.netCHARTING 結合逼真的圖形界面和一個為您帶來一個最全面的、引人注目的圖表解決方案，可用於任何平台。.netCHARTING 利用 .NET 框架和 GDI+，提供在 ASP.NET 或 WinForms 環境的C＃和VB.NET開發人員一個管理的圖表解決方案。使用最新的微軟技術使我們能夠超越現有的視覺製圖步驟的標準並且產生的視覺效果要遠遠強於典型的動態圖表解決方案。事實上，我們希望你會同意.netCHARTING視覺效果甚至優於高端桌面製圖應用！
- .net Framework 2.0, 3.x and 4.0+ Support
- 2D and 3D rendering of charts.
- Chart Mentor.
- Ajax Scrolling
- Ajax Zooming
- Ajax Tooltips
- Ajax auto update
- Zoomer Performance/Interoperability enhancements
- WinForms Mentor
- Printer Friendly Text.
- Quarter and Ordinal (1st, 2nd) formatting .
- HTML Hotspot Event Attributes
- Automatic drill down support.
- Maintain color synchronization in drill down.
- ToolTip support.
- Rich ToolTip support.
- Specify depth of 3D charts
- Over 100 data related tokens for label templates.
- Specify format strings for tokens on the fly within templates.
- Design-Time support
- Chart area label
- Correction Warnings. Improper settings will be automatically corrected.
- Default Series, Element, Axis, Shadow
- Specify line objects for the title box, legend box, smart labels and many more.
- Custom and random color palettes.
- Separate shadow settings for chart areas, and boxes.
- Image scaling makes it possible to make the smallest graphs.
- Custom margins
- Advanced Background class defines drawing options for virtually all chart objects.
- Unlimited x and y axes.
- Bind series to different x and y axes.
- Label Trimming
- Chart image links
- Exposed image map.
- Get the position and size of any box after chart is rendered
- Save / Load chart object state in xml.
- Smart Palette Support
- Automatically generate a smart palette.
- Save / Load smart palette in xml.
- Color Swatch Support
- Color Range Support
- Auto Generated SmartPalettes from list of colors
- Auto Generated SmartPalettes from series values
- Transparent color support
- Smart Colors for value ranges
- Smart Colors with a two color (gradient) range.
- SmartForecast automation.
- 46 Five color palettes.
- Multiple palette support
- Small chart mode
- msi Based Installer
- Comparable Visual and User Experiences
- Dynamic Tooltips
- Bar Shading Effects
- Trouch-screen support
- Real-Time Updates
- Client Side interactivity
- iPhone, iOS, Android, WP7 & Tablet Support
- Browser Compatibility- Supports
- Internet Explorer (version 11+)
- Mobile WebKit
- Image, vector and PDF Export
- Client side printing support.
- Series Hiding
- Element Highlighting
- Slider Input Control
- Line Caps
- Label Features
- Label Token Support
- Label Expressions
- Image support
Icons (native svg vector support) are now supported in all text labels
- Data point SmartLabels
- Data point %icon token
- Superscript and Subscript
- Data Point SmartLabels
- Auto rotate on columns
- Avoid other labels and points
- Axis Features
- Smart Axis Scale Breaks
- Time Y Axis Scale
- Dynamic Token Tick & Axis Marker Values
- Custom Ticks
- Logarithmic Scale
- Stacked Logarithmic Scale
- Tick Placement (inside/outside)
- Calendar Pattern Scale Breaks
- Scale Break Types
- Axis Crosshairs
- Axis Range Ticks
- AxisTick CalendarPattern Values
- Category Scale Names == Ranges
- Logarithmic Scale Improvements
- Point Axis Ticks
- Axis Number Shortening and Magnitude Formatting
- Legend Enhancements
- Dock and align inside or outside the chart area
- Legend Entry LineAbove Option (API: DividerLine)
- Automatic Column Alignments
- Annotation Enhancements
- Dock and align inside or outside the chart area
- Mapping Support
- Complete maps of all countries / states / provinces
- Map context shows surrounding maps automatically
- Select and customize map features easily with filters and selectors
- Thematic mapping with advanced legend range support
- geoJSON and topoJSON is supported for custom maps (not required)
- Massive set of highly tuned maps doesn’t require any map files or experience
- Add map layers in real-time for advanced dynamic maps
- Plot lines, markers, and bubbles on maps.
- DataGrid Control
- Microchart and Icon Syntax
- Token Formatting and Expressions
- Chart to Datagrid
- Export to CSV
- Chart Types
- Gantt Support
- Gantt Dependencies
- Calendar Heatmap
- Automatic view based on data.
