AlwaysUp 可以運行任何應用程式，其能將可執行檔、批次檔及快捷方式當作為windows系統服務(Windows Service)，並且進行管理和監視，以及確保100％運行。當程式崩潰、掛掉、彈出錯誤對話方塊時，AlwaysUp也能自動重啟程式，並運行自訂的檢查功能，以確保程式一直可用。AlwaysUp還能發送詳細的email使你清楚地瞭解崩潰、重啟等事件。也就是作為Windows系統服務(Windows Service)運行時，您的應用程式可以自動被啟動、不需要登錄，且可以於完全沒有用戶干擾的情況下運行、無需編程。
Automatically restart your application every 2, 4, 6, 8 or 12 hours
Are you running a legacy application that leaks memory or other resources? Does restarting it cure all ills?
If a daily restart is not enough, you can now recycle your program more frequently — as often as every 2 hours.
The new periods are available in the Every setting on the Monitor tab.
View relevant file information in the “Running” tooltip
When your application is running as a Windows Service in AlwaysUp, you can click the green “Running” circle () to show details of the running process.
That popup now includes additional information. It highlights key “metadata” of the executable file being run:
- File description: A free-form description of the file — usually the name of the product or a component (e.g. “Dropbox” or “iTunes”).
- File version: The version number of the file. Usually 4 digits in dotted notation (e.g. “126.96.36.1992″) but can also contain a build/version identifier.
- File date: The date and time when the file was last modified.
- Company: The name of the company that produced the file.
We added this information to help customers manage change. For example, if an automatic update installed new software and your setup isn’t working as expected, the version number and the date will alert you that the executable file was recently updated.
By the way, you can see most of these values in the executable file’s properties. In Windows File Explorer, right-click the file and select “Properties” to summon an informative popup. The metadata will be available on the “Details” tab:
Receive email alerts whenever the service stops
AlwaysUp can be configured to send you an email alert whenever your application stops. That option is available on the Email tab.
However, prior to this version, AlwaysUp would not send a message when the application was stopped because the underlying Windows Service exited. This was fine when the service was stopped from the AlwaysUp console, but not when the service was being closed by Windows (e.g. as part of a system shutdown). The behavior has been updated and email will now always be sent.
One note from our development team though: Emailing when the system is shutting down may not be 100% reliable. At shutdown, Windows may abruptly close AlwaysUp before it has had a chance to send the email. Furthermore, some supporting systems (which have been signaled to close) may not be available to deliver an email.
Other fixes & improvements
- If your application is running and you change the startup type to “Disabled”, AlwaysUp will no longer stop the application. This new behavior is in line with Services.msc.
- If an application/service marked as “Disabled” is running, it can now be stopped from AlwaysUp.
- Command-line operations to start, stop or restart the application/service were ignoring the “silent” parameter and always showing the progress window. This has been fixed.
- Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library errors/popups are now classified as fatal. If your application encounters one of these errors, and the “stop when the most serious are encountered” box on the Extras tab is checked, your application will be stopped and restarted as specified.
- Several small under-the-hood tweaks for the March 2019 preview of Windows 10 are included in this release. (There were no significant changes to Windows Services in that iteration of the OS.)
- 非常容易使用 - 只需幾秒鐘即可將您的應用程式安裝為Windows服務！
- 能夠在計算機啟動時自動啟動應用程式，在沒有用戶登錄時運行，並在登錄/註銷時運行- 所有這些都可以保證正常運行時間，無需用戶手動干預
- 安全 - 無需自動登錄Windows
- 支持集成您自己的自定義 “健全性檢查”實用程式，定期執行以測試您的應用程式是否正常運行
- 在所有虛擬環境（VMWare，Virtual PC等）中 完美運行
- 效率很高 ; 需要最少的CPU和內存資源
- 與Windows Server 2016/2012/2008和Windows 10/8/7 / Vista中的 會話0隔離兼容
- 使用我們的免費附加程式AlwaysUp Web Service 從Web瀏覽器控制AlwaysUp應用程式
- 可根據您的需求提供 站點，OEM和批量許可
- 面向未來 ; 為Windows 10和Server 2016量身定制，並獲得了Microsoft 的 “Certified for Windows Server 2012”徽標（和其他）。
- 受到許多世界上最知名公司的 信賴
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP or Windows Server 2019 / 2016 / 2012 /2008 / 2003 (x86 and x64 versions).
- 8 MB free hard drive space for installation files.
The AlwaysUp components that manage and monitor your application are designed to be extremely frugal with machine resources. They almost always consume less than 1% of the CPU, less than 20 MB of RAM, and don’t fall victim to the “Memory Growth” characteristic of many applications today
Automatically restart your Windows Services and keep them running 24/7
Service Protector will help your Windows Services achieve 100% uptime, even when they crash, hang, leak memory, or hog the CPU. You can even plug in your own custom failure-detection script/program to identify "zombie services", which seem to be running but are not doing what they are supposed to do. Or automatically restart your Windows Service every night when no one is logged on, to cure memory leaks and other imperfections.
AlwaysUp Command Line Tools
Developers/OEMs: Deploy your applications as Windows Services in the background
The AlwaysUp Command Line Tools (CLT) package is designed for developers and application integrators looking to discreetly keep their applications available 24x7. It delivers the full power and sophistication of the highly rated, popular AlwaysUp GUI product, but entirely from the Windows command line.