CrystalMaker 是可視化晶體和分子結構的最有效方式。它的交互式設計讓您“see the wood for the trees”，並建立您對複雜材料的視覺理解。CrystalMaker超越了傳統的晶體學軟件，讓您可以使用可旋轉的動畫創建動態可視化。能量建模工具可讓您設計和放鬆新結構，預測其振動特性，並探索它們如何與其他材料相互作用。
- Faster Hide Stranded Atoms. The Hide Stranded Atoms command is now considerably faster thanks to faster memory access and an optimized algorithm.
- Improved Merge Sites Option. It is now possible to merge all sites whose atoms lie within a specified distance. This option is available currently via the Transform > Unit Cell > Collapse Supercell command - the difference being that one can now specify a regular cell (1 × 1 × 1) instead of a supercell.
- An additional improvement is that this command now executes a series of cycles, resulting in more effective merging of close sites.
- Help & Tutorials. A new popover button has been added to the "Demo" and "Registration windows, providing direct access to the Tutorials, User's Guide and Video Tour. The displayed popover also emphasizes the fact that full-featured support is already included within the program, does not need to be separately downloaded, and is readily accessed via a handy "Help" menu (!).
- Miscellaneous. This version includes miscellaneous fixes.
- Added the ability to read CIF files with empty symmetry cards.
- Resolved some issues with "list view" in the Elements Preferences pane.
- Fixed a display glitch with stylized ("2D") bonds, where the bond outline was not correctly updated for depth fading.
- The Info Inspector now correctly shows angles for triclinic crystals.
- Added a special workaround to allow non-standard DL_POLY "HISTORY" files to be loaded. Such files deviate from the file format by having different numbers of atoms in each structure, contrary to the file header instructions.
- Crystal Coordination output files now correctly include all sites.
Wide Range of Model Types
Including traditional "ball-and-stick", space-filling, polyhedral, wireframe and thermal ellipsoids. Each model type can be extensively customized, with the option of photo-realistic graphic or simpler, line-art display.
Outstanding 3D Graphics
Enjoy photo-realistic graphics with depth fading and perspective - plus spectacular 3D stereo. Benefit from high-resolution printing and save your graphics at user-defined sizes to a wide range of formats.
Work with massive structures, using depth profiling and measurement. Bonds and polyhedra are automatically generated, with full error propagation, plus cluster shell and coordination network visualization and powerful output options.
Diffraction patterns can be simulated for any displayed crystal structure, with just a single menu command - thanks to our CrystalDiffract(powder diffraction) and SingleCrystal(X-ray, neutron and TEM single-crystal diffraction) programs.
SingleCrystal can be linked with CrystalMaker, so as you rotate your structure its diffraction pattern rotates, and vice versa.
CrystalMaker's selection tools lets you move, detach, duplicate, hide, delete groups of atoms. Hide or repair molecular fragments - isolate individual molecules. Display lattice planes in any orientation; slice the crystal to investigate surfaces or internal planes - and place one structure or molecule inside another.
CrystalMaker's real-time crystal engineering tools let you insert space within your crystal lattice, place new atoms or entire molecules in the crystal - and design new crystal lattices.
Mac System Requirements
CrystalMaker X for Mac is a bundled application, with all program resources (including structures libraries), help files and user's guide saved inside a single application icon, allowing easy drag-and-drop installation.
- macOS 10.14 "Mojave"
- macOS 10.13 "High Sierra"
- macOS 10.12 "Sierra"
- Mac OS X 10.11 "El Capitan"
- Mac OS X 10.10 "Yosemite"
- Intel Mac running OS X 10.10 or later.
- 1 GB free disc space.
- 4 GB RAM.
Windows System Requirements
CrystalMaker for Windows is distributed as a compressed installer package.
- Windows 10 (recommended)
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- 64-bit PC running Windows 7 or later.
- Graphics card with OpenGL 3.2 (or later) capability.
- 1 GB free disc space.
- 4 GB RAM.
Genuine 100% Native Software. We do not use "lowest-common-denominator" cross-platform porting technologies. Instead, we develop native applications for each platform, using the official developer tools, designed to take full advantage of your hardware and operating system, to deliver an elegant, rich and seamless user experience.
CrystalDiffract - x-ray & neutron powder diffraction
CrystalDiffract brings the world of x-ray & neutron powder diffraction to your computer screen, with interactive control and easy characterization of your experimental data. Real-time parameter controls let you experiment with diffraction and sample settings, with instant feedback. Combine these with instant mixture creation - and the ability to load observed data in the same window - and you have a powerful workbench application for researchers, teachers and students.
SingleCrystal - single-crystal x-ray, neutron & TEM diffraction
From the classroom to the laboratory to the synchrotron: SingleCrystal is the easiest way to visualize and understand diffraction properties of crystals. SingleCrystal lets you simulate X-ray, neutron and electron diffraction patterns from single crystals, display reciprocal lattice sections and construct stereographic projections of planes or vectors. By combining a simulated pattern with an observed diffraction image, you can auto-index the pattern and determine the orientation of your crystal.