這套軟體是目前市面上同類軟體裡功能最強的自動巨集，可以讓你指定電腦自動執行多個程式，例如退出系統、上網、執行資料庫，打開檔案等。使用者可以讓它執行 那些枯燥的任務，例如檔案備份、自動 FTP、綜合或列印報告等。使用者無須任何程式設計的經驗，只需要在 AutoMate 的嚮導精靈的協助下就可以建立新的進程。該程式還支援以下功能：自動壓縮檔案、增強的參數變數、「IF」的條件批次處理、增強的記錄，與 BASIC更緊密的整合，支援內嵌公式以及錯誤任務提示等。該版本支援新的檔案觸發系統，當檔案被修改後可以做出適當的變化，也支援鍵盤操作和改善了錯誤 提示，更新了 HTML 格式的使用說明和修正了錯誤。
AutoMate 在自動化技術的中型市場中代表一個重大的飛躍。這是一個具有說服力的投資，可確保傳遞業務價值並提高在所有垂直市場組織的投資回報率。隨著企業尋求方法來降低成本、提高效率，他們始終因使用各種腳本、批次處理文件、macros 和其他可執行的自動化任務之複雜性而功虧一簣。如果沒有一個強有力的自動化平台，可提供一個易於使用的、終端到終端的解決方案，則 IT 和業務流程的自動化將變得難以實現和付出高昂的維護費用。
» Automate Plus/Ultimate only.
» The Credentials Connections feature allows you to create and share connections to third-party credential sources that tasks can access without exposing the associated values among all or specific users and/or groups.
» Added the ability to change the default behavior of declaring a task "failed" if the Agent disconnects during processing to the Default Task Agent Properties Miscellaneous settings.
• Drag-and-drop task development
• Event-based triggers and conditions
• Database connectivity
• Event and task execution logging
• Error condition handling and recovery
• File manipulation
• FTP/SFTP automation
• Multi-machine execution
• OpenDocument Spreadsheet automation
• Terminal emulation
• Web services
Web Browser Task Automation
Automate can streamline website interaction with automated navigation, input, extraction, and more. When you build your processes, three types of actions are available:
- Browser actions. Includes opening and closing the browser, navigating through pages, and extracting page data.
- Interactivity actions. Important for automating elements that are not HTML-based, like "Save As" dialogue or an Adobe Flash element.
- Input actions. Includes keystrokes, mouse movements, clicks, and copy/paste.
Data Scraping and Extraction
Automate’s sophisticated data extraction, transformation, and transport tools keep your critical data moving without the need for tedious manual tasks or custom script writing. Automate data extraction can be used with:
- Web browsers
- Excel, PDF, CSV, OCR
Report Generation and Distribution
With Automate, you can do so much more with worksheets to manipulate data and automate reporting across your organization. With Automate you can:
- Pull data from numerous sources including Excel, Crystal Reports, SQL, an ERP system, web services, or others.
- Merge, process, and format the data to build an intelligent report.
- Email the report to organizational stakeholders.
File Transfer Automation
As a business grows, it becomes increasingly difficult to manage the volume of FTP activity. Let Automate do the work for you! Using Automate’s intuitive graphical interface, all processes related to FTP can be automated and configured to any company network.
- Read, edit, and scan PDFs and images to extract data
- Encrypt and compress files to prepare for an EDI transfer
- Transfer files and move data between systems
Keep your HR department from drowning in paperwork by streamlining tedious on and offboarding tasks and automating user provisioning. Automate’s user provisioning can be used with:
- Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory.
- Automating Active Directory tasks, including user provisioning and management, change requests, and user migration and removal
Automating your mixed environment doesn't have to be complex. Automate solutions can be deployed on premise or in the cloud, and can connect to and centralize your systems and applications.
- Streamline and automate your entire environment, no matter where you are in your cloud migration process
- Integrates with cloud technologies such as: Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMWare, JIT, Windows Azure, Jenkins
- Integrates with any web service-based application and hosted business applications
Terminal Emulation Automation
Automate goes beyond simple screen scraping, and can extract data files, databases, spreadsheets, or applications and enter it into a terminal session. After you pull data from a terminal window, Automate can write it into a variety of useful formats, such as:
- CSV files
- OpenDocument spreadsheets
Automate has a number of native integrations with Microsoft applications such as Excel, SharePoint, ActiveDirectory, and more, enabling businesses to integrate with disparate applications across their network. Unleash the power of these integrations with a comprehensive automation platform. Automate provides the capability to automate a variety of business and IT processes on a single platform.
