- IPC-7351 standard pattern type:
pattern is generated automatically by IPC-7351 generator integrated into Pattern Editor;
3D model is generated on the fly in Pattern Editor and PCB Layout.
- New IPC-7351 libraries.
- UI has been optimized for 4k monitors.
- Mac OS 10.15 Catalina support.
- RoundRect and D-shape pads.
- Pad shape can be shifted from pad hole center.
- Teardrops for pads, vias, trace width change and T-junctions.
- Rotating pads by any angle without changing to polygon.
- Rotating component by any angle without changing it.
- Pad terminals.
- Segmented paste mask, solder mask by paste mask.
- Solder mask and paste mask of pads are visible in the design area and can be printed.
- Fiducial object in PCB and Pattern Editor.
- Pattern Editor has a layer panel similar to PCB Layout.
- Both Pattern Editor and PCB Layout layer panels have configurable layer order and visibility.
- Courtyard layer, DRC does not allow courtyard region to be overlayed (touch is allowed).
- Component outline layer (3D model can be built by component outline).
- Configurable Silk to Pad clearance in DRC.
- Remove silk from pads/holes/mask wizard in Pattern Editor.
- Place outline wizard in Pattern Editor.
- Similar pad numbers are allowed (in this case pads are connected inside a pattern, @ symbol before or after pad number allows to avoid warning).
- Two types of internal component connections are possible:
one of pads should be connected or internal connection can be used as jumper for the net;
all pads should be connected.
- Manual routing improvements:
Routing with static vias option;
Tab key can be used to toggle between selection of a segment, trace and net;
Del key is used for unrouting selected traces (node to node) instead of deleting net;
Delete Net option has been added to net submenu.
- 3 ways to build and edit arcs (3 points, center-radius-angles, start-end-radius).
- Any set of shapes can be converted to a board outline (you can place arcs, lines, poly-lines as you wish, connect their ends and convert the set to a board outline).
- Updated properties dialogs for all shapes (now can be edited by dimensions).
- Obround shapes instead of ellipses in all programs.
- Snap to other objects key points when building/editing shapes, board and copper pour.
- Multi-line text.
- “~” symbol is allowed in text (double ~~).
- Text and pictures can be rotated by any angle.
- Pictures are now vectorized and saved together with a design file.
- It is possible to etch text or picture/logo in the copper pour.
- Anchor point + Left-Center-Right, Top-Center-Bottom alignment is used for text, markings, pictures and while editing shapes.
- Cut the right angle of the shape option.
- New Component marking system in Schematic and PCB Layout:
any number of markings can be displayed (display property is available for each field, including additional);
free angle rotation and alignment;
separate marking settings for assembly layer in PCB;
custom marking font by the component;
text with parameter property placed in Pattern/ Component Editor is counted as pattern marking (PCB/Schematic do not add additional text);
font settings can be applied to markings placed in Component/Pattern Editor;
move tool (F10) allows to move/rotate any text object inside a component directly in Schematic/PCB.
- Pattern origin is shown as cross + circle (options) and can be displayed by layers.
- 3 ways of building 3D models of the pattern (by file, by component outline and by IPC-7351 standard).
- Filter can be stopped at any search stage, results are displayed in real-time while searching components.
- Component properties dialog is redesigned to allow display and edit all additional fields at once.
- Name description, unique name and manufacturer fields have been added to the pattern.
- Free resizing of library/component list and additional fields in Component/Pattern Editors.
- Pattern shape precision has been improved, recounting pattern shapes by borders when you change the number of pads/dimensions in Pattern Editor.
- Pad to copper pour thermals are rotated by pad/component angle.
- Selecting object and opening its submenu from Design Manager in Schematic and PCB (right click on the item in the Design Manager).
- Groups in Component and Pattern Editors, similar to Schematic and PCB.
- Measure tool in Schematic and Component Editor.
- Properties dialog windows may change locked objects after confirmation.
- Updating PCB from Schematic keeps locked components non-existent in Schematic.
- Export all Gerber and Drill files into a zip archive with a single click.
- Configurable default filenames for drill export.
- 簡單易學的用戶界面 (Easy to learn user interface)
- 多頁與多層次邏輯圖 (Multi-sheet and hierarchical schematics)
- 高速的形塑自動佈線功能 (High-speed shape-based autorouter)
- 聰明的手動佈線工具 (Smart manual routing tools)
- 導入/導出功能 (Wide import/export capabilities)
- 邏輯圖和PCB交互應用 (Schematic and PCB Interaction)
- 以即時DRC，提供進階驗證功能 (Advanced Verifications with real-time DRC)
- 即時的3D PCB預覽和輸出 (Real-Time 3D PCB Preview & Export)
- 製造輸出 (Manufacturing output)
|EDITION||MAXIMUM PINS AND SIGNAL LAYERS|
|DipTrace Full||Unlimited pins, Unlimited signal layers|
|DipTrace Extended||2000 pins, 6 signal layers|
|DipTrace Standard||1000 pins, 4 signal layers|
|DipTrace Lite||500 pins, 2 signal layers|
|DipTrace Starter||300 pins, 2 signal layers|
*Unlimited plane layers (power, ground) for all editions. Perpetual license.
