- Automatically fill and submit web forms with data from local files.
- Harvest web sites and extract data from any web page into Excel or text files.
- Send prerecorded mouse clicks and keystrokes to any desktop application.
- Retrieve and parse your emails and update a database with the data contained in the emails.
- Copy, move, edit, rename, compress, uncompress and manipulate files and folders in any possible way.
- Automate your FTP transfers: Download and upload files or entire folders at schedule.
- Launch applications, move, resize, close and manipulate windows, take screenshots.
- Read and write data to Excel files, connect to SQL databases and manipulate text files.
- Include logic to automate even the most complex tasks.
- Convert your tasks into your very own applications that you can share with others, with the press of a button.
- Run any task using the built-in scheduler, when you press a hotkey, when a file is created or deleted, when your site is down or when you receive an email.
- Combine all the above to design custom tasks for your specific needs.
The easiest Process Designer ever made, with a drag & drop interface, equipped with all the features for advanced process development and troubleshooting.
WinAutomation will help you automate all desktop applications, including Java apps, SAP/ERP, CRM or any other that you use in your daily routine
WinAutomation supports the three major browsers Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Automate your web tasks with ease and perform web-Form Filling, data scraping, make API calls and much more.
WinAutomation Macro Recorder will set your computer to translate your activities into processes with zero development effort.
Multitasking and Smart Concurrency policy to govern and limit parallel Process Execution.
WinAutomation features an advanced Task Scheduler with capabilities to schedule your Processes based on day, week, month, year or any other time variant.
Mouse and Keyboard automation
WinAutomation can take control of your keyboard and mouse and act a if it was you. Instruct WinAutomation how, where and when to send keys or where to move the mouse to. Sit back and watch the work being done at the blink of an eye.
Design your own Interface for your processes with a touch of CSS magic.
Email Automation is the first step to Office Automation and just one of the many features built in WinAutomation. Automate your inbox and never miss out on an e-mail, or retreive e-mails based on your criteria.
Excel Automation comes natural with the host of Excel Automation Actions provided by WinAutomation.
Files and Folders Automation
Put some sense into your files and folders
Triggers and System Monitoring
WinAutomation will keep an eye on your system or your emails and start working for you if any change or event is detected!
Execute Automations when you are away from your machine by running WinAutomation in Unattended mode.
Secure your Automations and don’t worry about the data they contain, or about them being visible to indiscreet eyes while automations are being executed.
In a long series of features, WinAutomation comes complete with FTP Automation Actions that will make you re-discover FTP.
WinAutomation offers different levels of Exception Handling to cater even for the most unforeseen cases
Controls and Images Repository
Store all the elements that your Automation will interact with in a central reusable repository
Control WinAutomation from the Command Line
Control WinAutomation from the command line without even having to open the Console
Web Data Extraction
All The Data of the Internet at the palm of your hand
WinAutomation can manage all your PDF files in the most effective way
Convert different types of documents into editable and searchable data or use OCR for screen vision
Let WinAutomation be your eyes on the screen
Attended and UnAttended Automation
Collaborate with your Processes or let them run with zero supervision
Let Processes talk to each other and schedule the usage of unique resources
Auditing and Logs
Powerful Logging Capabilities for all events. What happened? When did it happen? Why did it happen?
Make the internet work for you
Interactive & Non-Interactive Execution
Run Automations in the background silently or Run them in front of your eyes
SQL and Databases
Connect with any database and run SQL queries automatically
What are WinAutomation’s minimum requirements?
WinAutomation, works on any workstation with Operating System Windows Vista or later, or Windows Server 2008 or later in case of a server.
Please also note, that in case you are automating any web-base process, WinAutomation supports Internet Explorer 8 or higher / Google Chrome 50 or higher /Mozilla Firefox 50 or higher and in case your automation involves Microsoft Office, WinAutomation supports Microsoft Office 2010 and above.
In terms of hardware, please note, that the minimun requirements are CPU: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.2 GHz, 2GB of RAM memory and 1GB of disc space.
Kindly note, that in case the process you are automating requires some resources itself, they would need to be added on top to the aforementioned.