Acrylic Wifi 是針對進階用戶和系統/網路管理員所設計，一套功能強大而介面直覺的WiFi分析工具。可用以診斷802.11a/b/g/n/ac無線網路，即時搜尋與辨識基地台、中繼端與客戶端，分析連線狀況。
Acrylic WiFi Professional
Acrylic WiFi professional – Network troubleshooting
- 802.11/a/b/g/n/ac sniffer and WiFi networks analyzer.
- Maximum rates supported by WiFi devices.
- Access Points and clients packet retry rate information.
- View reachable wireless devices (APs, phones, laptops,..).
- Packet viewer and Wirehark integration.
- Detailed information about WiFi connected devices.
- Unlimited device inventory.
- Monitor mode and Airpcap Classic, TX and NX cards supported.
WiFi analyzer – Acrylic WiFi Professional
Acrylic WiFi Professional is the best WiFi analyzer software to identify access points and wifi channels, and to analyze and resolve incidences on 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks in real time.
It is a perfect tool for advanced users and professional WiFi network analysts and administrators to control their office wireless network performance and who is connected to it, identify access point data transmission speeds, and optimize their company’s WiFi network channels.
Access WiFi network detailed information, including hidden wireless networks, and make the most of unique features such as monitor mode to capture and analyze all wireless device traffic, device viewer, equipment inventory, and WiFi speed analysis.
Professional WiFi analyzer software features
Resolve incidences and verify the good performance of your wireless networks with a unique set of functionalities not available in any other software today.
Detect WiFi access points and clients type (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) and update obsolete devices that lower your WiFi speed.
Information on maximum data transmission rate supported by access points and WiFi clients, and a complete list of supported data transmission rates through deep network packet inspection to ensure a fast and efficient data transmission.
Packet Retry Rate
Statistics on packets retried by access points and WiFi devices to help identify data transmission and network coverage issues.
Performance and behavior details on all WiFi devices in range.
Assign WiFi device names by replacing the MAC field with a description for easier network analysis.
Acrylic WiFi analyzer software works with any WiFi device thanks to its Windows API, and supports monitor mode to visualize all devices and packages with Airpcap cards and with compatible WiFi hardware.
Get device model information and capabilities on device detailed view.
Comparison of versions
Use Acrylic WiFi version that best suits your needs.
|Compare Acrylic WiFi editions|
|Acrylic WiFi Home||Acrylic WiFi Pro|
|WiFi network scanner||○||○|
|Monitor mode and Wireshark integration||×||○|
|Connected devices information||×||○|
|Generate WiFi reports and export data and images||×||○|
|More network and client details||×||○|
Acrylic WiFi Professional
Minimum system requirements
- Operative system: Microsoft® Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
- System components: Microsoft® .NET FRAMEWORK: 4.5
- Screen resolution: 800×600 (1024×768 or higher recommended)
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Wi-Fi: Internal or USB.
Compatible monitor mode Wi-Fi cards under windows
Acrylic WiFi software works with all existing WiFi cards on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. Monitor mode WiFi capture is and advanced capability supported by Acrylic with most WLAN cards.
Some WiFi cards drivers don’t adequately report information about the signal level or WiFi channel on which the measurement is made, limiting its use to generate WiFi coverage maps under monitor mode. There are two main WLAN cards groups that support monitor mode WiFi under Windows, as shown below:
1 – Generic monitor mode WiFi cards: Standard WiFi cards (less expensive ones) on which monitor mode is supported by the hardware and by vendor drivers under windows. Its performance has been verified with Acrylic WiFi NDIS Driver and supports Wireshark integration. WiFi cards with Broadcom chipsets are fully compatible with NDIS and monitor mode under windows.
Acrylic Wi-Fi Heatmaps
Perform an active site survey, as well as a passive site survey, using your licensed Acrylic Wi-Fi Heatmaps to generate complete reports and high resolution maps:
- Signal quality map (RSSI wlan heatmap)
- Access Point coverage map (Ap Coverage)
- Signal-To-Noise heatmap ( SNR)
- Channel coverage map
- Wireless radio frequency spectrum heatmap (RF Spectrum)
- Channel overlap map
- Access point location map. (Ap location)
- Access point density distribution map (AP Density)
- Site survey measurement route maps
- Plots visualization in 2D and 3D
- Latency, bandwith maps
- Automatic network quality assessments (Wi-Fi Quality)
Design and planning
- Design wifi installations from scratch.
- Easy and straightforward wifi predictive simulator
- Calculate how many access points are needed.
- Identifies where the best place to install the AP is.
- Analyzes an existing WiFi infrastructure.
- Automatic study of signal coverage and quality.
- Generates heat maps of signal quality.
- Displays 14 different parameters.
- Define the performance you need in your wifi network.
- Verify where performance is achieved and identify where it is not.
- Get the overall wireless deployment performance rating.
- Reduce the effort when fine-tuning the infrastructure.
- Automatically generates editable reports.
- Three levels of detail, Executive Report, Technical and Complete.
- Export heat maps in KMZ for GIS tools (Google Earth).
- Saves measurements in RAW format (csv) for external tools.
Requirements and compatibility
No special hardware is needed. Acrylic WiFi works natively with all WiFi cards in the market.
Acrylic is also able to work with AirPcap Classic, Tx and Nx for an optimal measurement.
Acrylic WiFi requires Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 with Microsoft.Net 4.5 installed.
The georeferenced measurements with GPS are achieved by connecting any compatible GPS USB or Bluetooth compatible with NMEA. GPS is optional.