SmartGit is a Git client with support for GitHub Pull Requests+Comments and SVN.
SmartGit 是一款跨平台、圖形化的Git和Mercurial版本控制系統的圖形化客戶端程式。可在Linux、Mac OS X和Windows系統上運行，且支持 GitHub Pull Requests + Comments以及 SVN。
One for All.
This powerful, multi-platform Git client has the same intuitive user interface on Windows, macOS and Linux:
- graphical merge and commit history
- drag and drop commit reordering, merging or rebase
Use your SmartGit license on as many machines and operating systems you like.
No need to install and configure additional tools.
- command line Git client (Windows, macOS)
- Graphical Merge and Commit History
- File Compare
- File Merge ("Conflict Solver")
Adopt to Your Needs and Workflows.
A commercial Git client should support your work-flows. You can customize SmartGit in various ways:
- Preferences for Merging, Rebasing
- Layout of certain views,
- External tools,
- External or built-in Compare or Conflict Solver tools,
- Keyboard shortcuts,
- Syntax coloring,
- Light and dark themes
Interacting with popular platforms.
SmartGit comes with special integrations for GitHub, BitBucket and BitBucket Server (former Atlassian Stash) to create and resolve Pull Requests and Review Comments.
Of course, you can use SmartGit like any other Git client with your own Git repositories or other hosting providers (e.g. GitLab).
系統需求: Windows 7+, Mac OS 10.11 - 10.14, Linux
Log with Index and Working Tree
The Log window is now a first-class main window which shows working tree and index, and offers virtually all commands from the still available "working tree" window (smartgit.userecho.com). Users of other Git clients will find this single-view approach more familiar.
The working tree and index are shown on-demand or permanently as nodes attached to the HEAD commit (smartgit.userecho.com).
To make the Log better usable, we had to change the behavior of some commands. E.g., the Push command now pushes the current branch (instead of the ref at the selected commit), similar to the one of the working tree window.
In the Preferences, section User Interface, you can configure whether to use the Log window or the classic working tree window by default.
Advanced Git-Lab Integration
GitLab is becoming more popular each day, especially on the own servers. For GitLab-hosted repositories, SmartGit can be used to create, apply or reject merge-requests and add, edit or view comments (smartgit.userecho.com).
SmartGit already could handle Git-LFS managed repositories. Now it supports the major Git-LFS commands like installing, configuring the tracked files, locking and unlocking (smartgit.userecho.com).
Rebase Interactive: Easier Amending
The interactive rebase makes amending previous commits easier by
- highlighting commits with equal commit messages, and
- offers commands to automatically squash those commits.
Commit Message Templates
For commit message templates (commit.template is configured), SmartGit shows the comment lines (starting with commit.commentChar) differently, so it becomes obvious which lines will become part of the final commit message and which ones will be ignored.
Branches view: Indicate HEAD refs
In the Branches view, refs which are also pointing to the HEAD commit are marked with a light triangle.
SmartSynchronize 是一個多平台的檔案和目錄比較工具。可以讓你比較文件或執行三方整合，也有編輯檔案內容的能力。 SmartSynchronize 是用於比較目錄結構（例如：軟體項目）進行優化，並能保持同步。
The File Compare is capable of detecting inner-line changes, and the compared files can be edited. Of course, the change coloring automatically updates while editing. The buttons in the center change stripe can be used to transfer entire change blocks from one file to the other.
You can configure the encoding used for reading and writing, whether whitespace or line numbers should be displayed, whether changes in whitespace should be ignored, or how inner-line changes should be detected. You can also export the colored view as an HTML file.
To support comparison of files from different operating systems, SmartSynchronize allows changing the encodings used for reading and writing the files separately for both files. SmartSynchronize writes the edited files with the remembered line separators, so it doesn't matter on what platform you edit the compared files.
The Directory Compare allows you to compare two directory structures of your local file system. The directory structures are displayed as one structure; files and directories that are only available in one directory structure are displayed partly. To give you a quick overview of the changes, the number of added, removed and modified lines is displayed for each file.
The preview pane at the lower part of the window allows convenient navigation between changes. It lets you examine the detailed changes without the need to open a separate File Compare window for each file.
The 3-Way Merge is an important extension to the File Compare. It helps you to merge two independent changes of one base file — usually the result of two people making different changes to the same file. As with the File Compare, you can edit any of the three files (provided they are editable), and the change coloring will update automatically.
What SmartSynchronize is not
SmartSynchronize is not designed as a backup tool or for synchronizing with remote hosts, e.g. FTP. It does not know about platform-dependent file attributes like executable flags or permissions.
系統需求: Windows 7+, Mac OS 10.11 - 10.14, Linux
- SmartCVS Professional is the most powerful and intuitive CVS client available.
- SmartCVS runs on nearly all operating systems. No need to learn different tools on each platform.
- SmartCVS has everything out of the box, e.g. file compare and SSH client. No need for external tools.
- The user interface, especially the project window, is designed to give you an optimal overview of your project's state:
- by default, the most important files — including those from subdirectories — are shown on top
- you can customize the displayed file properties and sort them according to your needs, even by multiple properties simultaneously
- even locally unavailable files, such as deleted files or those which are new in the repository, can be shown - there is no limitation like in the Explorer shell
- you can see at one glance which directory contains uncommitted files or which files would be changed by performing an update command
- SmartCVS is the only CVS client which supports
- change sets
- transactions display
- comparing two project states by tag or branch
Don't accept a just-good-enough CVS client. Choose the best CVS client. Choose SmartCVS Professional.
- command line interface for easy invocation from other applications
- configurable font, colors and accelerators
- runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and other platforms that support Java 1.5 or newer
- support for all major text file encodings