- Every view available in vertical (default) or horizontal.
- Every view groups data into subvalues for each cell.
- Automatic tooltips with microcharts for subvalues.
- Point binding by date or calendar patterns.
- Bind multiple points to a single cell.
- Bind single point to multiple cells.
- Calendar pattern based Highlights with real-time FP API
- Mosaic/Marimekko/Variwide Type
- Series Types
- Range Bar/Column
- Error Bars
- Range AreaLine
- Range AreaSpline
- Microchart Types
The advanced Gantt chart capability of .netCHARTING is now even more powerful. Project task dependencies for critical path analysis can now be visualized on Gantt charts. Starting tasks can be set to depend on the completion of another task or a number of other tasks as a group.
Axis Range Ticks
'Range ticks' may sounds contradictory at first, but are a powerful new addition for axis labeling. Axis ticks traditionally refer to a specific point on an axis scale; however, now have gained the ability to define a range.
AxisTick CalendarPattern Values
Combining CalendarPatterns with axis range ticks provides a new and compelling way to visualize time scales. Enabling range ticks to be automatically drawn for every month, quarter, year (or any other interval) is as simple as adding one line of code!
Category Scale Names == Ranges
A new concept for category scales. String category names no longer refer to a single point on an axis, but rather a range. AxisTicks and AxisMarkers now accept either category name values or two category names that refer to a range that encompasses both categories.
Logarithmic Scale Improvements
Logarithmic scales now support zero and negative values. In addition, exponent format string 't' support is now available to shorten the large numeric axis values that often appear in logarithmic scales.
Point Axis Ticks
This feature automates complex coding tasks through a very simple API. A xAxisTick or yAxisTick property can be set directly on any data point (or the default) configuration object which adds an axis tick bound to point itself.
Axis Number Shortening and Magnitude Formatting
Large numeric values, which take time to read accurately, waste a lot of screen real estate.. Now, the axis can automatically shorten these values so that 56,000 turns into 56 k, 1,000,000 becomes 1M and so on.
A powerful and tightly integrated data grid that binds to charts and also acts as a stand-alone grid connected directly to your data.
Microchart and Icon Syntax
The simple syntax that allows microcharts to be added to any label on a chart is also supported in datagrid cells. In addition, icon syntax provides access to the full library of icons for seamless usage in datagrid cells.
Token Formatting and Expressions
The same formatting and expressions syntax supported within chart labels can now be used to define data grid column values.
Chart to Datagrid
An existing chart can show an alternative data grid of the charted data by simply setting the datagrid_enabled config option to true. A chart can also populate any div on the page with its data using the chart.toGrid('divId') function.
Export to CSV
When the datagrid CSV export option is enabled, a convenient button is generated that will save the data as a CSV file on the client's computer.
When accessibility is a company-wide requirement, JSCharting offers an uncompromising solution. Whether your organization must comply with section 508 or WCAG 2.0, you now have access to all the options to enable and control your chart accessibility experience.
Line caps add deeper meaning and context to ordinary lines by communicating line direction, colors and symbols. Line Caps are automatically set to enhance visualizations such as Gantt dependencies and range ticks and can also be set for other lines on the chart (even on line series).
Superscript and Subscript
Superscript and subscript text is useful for many advanced labeling needs and avoids having math equations or numeric values written as 10^5. Both superscript and subscript html tags can now be used with any labels in JSCharting and will correctly render as SVG text.
Updated Microchart Styling and Options
Microcharts have been enhanced with a clean and modern look.. Additionally, a rotate option has been introduced which is useful for custom fit and rotation requirements as well as rendering microcharts stacked horizontally or vertically across axis ticks.
Web Site License:
(Usage on a single fully qualified domain for 1 server)
At .netCHARTING we recognize that not every company has their own dedicated server or thousands to spend on charting for their web site. But rather than releasing a less capable, feature limited version, we are providing the extensive power of the full product at unprecedented savings for use on a single fully qualified domain (e.g. www.yourdomain.com).
(Usage for any number of web sites on 1 server)
For those running multiple sites we offer an aggressively priced server offering. Our most popular option, the server license allows any number of web sites on a given server to use the product. The server version requires installation in the Global Assembly Cache.
WinForms (desktop) License
(Usage by a single developer for a single application)
In addition to usage in a server and web site environment, .netCHARTING is also available for use in Winforms (desktop) environments.
Each WinForms (desktop) license purchase includes:
* A license for WinForms (desktop) usage for one developer working on one application.
* The complete set of Enterprise level .netCHARTING features
* Royalty free distribution when the distribution terms are met.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows Server 2003