使用JoomlaTools之擴充套件，需配備Joomla 2.5 或 Joomla 3.x 或更新的版本。
added - Reusable Compressible::getDocuments
Easy to use
DOCman makes adding downloadable documents to your site super simple.
Organize your documents across infinite nested categories and see at-a-glance how many documents each category contains.
Completely manage DOCman from the frontend: add, edit and delete documents & categories
DOCman allows to share documents privately and securly with individual users using the document owner permissions.
Select which Joomla user groups should see it. It's that easy!
DOCman blends seamlessly into the template of your website. It also comes with various Menu Item Types like a list, table and tree view.
Check our showcase for live examples of DOCman in websites of our customers.
DOCman supports the Joomla permission system. You can define add, edit, delete, upload and download permissions for categories and documents.
Upload many files at once and instantly create documents for them with a single click.
Document activity logs
When you have LOGman installed you can view all of the activities related to each document.
File update mode
Decide how file updates are handled if the new file has the same filename as the existing one.
Drag & drop file uploads
You can upload multiple files at once or upload remote files from a URL. The file uploader has a built-in drag and drop area.
With DOCman you can upload files of unlimited size regardless of your server settings.
Automated thumbnail generation for uploaded files. Every image file will get a beautiful thumbnail. We also support PDF, Microsoft Office, Open Document Format, Videos and many more file formats using our Connect service.
Resize, crop, or filter your images right inside the browser without leaving your site!
Easily find, select and insert beautiful and royalty free feature images from Unsplash, a photography collection from the world’s most generous community of photographers.
Built-in video & audio player NEW
Play video and audio files on your site with the built-in media player. The media player is fully responsive and will gracefully resize on smaller screens and mobile devices.
Easily insert links to documents into articles using the DOClink editor plugin, you can even insert links to categories and menu items.
Link sharing for protected files
Easily share the link for a single document, for instance in a newsletter, e...
影片介紹 & 介面展示
Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
支援版本管理(TFS, Git, SVN, ...)
Inspect variables, watches
Multiple session debugging
Search available symbols while typing
Browse declarations within your solution
Quickly search through available symbols
Navigate directly to symbol definitions
Navigate To, Class View, Object Browser, ...
Visual Studio HTML Editor
Syntax Highlighting, Schema validation
Formatting, Outlining, Commenting
Web Essentials Support
SourceGuardian 是目前市面上最先進的PHP Encoder，具有完整地ground-up rewrite、功能強大的GUI並涵蓋了最新版本的PHP。
SourceGuardian for PHP可以讓你快速又安全地編碼、編譯並將你的PHP文件進行加密，不僅能保護你的智慧財產權不被侵犯還可防止資料庫密碼被盜取。SourceGuardian可以限制scripts、IP和鎖定網域或是使用內鍵的授權機制。
使用SourceGuardian for PHP有什麼優點？
Version 12 introduces encoding for PHP8 - a great new version of PHP for years. We were glad to receive comments and suggestions and want to thank you very much for sharing your ideas! We are looking forward to hearing about other suggestions for improving SourceGuardian. Here is a list of our version 12 changes.
· Full support of PHP8 encoding including all the latest language features. Note, files encoded with older versions of SourceGuardian need to be re-encoded with SourceGuardian 12 in order to run under PHP8.
· New fully supported PHP8 language features include: named parameters, attributes, union types, mixed pseudo type, null-safe operator, match expressions, using throw in expressions, constructor properties and others.
· Due to native support for attributes (annotations) in PHP8, PHP frameworks which uses annotations like Symfony must work with encoded files out of the box (after the frameworks get updated accordingly by their authors).
· New loaders for PHP8. Please check our blog and the loaders page for new versions
· Multiple external license file names may be specified when locking to a license. Separate license file names, paths or URLs by a comma in the --external or an appropriate GUI option. Please note, the license files will be checked in the order they are specified. You may mix local file names, paths or URLs. If neither of the license files is found and running of the protected file fails with a "a license file is required" error, the error message will include only the first license file name. This is normal and by design.
· sg_get_const() if called without parameters returns an array of all the constants.
· locking to a machine id is refined for Linux. Please note, Linux lacks of a strict machine id algorithm. If you are getting unstable machine id result when running protected scripts on Linux, consider locking to MAC address(es) instead of machine id as an alternative approach.
Update for PHP 7.x code
· We have fixed some critical issues in PHP 7.x family of encoders and loaders. This means files encoded with version 12 of SourceGuardi...