Proxmox Mail Gateway 是一套高效將垃圾郵件和病毒過濾的軟體
為了確保有效的電子郵件通信，Proxmox Mail Gateway是一套高效將垃圾郵件和病毒過濾的軟體。Proxmox的郵件網可幫助您保護您的企業免受所有的電子郵件威脅如垃圾郵件、病毒和木馬等等。靈活的架構結合了用戶名單，基於Web管理，使您可以輕鬆控制所有傳入和傳出的電子郵件。保持一個專業的電子郵件的工作流程，可以獲得較高的商業信譽和客戶滿意度。
(depending on your email traffic and settings)
- Multicore CPU: 64bit (Intel EMT64 or AMD64), for use as virtual machine activate Intel VT/AMD-V CPU flag
- 4 GB RAM
- Bootable CD-ROM-drive or USB boot support
- Monitor with a resolution of 1024x768 for the installation
- 1 Gbps Ethernet network interface card
- Storage: at least 8 GB free disk space, best setup with redundancy, use hardware RAID controller with battery backed write cache (“BBU”) or ZFS. ZFS is not compatible with a hardware RAID controller. For best performance use Enterprise class SSD with power loss protection.
- CPU: 64bit (Intel EMT64 or AMD64)
- 2 GB RAM
- bootable CD-ROM-drive or USB boot support
- Monitor with a resolution of 1024x768 for the installation
- Hard disk with at least 8 GB of disk space
- Ethernet network interface card
Install as virtual host
For using Proxmox Mail Gateway on a virtualization platform use the same resource settings as you would use on physical hardware. The following platforms are supported:
- Proxmox VE
- Vmware vSphere™
- Virtual box™
- Citrix XenServer™
- LXC container
- ...and others supporting Debian Linux as guest OS
Annual Subscriptions for Proxmox Mail Gateway
ENTERPRISE-CLASS EMAIL SECURITY SOLUTION
• Powerful open-source solution – no vendor lock-in
• Based on reliable and trusted Proxmox technology
• Comprehensive feature-set for demanding enterprise use
• Easy integration into existing mail server architectures
• Incoming & outgoing email scans
• Runs on dedicated hardware or on all leading virtualization platforms
LEADING OPEN-SOURCE SOLUTION
• Debian-based distribution
• Licensed under the free, copyleft GNU AGPL (Affero General Public License), v3
• Public code repository (GIT)
• Designed to leverage cooperation with community
• Bugtracker for public issue tracking
• Public forum with huge, active community
• Free documentation integrated in GUI
FAST & EASY INSTALLATION
• Fully functional system setup within minutes
• Easy bare-metal installation with ISO installer
• Installation wizard
• Install from CD-ROM, USB or on top of existing Debian GNU/Linux system
• Exclusive access to the stable Enterprise Repository
• Updates via GUI
• professional support from the Proxmox team
• To ensure business continuity
UNIQUE MESSAGE TRACKING CENTER
• Fast and powerful Proxmox Message Tracking Center
• To track and summarize all email related logs
• Overview and control all functions via GUI OBJECT-ORIENTED RULE SYSTEM
• Enables custom rules for domains
• Defines granular filters by user, domains, time frame, content type, and resulting action
• Objects for WHO, WHAT, WHEN, and ACTIONS
INTEGRATED WEB-BASED MANAGEMENT INTERFACE (GUI)
• Web-based GUI for central management is included- no need to install a separate management tool nor any additional management node
• Fast search-driven interface
• Secure xterm.js console, supporting SSL
• Seamless integration and management of Proxmox HA Cluster
• Simple support subscription management via GUI updates
• Easy integration for third party management tools
• REST like API (JSON as primary data format, and the whole API is formally defined using JSON Schema)
• Easy and human readable data format (native web browser format)
• Automatic parameter verification (verification of return values)
• Automatic generation of API documentation
• Easy way to create command line tools (use the same API)
• Resource Oriented Architecture (ROA)
• Declarative API definition using JSON Schema PROXMOX HIGH AVAILABILITY CLUSTER
• 100% secure email system for business continuity
• High performance thanks to unique application level clustering scheme
• Master node and several slave nodes
• Central management configuration via GUI
• Fully redundant storage
• Synchronization of configuration and data to all cluster nodes via VPN (using SSH)
• End-user spam quarantine with preview
• Stores identified spam mails and makes them accessible to end-users
• Role-based access control scheme
• 3 types of users/accounts such as Local user,LDAP/Active Directory, and Fetchmail
• Several roles: Superuser / Administrator /Quarantine Manager / Auditor
• Receiver verification
• Sender policy framework (SPF)
• DNS-based Blackhole List
• SMTP Whitelist
• Bayesian Filter – Automatically trained statistical filters
• Black- and Whitelists
• Autolearning Algorithm
• Spam Uri Realtime BlockList (SURBL)
• SMTP Protocol Tests
• Integrated open-source antivirus engine ClamAV®
• Detects trojans, viruses, malware and other malicious threats
• High performance multi-threaded scanning daemon
• On-demand file scanning
• Automatic signature updates
ZFS FOR DATA INTEGRITY
• ZFS for both combined file system and LVM
• Zero data loss, and high configurability
• Detects any silent data corruption, and corrects errors in case of data redundancy
• Checksums for data integrity
• Build software RAID-Z using ZFS
• Enables high performance SSD Hybrid Storage Pools
• Support for high storage capacities
• Backup/restore via GUI
• Backup for the complete configuration, the mail filter rules, and for statistic database
COMMAND LINE INTERFACE
• For advanced users
• Manage all components of your Mail Gateway
• CLI with intelligent tab completion and full UNIX man page documentation
Proxmox Virtual Environment 是一套服務器虛擬化軟體
Proxmox VE 是服務器一個完整的開源虛擬化管理解決方案。基於KVM的虛擬化和管理虛擬機，存儲，虛擬化網絡和HA集群。
• Debian Stretch 9.8 and Linux Kernel 4.15
• New installation wizard for Ceph
• New HA policies freeze/fail-over/default for greater flexibility
• Suspend to disk/Hibernation support for Qemu guests
• Support for Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) authentication
• Improved ISO installation wizard
• New options for Qemu guest creation wizard
- Intel EMT64 or AMD64 with Intel VT/AMD-V CPU flag.
