TreeSize Professional 是一款 Windows 下强大靈活的硬碟空間管理工具。它可以幫你找出硬碟上最大的目錄以及它占用的空間。TreeSize Professional 支援空間大小、顯示、分配空間和佔用空間、文件數、3D工具條和分配圖、最近使用數據、文件作者、NTFS 壓縮率等資訊，同時支援搜尋文件。
搜尋的結果可以移動刪除或是匯出，該軟體類似瀏覽器界面，快速多線程，可以導入導出 Excel、HTML 或ASCII 文件。按用戶或擴展名分組搜索；保存為 XML 文檔；XML文檔對照等。你可以列印出詳細的報告，或是把收集到的資料匯出 MicrosoftExcelworkbook 或是 HTML, XML or text 文字檔。
TreeSize version 7 released
Scan Amazon S3 storage, Linux and Unix servers in addition to Windows and enjoy the optimized user experience!
- 掃描並蒐索Amazon S3的文件
TreeSize version 7 now provides access to your data stored in the Amazon S3 cloud object store, lets you scan it and search for specific files. In this way you can easily save costs, as every GB is finally accounted for here.
- 在Unix / Linux服務器上掃描和文件搜索
The SSH protocol can be used in the new released version to access Linux or Unix servers. This enables a system-wide and uniform reporting and management of storage space with TreeSize.
Using the context menu in the corresponding tabs in the main module, you can display file types and intervals of statistics about the file age in the "Details" list as columns. They can also be included in reports in Excel, PDF, HTML or text format. In this way, individual file types or age categories can be easily tracked across the entire directory hierarchy.
All columns and information supported by Windows Explorer can be displayed in the new TreeSize file search and exported in various formats: For example, the width and height of images, the number of pages of Word documents or the tags of JPG and Office files are now available as columns.
You can use the existing file type groups such as "Video Files" or "Office Files" as search criteria in the file search. These groups can now be edited in the file search settings.
In the new version, the powerful disk space manager saves not only your storage resources, but also your time - by enabling multiple user-defined searches at the same time. These can be activated and deactivated individually.
- More options for "Top 100 Files"
The number of files in the Top 100 list is now configurable. In addition, you can now select whether the size or the used space should be used as a reference variable.
- New: Changed compatibility
Time is moving on - also for TreeSize. Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 are therefore no longer supported. There you have:
- We still support Windows Vista and Server 2008 and above.
- The required Net Framework 4.5 (or higher) will be installed automatically on demand.
Efficient Disk Space Management from all perspectives
- See the size of all folders including their subfolders and break it down to the file level.
- Visually track down disk usage in the pie or bar chart.
- Tree maps visualize hierarchies and sizes of subfolders in the selected directory.
- Detailed view with single files and additional information (e.g. date of last access).
- Statistics about file types and file owners for every branch.
- Filter the file system tree on the left by a certain user or file type.
- See a list of the 100 largest files.
- Distribution of occupied disk space by file age.
Versatile File Search
- Integrated, fully customizable file search.
- Find the largest, oldest, obsolete and temporary files, e.g. invalid shortcuts or files owned by a nonexistent account and delete or archive them.
- Search multiple drives, whole servers and even your entire network neighborhood.
- Search results can be exported, moved, deleted or passed to any executable file or script.
- TreeSize offers a powerful duplicate file search, optionally with MD5 or SHA256 checksums. TreeSize also enables you to easily deduplicate files using hardlinks.
Exporting and Reporting
- TreeSize enables you to export scan results (showing the directory structure) to many different formats such as Excel, XML, HTML, text/CSV file, clipboard, or email.
- Export a list of all files in the scanned folder and its subfolders, for example for use in a database.
- Save the data to an XML file and load it again later.
- See which folders have grown: Compare a saved XML file to a current version of the file system branch, TreeSize Professional displays the difference between the two scans.
- Take snapshots of the current state of disk space usage and compare them with snapshots Windows takes automatically.
Customized Analyses & Views
- Configure displayed columns for the details view, Excel export, text file and printed reports.
- Include and exclude certain files or folders in your scans.
- Command line options allow automatic and scheduled scans of your hard disk (e.g. overnight) and generating reports.
- Comfortable interface simplifies creation and editing of scheduled tasks.
High Performance thanks to Multithreading
- Browse the results during scanning.
- Scan and view several folders at the same time.
- Automatic adjustment of the number of threads that are used for a scan.
Full NTFS Support
- Unicode file and folder names are supported.
- File based NTFS compression.
- Hardlinks and Alternate Data Streams (ADS).
- File paths longer than 255 characters will be found and processed correctly.
- Analyse NTFS permissions.
Perfect Integration with the Windows Explorer
- Explorer context menu supported inside the TreeSize window.
- TreeSize Professional can be started from within the Windows Explorer.
- Drag and Drop is enabled.
Full Network Support
- TreeSize Professional offers full support for network drives and scans UNC paths like Servershare
TreeSize Personal，TreeSize Professional 和 SpaceObServer 的比較
在磁盤使用管理中，一種尺寸並不適合所有。 使用TreeSize Personal，TreeSize Professional和SpaceObServer，我們為您提供了三種管理驅動器空間的工具。 它們中的每一個都具有處理文件系統信息的不同優點。 此概述可幫助您確定哪種工具更適合您的需求。
Please note: The SpaceObServer Enterprise Edition was used in this comparison. You will find a comparison of the SpaceObServer Standard Edition and the SpaceObServer Enterprise Edition here.
(1) If NTFS Change Journals are activated
(2) Only limited by the available RAM
(3) Only limited by the capacity of database server
(4) No support for file owner or permissions
(5) In typical home networks, where the computer running TreeSize Personal is not part of a Windows domain and the remote system is not a Windows server
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- (32 and 64 Bit)
.NET 4.5 will be required and may be installed during setup.
|File & Disk Management|
|Mail Server & Security|
SpamAssassin in a Box
Service-Based Anti-Spam Solution for Windows
ShellBrowser Components Delphi Edition
Tipp: ShellBrowser components are also available in the .NET Edition.
ShellBrowser Components .NET Edition
Tip: ShellBrowser Visual Studio components are also available in a Delphi Edition.
ShellBrowser Components WPF Edition
|Office & Communication|
Smart CallMonitor Professional
|Monitoring & Diagnosis|
ServerSentinel Remote Client
Remote Client is an add-on to the smart monitoring software and can only be used in combination with a ServerSentinel installation in the same network, if Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL is deployed.