.netCHARTING 結合逼真的圖形界面和一個為您帶來一個最全面的、引人注目的圖表解決方案，可用於任何平台。.netCHARTING 利用 .NET 框架和 GDI+，提供在 ASP.NET 或 WinForms 環境的C＃和VB.NET開發人員一個管理的圖表解決方案。使用最新的微軟技術使我們能夠超越現有的視覺製圖步驟的標準並且產生的視覺效果要遠遠強於典型的動態圖表解決方案。事實上，我們希望你會同意.netCHARTING視覺效果甚至優於高端桌面製圖應用！
- .net Framework 2.0, 3.x and 4.0+ Support
- 2D and 3D rendering of charts.
- Chart Mentor.
- Ajax Scrolling
- Ajax Zooming
- Ajax Tooltips
- Ajax auto update
- Zoomer Performance/Interoperability enhancements
- WinForms Mentor
- Printer Friendly Text.
- Quarter and Ordinal (1st, 2nd) formatting .
- HTML Hotspot Event Attributes
- Automatic drill down support.
- Maintain color synchronization in drill down.
- ToolTip support.
- Rich ToolTip support.
- Specify depth of 3D charts
- Over 100 data related tokens for label templates.
- Specify format strings for tokens on the fly within templates.
- Design-Time support
- Chart area label
- Correction Warnings. Improper settings will be automatically corrected.
- Default Series, Element, Axis, Shadow
- Specify line objects for the title box, legend box, smart labels and many more.
- Custom and random color palettes.
- Separate shadow settings for chart areas, and boxes.
- Image scaling makes it possible to make the smallest graphs.
- Custom margins
- Advanced Background class defines drawing options for virtually all chart objects.
- Unlimited x and y axes.
- Bind series to different x and y axes.
- Label Trimming
- Chart image links
- Exposed image map.
- Get the position and size of any box after chart is rendered
- Save / Load chart object state in xml.
- Smart Palette Support
- Automatically generate a smart palette.
- Save / Load smart palette in xml.
- Color Swatch Support
- Color Range Support
- Auto Generated SmartPalettes from list of colors
- Auto Generated SmartPalettes from series values
- Transparent color support
- Smart Colors for value ranges
- Smart Colors with a two color (gradient) range.
- SmartForecast automation.
- 46 Five color palettes.
- Multiple palette support
- Small chart mode
- msi Based Installer
- Comparable Visual and User Experiences
- Dynamic Tooltips
- Bar Shading Effects
- Trouch-screen support
- Real-Time Updates
- Client Side interactivity
- iPhone, iOS, Android, WP7 & Tablet Support
- Browser Compatibility- Supports
- Internet Explorer (version 6+)
- Mobile WebKit
- Image, vector and PDF Export
- Client side printing support.
- Series Hiding
- Element Highlighting
- Label Token Support
- Label Expressions
- Axis Features
- Smart Axis Scale Breaks
- Time Y Axis
- Dynamic Token Tick and AxisMarker Values
- Custom Ticks
- Logarithmic Scale
- Logarithmic Stakced Scale
- Chart Types
- Pies with varying slice lengths
- Gantt Support
- Series Types
- Range Bar/Column
- Error Bars
- Range AreaLine
- Range AreaSpline
.netCHARTING js labels are incredibly powerful supporting features such as microcharts and the ability to utilize the full icons library. The built in SVG icons library can also be used, enhancing visual clarity and creating more aesthetically pleasing experiences.
Mosaic Plot/Variwide/Mekko chart type
Variwide, marimekko, and mosaic are all names associated with this powerful new chart type added in version 9.2. The variwide chart type works with category x axis scales and column series. Combining this type with y axis full stacked mode results in a Marimekko diagram, also known as mosaic plot.
Interactive UiItem types
New slider, file and dropdown scroll support user interface controls have been added in .netCHARTING 9.2. Sliders can be used to enhance chart interactivity by adjusting data scope visualization in real-time and include both single and dual handle configuration options.
This set of features provides greatly enhances analytic chart interactivity. Combined tooltips can be enabled and customized with calculations and microcharts to display quantitative relationships of groups of points that share x values, while crosshairs provide additional contextual detail displayed directly on the axes themselves.
Axis scale break enhancements
Scale breaks can now be defined with calendar patterns. Some source data, such as finance stock prices, may exclude weekends when markets are closed. It is now easier than ever to simply exclude weekends from the timeline x axis using scale breaks with weekend calendar patterns. Additional scale break styling options were added in version 9.2, including break width which can be specified with a seamless mode that does not mark the scale breaks at all.
Data Point Options
Point focus glow styling options have been added which work in conjunction with combined tooltips to highlight relevant data points. In addition, a point '%icon' token can now be used in any point label or tooltip to aid in describing and identifying points. This is useful when multiple points are described in a combined tooltip.
Web Site License:
(Usage on a single fully qualified domain for 1 server)
At .netCHARTING we recognize that not every company has their own dedicated server or thousands to spend on charting for their web site. But rather than releasing a less capable, feature limited version, we are providing the extensive power of the full product at unprecedented savings for use on a single fully qualified domain (e.g. www.yourdomain.com).
(Usage for any number of web sites on 1 server)
For those running multiple sites we offer an aggressively priced server offering. Our most popular option, the server license allows any number of web sites on a given server to use the product. The server version requires installation in the Global Assembly Cache.
WinForms (desktop) License
(Usage by a single developer for a single application)
In addition to usage in a server and web site environment, .netCHARTING is also available for use in Winforms (desktop) environments.
Each WinForms (desktop) license purchase includes:
* A license for WinForms (desktop) usage for one developer working on one application.
* The complete set of Enterprise level .netCHARTING features
* Royalty free distribution when the distribution terms are met.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows Server 2003