Schematic Capture (邏輯圖截取)
Schematic Capture is advanced circuit design tool with support of multi-sheet and multi-level hierarchical schematics. This module of DipTrace delivers number of features for visual and logical pin connections. Cross-modules management ensures, that principal circuits can be easily converted to PCB, back annotated or imported/exported from/to other EDA, CAD and net-list formats. Verification and Spice export for simulation allow for full project analysis.
Visual and Logical Structur
All actions and features are visual and intuitive for designer. Component pins can be connected visually by wires and buses, or logically without wires, using net ports, bus ports or by name.
DipTrace hierarchical schematic is based on multi-sheet circuit structure. Hierarchical blocks can be inserted into main sheet or into each other as many times as needed.
Electrical Rule Check
ERC helps to ensure, that engineer works in error-free design environment. Electrical Rule Check with detailed customization reports short circuits, superimposing pins, one-pin nets and checks connections by pin types.
Schematic capture module allows to exchange schematics and schematic drawings with other EDA/CAD packages (DXF, Eagle, P-CAD, PADS, OrCAD). Support of Accel, Allegro, Mentor, PADS, P-CAD, Protel and Tango net-lists.
PCB Layout (進階的路由功能)
PCB Layout is high-level engineering tool for board design with smart manual routing, shape-based autorouter, advanced verification and wide import/export capabilities. Design requirements are defined by net classes, class-to-class rules and detailed settings by object types for each class or layer. DipTrace features design process with real-time DRC, which reports errors on the fly before actually making them. Board can be previewed in 3D and exported for mechanical CAD modeling. Design Rule Check with in-depth detailing, Net Connectivity verification and comparing to source schematic ensure maximum quality of the final product.
Smart Project Structure
DipTrace is single environment with direct circuit-to-board convertion, updating from schematic and back annotation.
Components can be placed manually by simple drag&drop and special "Place by list" feature or automatically according to custom settings and with optimized length of traces.
Fanout feature is available for nets, components and single pads. It connects SMD pads to inner board layers by vias of selected styles.
DipTrace high-class shape-based autorouter with advanced settings is capable of routing complex multi-layer boards, as well as simple single-layer boards with jumper wires.
Library Creation 智慧型組件管理儀器
DipTrace is always up-to-date, we continuously expand component libraries and bring innovations directly to you. Standard library set already includes more than 120,000 components and 10,700 patterns. Pattern and Component Editors allow to design your own components with custom templates, bulk pin naming, pad renumbering and bus management instruments, which significantly increase working speed. Importing libraries and 3D models from various formats adds even more engineering capabilities. Component and Pattern library verifications ensure error-free design environment from the early beginning.
This DipTrace module allows to manage pattern libraries and draw patterns with various types of shapes, pads, holes and dimensions. Circle, Lines (headers, DIP), Square (QFP), Matrix (BGA), Rectangle (RQFP) and Zig-Zag standard templates provide significant production speed-up.
Allows to manage component libraries and create single- or multi-part components by selecting template and its dimensions, defining visual and electrical pin parameters, setting up Spice model and attaching Pattern with 3D model to finalize component creation.
Are necessary for correct 3D board preview and export. More than 2500 3D models are avialable for free download, while new models can be created in various external 3D editors and imported in WRL or 3DS file formats.
DipTrace PCB Layout module包括即時3D預覽和輸出功能。
DipTrace PCB Layout module includes real-time 3D preview & Export feature. It shows model of manufactured printed circuit board with all components installed. You can rotate board in three axes, zoom in and out in real time, change colors of the board, copper areas, solder mask, silkscreen and background. 3D preview works on all stages of the design. Board can be exported to VRML 2.0 format for mechanical CAD modelling. More than 2500 3D models of PCB packages are supplied for free. Externally designed 3D models in *.wrl and *.3ds formats can be uploaded and attached to patterns in PCB Layout or Pattern Editor.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32, 64-bit); Linux(Wine); Mac OS X.
- 1 GHz Pentium III processor or equivalent;
- 1 Gb RAM
- 2,0 Gb hard disk space;
- 1024x768 screen resolution or higher;
- OpenGL / DirectX 9.0 or higher.