TVideoGrabber SDK 是一個視頻捕捉及多媒體播放器，支持C#,.NET,VB.NET,C++,Delphi,C++Builder和ActiveX開發平台。
透過安裝可選性(需另外購買)的 RTSP DirectShow source filter，你可以捕捉RTSP, RTMP, HTTP,Shoucast及其他各種流媒體資源。RTSP filter讓你無需轉碼就能夠將流源保存至一個檔案中。
TvideoGrabber也支持帶有硬體編碼器的捕捉設備，如Logitech C920 (H264), Blackmagic Decklink, Hauppauge Colossus等。
可直接或用Windows Media將視頻/音頻傳輸至網路，此外， TVideoGrabber也是一種多功能性的媒體播放器，讓您在播放剪輯的檔案時可以選擇不同的播放速度，正常速度、快、慢、前進、後退等，另外也可以 選擇單一播放或是列表播放，同時也可以把多個片段合成一個剪輯，也可以把一個剪輯分成更多不同的片段，並可以另存成不同的檔案格式。
.NET components for Visual Studio
C# demo projects
VCL components for Delphi
Delphi MainDemo project
VCL components for C++Builder
C++Builder MainDemo project
C++ components for Visual Studio and QT
C++ TVideoGrabber.h, TVideoGrabber.lib and DLLs
ActiveX component for Visual Basic 6.0
VB6 MainDemo project
The TVideoGrabber SDK supports most of the video capture devices:
– USB webcams
– professional HD capture/rendering cards (e.g. BlackMagic Decklink PCIe cards)
– ONVIF IP cameras in RTSP H264/H265/MPEG4/AAC mode, with PTZ support, after installing the RTSP/RTMP/HTTP/ONVIF DirectShow source filter
– capture cards including a H264 or MPEG hardware encoder, e.g. the AverMedia Live Gamer Portable, Elgato HD60
– PCI/PCIe analog composite capture cards (e.g. the OsPrey 210, OsPrey 440)
– GigE cameras (e.g. PointGrey cameras, IDS cameras)
– IP cameras in HTTP MJPEG/JPEG mode
– analog composite USB capture (e.g. Easycap USB)
– AVI recording
– MP4/FLV recording (may require a third-party H264 / AAC DirectShow encoder)
– MKV recording after installing the Haali MKV muxer
– WMV/ASF recording
– timer-based recording (delayed start, timered stop, or create new file periodically)
– compression of the audio and video streams, “on-the-fly” or after recording
– pause/resume during recording, with possibility to create a new clip for each pause/resume
– video preview while recording
– recording to almost any format through the Multipurpose DirectShow Encoder
– to WAV/MP3/MP4/WMV files
– play most of the audio/video formats (some formats may require compatible decoders)
– play static images: .bmp, .png, .jpg, .gif, etc…
– trackbar control
– playlist support
– playback at higher or lower speed, forward or backward
– fast seeking, forward or backward
– synchronization of several TVideoGrabber player components
– play streaming sources
– opens static JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF image files, allowing image processings and overlays
– to HBitmap, TBitmap, BMP and JPEG files
– during preview, recording or playback
– video streaming or audio broadcasting
– directly to the internet, from the platform running TVideoGrabber
– indirectly through a publishing point on a Windows Media Server
– the video frame area can be divided in motion detection cells, with a motion coefficient applied globally or to each individual cell
Multiple video windows
– on the same monitor or across several monitors
Overlays and video processing
– multiple text and image overlays
– video rotation
– alpha blending / chroma keying
– top-down / left-right
– brightness, contrast, saturation, hue
– color processing
– current monitor
– extended desktop across several monitors
– given window identified by its name or handle
– with or without cursor
– the TVideoGrabber mixer mode allows to mix several video and audio sources into a single video clip
Video clip from images
– video built from memory bitmaps or files (bmp, jpg, gif, png, etc…)
– the final frame rate can be adjusted at the end of the recording
– by using the installed audio and/or video compressors
– by applying graphics and/or text overlays
– by extracting sequences from a start and stop time
– to almost any format through the Multipurpose DirectShow Encoder
– “needle analog” style or “digital bargraph” style
Intel Core I5 or Core I7
(Core I7 recommended to run multiple instances of TVideoGrabber concurrently)
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
IDE/Development language supported
Radstudio Delphi / C++Builder
C# .NET / VB .NET
RTSP/RTMP/HTTP/ONVIF DirectShow Source Filter
可捕捉RTSP, RTMP, UDP, TCP, MMS, HTTP streams,未壓縮的音頻與視頻流，且可同時將本地流儲存成MP4, MKV, AVI, FLV或MOV檔案，無需視頻轉碼。