- Memory, minimum 2 GB for OS and Proxmox VE services. Plus designated memory for guests. For Ceph or ZFS additional memory is required, approximately 1 GB memory for every TB used storage.
- Fast and redundant storage, best results with SSD disks.
- OS storage: Hardware RAID with batteries protected write cache (“BBU”) or non-RAID with ZFS and SSD cache.
- VM storage: For local storage use a hardware RAID with battery backed write cache (BBU) or non-RAID for ZFS. Neither ZFS nor Ceph are compatible with a hardware RAID controller. Shared and distributed storage is also possible.
- Redundant Gbit NICs, additional NICs depending on the preferred storage technology and cluster setup – 10 Gbit and higher is also supported.
- For PCI(e) passthrough a CPU with VT-d/AMD-d CPU flag is needed.
- For Evaluation
Minimum Hardware (for testing only)
- CPU: 64bit (Intel EMT64 or AMD64)
- Intel VT/AMD-V capable CPU/Mainboard (for KVM Full Virtualization support)
- Minimum 1 GB RAM
- Hard drive
- One NIC
Testing with desktop virtualization
Proxmox VE can be installed as a guest on all common used desktop virtualization solutions as long as they support nested virtualization.
Which virtualization solution fits your needs?
Many enterprises move to open source solutions for their virtualized infrastructure to guarantee full access to all functionalities, further reduce costs, and deliver high security and reliability. By migrating from VMware, Microsoft or Citrix to Proxmox VE, you gain the ability to manage physical, virtual, and cross-platform, adapt cloud computing to your business needs through greater choice, and achieve greater value for less cost.
The following table shows Proxmox VE features compared to competitors in server virtualization:
Subscriptions are licensed per physical server and CPU socket.
In a Proxmox VE Cluster you need to have the same subscription level for all your servers. Subscription period is one year from purchase date. Technical support is done via the web/email-based Proxmox Customer Portal (in English or German). Community support is done via the public support forum.
KVM & Container
Server Virtualization supporting KVM and LXC
Using open source software guarantees you full access to all functionalities at any time as well as a high level of reliability and security. We encourage everybody to contribute to the Proxmox VE project while Proxmox, the company behind it, ensure that the product meets consistent and professional quality criteria.
Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM)
You can use KVM to run both Windows and Linux in virtual machines (VMs) where each VM has private virtualized hardware: a network card, disk, graphics adapter, etc. To run multiple applications in VMs on single server hardware platforms enables you to save cost and build the agile and flexible virtualization environment that meet your business demands.
Proxmox VE includes KVM virtualization support since the beginning of our journey back in 2008 (since 0.9beta2).
Linux Containers (LXC)
Administrators can initiate this process either scripted or with the GUI making it a relatively simple process. It allows you to easily take a virtual machine offline for maintenance or upgrade reasons.
Unique Multi-master Design
Proxmox Cluster File System (pmxcfs)
Proxmox VE is the only virtualization platform using this unique cluster file system.
Web-based Management Interface
Backup and Restore
Proxmox VE backups are always full backups - containing the VM/CT configuration and all data. Backups can be easily started via the GUI or via the vzdump backup tool (via command line). The integrated backup tool (vzdump) creates consistent snapshots of running containers and KVM guests. It basically creates an archive of the VM or CT data and also includes the VM/CT configuration files.
Proxmox VE High Availability Cluster
Proxmox VE HA Manager
For easy handling the whole Proxmox VE HA Cluster settings can be configured via the integrated web-based GUI.
Proxmox VE HA Simulator
For further flexibility, VLANs (IEEE 802.1q) and network bonding/aggregation are possible. In this way it is possible to build complex, flexible virtual networks for the Proxmox VE hosts, leveraging the full power of the Linux network stack.
The benefit of storing VMs on shared storage is the ability to live-migrate running machines without any downtime.
Via the web interface you can add the following storage types:
Network storage types supported
Local storage types supported