securely connect to the server with a web browser to perform file operations (uploading, downloading, deleting, renaming, creating directories, and zipping and unzipping files and directories). Features include:
► Native Mobile HTTP/S Web Client: to support users on the go
► Two-Factor Authentication: using any HOTP phone client (Google Authenticator, OTP Auth, Duo, etc.)
► Theming: By default, Cerberus FTP Server includes multiple pre-built themes. You can also easily create your own custom themes using the popular Bootstrap 3 framework and add a Custom HTTP Logo
► Thumbnail Viewing: of images and videos via the web client
► Automatic Password Resets: Users can request automatic password resets using email links and security questions (if allowed by the administrator)
Cerberus FTP Server’s other web-based features include:
- Folder upload through the web client in Chrome
- Web client search support
- Enhanced web client address book for users
- The ability to create max share duration limits for publicly shared links
Trusted Compliance Tools
Cerberus FTP Server is HIPAA-compliant, FIPS 140-2 validated, and provides fine-grained controls that help you demonstrate compliance with data protection and retention policies.
►FIPS 140-2 Validated: Cerberus FTP Server exceeds industry standards with FIPS 140-2 for governmental data security compliance
►HIPAA-compliant: provides the necessary access controls to meet compliance regulations like HIPAA
►Robust File Retention Policies: via our Folder Monitor feature
►The ability to conduct a full audit of all commands and file activity
Cerberus FTP Server’s customer experience leads the industry, thanks to the following:
►Experienced, US-Based Support: our support team takes pride in working through and resolving every issue our customers raise.
►The Best-Reviewed FTP Server on the Market: we’ve earned five star reviews at G2Crowd, Capterra, and more
►Straightforward Support Contracts: our support contracts don’t limit requests and full access to every software update.
►Money-Back Guarantee: If you’re not satisfied with Cerberus FTP Server for any reason, we’ll refund your purchase
►Straightforward, No-Nonsense Pricing: We help you control software costs by pricing Cerberus FTP Server at a flat rate regardless of users, connections, or file size.
►Discounted licenses for backup, staging and testing environments: Cerberus FTP Server supports disaster recovery and backup environments with discounts for non-production licenses.
HTTP/S Web Client
FTP with TLS/SSL
FTP with TLS/SSL
FTP with TLS/SSL
FTP with TLS/SSL
|All Professional Features Plus:||Phone Support.||Web administration enables remote management by IT staff.||Basic secure file transfer.|
|Advanced tools for event support security notifications.||Strongest encryption and verification protocols.||Larger simultaneous user limit.||Simultaneous user limit robust enough for most single-computer installations.|
|Easy-to-use web interface for individual file sharing and account management.||FIPS 140-2 validated encryption for government and regulated industry transfers.|
|Detailed activity reporting and robust file retention support.||Robust support for administrators working in distributed environments (LDAP, Active Directory, Server Replication, and Client Certificate Verification).|
|No Limit||No Limit||50||20|
- 1GHz x86 or x64 processor (2 GHz or better recommended)
- 4 GB or higher strongly recommended
WXGA (1280 x 768) or higher-resolution monitor
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 10, 8, 7