– decode and render live audio/video streams received through ONVIF, RTSP, RTMP, HTTP, UDP, RTP, MMS/MMSH protocols,
– record at the same time the audio/video streams to a video file (MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI, or MKV file),
– control the PTZ position of ONVIF cameras (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) with continuous, relative or absolute move and preset support,
– perform backtimed recording (pre-roll recording),
– decode H264, H265 and most of the other audio/video codecs,
– connect asynchronously to the URL without blocking the main thread (the filter graph receives a notification when the connection completes),
– expose the uncompressed pins,
– capture snapshots,
– apply multiple text overlays over the decoded frames,
– adjust the brightness, hue, saturation,
– capture snapshots to a memory bitmap or to a file in BMP, JPG, PNG or TIFF format,
– encode the audio streams to PCM, MP3 or AAC, depending on the recording file name (e.g. H264/AAC for a MP4 recording),
– re-stream the URL to another destination in UDP unicast, UDP multicast or RTSP format
– while recording, generate new files on the fly without loosing frames and without pausing/stopping/restarting the graph.
The filter includes sample callback capabilities. It includes internally the required multiplexers (MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI and MKV mux) and does not transcode to H264, it saves directly the native H264/H265 samples to the file.
If the audio recording is enabled the audio stream is encoded to PCM, MP3 or AAC, depending on the format being recorded (e.g. H264/AAC or H265/AAC to MP4).
License :per developer license (royalty-free, whatever the number of PC on which your application using the filter is installed).
- Intel Core I5 or Core I7 (Core I7 recommended to run multiple instances of the filter concurrently in real-time decoding)
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- NVidia hardware decoding/encoding supported if a NVidia compatible GPU is installed
- Intel Quicksync hardware acceleration supported
Multipurpose DirectShow Encoder
The Datastead Multipurpose Encoder is a DirectShow Multiplexer/Sink filter able to compress or encode audio/video streams through a LGPL build of FFmpeg. This LGPL build of FFmpeg is included in the package and installed with the filter.
It can encode in H264 through OpenH264 and encode in AAC with the FFmpeg’s AAC encoder. It supports also hardware encoding through Intel QuickSync or NVidia CUVID.
With this filter is is possible to encode the audio/video streams to various file containers (e.g. MP4) or to send them to live media servers (e.g. a Wowza Media Server).
This filter is natively supported by our TVideoGrabber SDK.
The filter multiplexes the uncompressed DirectShow video and audio streams into an ASF transport stream and writes this transport stream to a named pipe. This named pipe is taken as input by the transcoder, that is invoked as a child process in a non-visible background process from the command line.
There is no binding or C++ linking between the filter and the transcoder, all the settings are passed by the command-line, and the audio/video stream is passed through the named pipe.
To configure the filter, just invoke SetCommandLine and specify the desired command line, along with some reserved keywords for the filter control.
When the graph runs, the transcoder process starts in the background, and stops when the graph is stopped.
Several instances of the filter can be used concurrently in the same application.
Additionally to this default DirectShow behavior, the “PAUSEWHENSTOP” feature allows to pause the process while the graph is stopped, and to resume it when the graph is ran again, allowing to build in real time a single audio/video clip from start/stop sequences separated in time.
It is possible to show the FFMPEG console for debugging or control purpose.
- Intel Core I5 or Core I7 (Core I7 recommended to run multiple instances of the filter concurrently in real-time encoding)
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10