- Automate all of your manual SharePoint processes
- Query a database and write the data to an Excel report or run/manage your existing macros
- Achieve full integration with Microsoft Exchange mail activities and error reporting
Event Log Monitoring
Automate takes system monitoring to the next level, allowing a corrective process to be automatically triggered when a problem is detected. For example, Automate can trigger the task when a system or process threshold (such as CPU utilization or memory usage) is met. If available memory is too low, a task can automatically restart the entire system or specific process. And Automate maintains an Event Log where you can see:
- Whether a task ran successfully or failed
- The date/time a task started and ended
- The machine name where the task ran
Automated Batch Processing
Automate multi-machine, cross-platform batch processes in distributed networks. Automate enables sophisticated automation development without the need for writing and managing code to greatly reduce development costs and timelines, and to make ongoing maintenance and management of automated tasks easy. Automate's visual taks design system allows IT professionals to build tasks via drag-and-drop without writing scripts, batch files, or custom programs.
- Automate multiple batch processes with one solution
- Write batch files without code using our prebuilt automation building blocks
- Save time by allowing routine batch jobs to be kicked off, executed, and monitored by Automate
Automate provides the most complete set of tools for intelligent GUI automation and macros. Automate provides dozens of tools for manipulating windows, clicking links, and incorporating logic based on the status of windows.
- Create automation tasks with pre-programmed actions and graphical workflow designer
- Tasks can move from screen to screen to choose from buttons and drop-down menus
- Cleanse and transform files for processing quickly and easily
Automate Desktop vs. Automate Plus vs. Automate Ultimate
Automate Desktop (原為 Automate)
Desktop Automation for one person, their computer, and their applications.
- Drag-and-drop task development
- Event-based triggers and conditions
- Database connectivity
- Event and task execution logging
- Error condition handling and recovery
- File manipulation
- FTP/SFTP automation
- Multi-machine execution
- OpenDocument Spreadsheet automation
- Terminal emulation
- Web services
Enterprise automation working with processes involving multiple people, departments, and processes.
Automate Plus has simple deployment and an intuitive, drag-and-drop interface that will have you streamlining enterprise operations within hours, not days.
Scalable Automation Infrastructure
Easily and cost-effectively scale from basic automated tasks to full enterprise-level deployment. Automate Plus supports high availability and disaster recovery environments.
Powerful Re-Usable Bots
Creating bots, workflows, and tasks has never been easier with the Automate Workflow and Task Library. These reusable workflows help serve as further building blocks for your automation efforts.
Prebuilt Automation Building Blocks
Automate Plus workflows have the flexibility to automate almost any frontend or backend process, including those with variables, exceptions, or triggers.
Detailed Visibility and Control
The Automate Plus Ops Console gives you the ability to monitor and manage everything that’s happening across your organization from any device.
Security and Auditing
The Enhanced Security and Audit Platform provides detailed audit logs and sophisticated user access management including role-based user provisioning, object-level revision management, and recycle bin capabilities.
All the functionality of Automate Plus, but with unlimited bots and studios.
Flexibility with Business Process Automation
Increase the power of RPA plus BPA with unlimited bots to get endless automation opportunities to streamline any process across any department throughout your enterprise.
Maximize ROI from Business Applications
With one price for unlimited bots, you can achieve limitless scalability and not have to pay more to further your automation strategy. Plus, Automate Ultimate's improved accuracy and speed means less time spent on costly errors.
Greater Sense of Security
Automate Ultimate is built with security in mind by giving you more control over workflows and user access and by keeping a detailed audit history.
Increase Individual & Team Productivity
With a bot alongside every worker, streamline your most manual, repetitive tasks so your human workforce can spend more time on their more value-adding strategic activities.
|Security & Auditing||V||V|
The requirements in the following table apply to all Automate Desktop and Automate Plus/Automate Ultimate editions.
|Hardware Component||Minimum Requirements||Recommended Requirements|
|Processor||2 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor||3 GHz, multi-core 32-bit or 64-bit processor (or higher)|
|Memory||4 GB RAM||6 GB RAM (or higher)|
|Hard Drive||5 GB available hard disk space||5 GB available hard disk space (or higher)|
32 MB video RAM
|1280x1024 resolution, 32 MB video RAM (or higher)|
To use Automate Desktop and Automate Plus/Automate Ultimate, your operating system must be one of the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2
- .NET Framework 4.8 (included)
- Note: For a list of Windows versions that are compatible with .NET Framework 4.8, see .NET Framework System Requirements.
- Windows Installer 4.5 (included)
- Database Datastore (Oracle 10g or higher, MySQL 5.0 or higher, SQL Server 2005 or higher)(SQL Server Express 2008 R2 included)
- Automate Plus/Ultimate only
- Third-party applications to integrate with Automate Desktop or Automate Plus/Ultimate (for example, Microsoft Excel).