Direct access components for MySQL
MicroOLAP Direct Access Components for MySQL and Delphi/C++Builder, also known as MySQLDAC is a Borland Delphi/C++Builder component set for direct connect to MySQL database server.
- licensed per a developer without royalty fee: you don't need to purchase end-user run-time licenses at all;
- no MySQL libraries (libmysql.dll) are required on a client workstation;
- 100% native Delphi code;
- support of Delphi 5-7, C++Builder 5-6, Borland Developer Studio 2005-2006 Win32 edition, Turbo Delphi 2006, Turbo C++ 2006, CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 (both Delphi 2007 and C++Builder 2007) Win32 Edition, CodeGear Delphi and C++Builder 2009, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010), Embarcadero RAD Studio XE (Delphi XE and C++Builder XE), Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (Delphi XE2 and C++Builder XE2), Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3 (Delphi XE3 and C++Builder XE3), Embarcadero RAD Studio XE4 (Delphi XE4 and C++Builder XE4), Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 (Delphi XE5 and C++Builder XE5), Embarcadero RAD Studio XE6 (Delphi XE6 and C++Builder XE6), Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7 (Delphi XE7 and C++Builder XE7), Embarcadero RAD Studio XE8 (Delphi XE8 and C++Builder XE8), Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 Seattle (Delphi 10 Seattle and C++Builder 10 Seattle), Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin (Delphi 10.1 Berlin and C++Builder 10.1 Berlin), Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo (Delphi 10.2 Tokyo and C++Builder 10.2 Tokyo);
- support of MySQL™ 3.xx/4.x/5.x/6.x;
- only 300-400 Kb are added to your .exe file;
- full support of stored procedures (with IN, OUT and INOUT parameters);
- full compatibility with all the existing data-aware controls and report designers;
- full support of the BLOB fields;
- TDBImageEx component for JPEG images support included in the package for free (with sources);
- TNT Unicode Controls Wrappers package for Unicode applications for free (with sources);
- detailed help system and a lot of various demo applications
DAC for MySQL Components
TmySQLDatabase provides discrete control over a connection to a single database in a database application.
Use TmySQLDatabase when a database application requires any of the following control over a database connection:
- Persistent database connections;
- Customized database server logins;
- Transaction control;
- Single-value queries.
TmySQLTable encapsulates a database table.
Use TmySQLTable to access data in a single database table. TmySQLTable provides direct access to every record and field in an underlying database table. TmySQLTable can also work with a subset of records within a database table using ranges and filters.
At design time, create, delete, update, or rename the database table connected to a TmySQLTable by right-clicking on the TmySQLTable and using the pop-up menu.
TmySQLQuery encapsulates a dataset with a result set that is based on an SQL statement.
Use TmySQLQuery to access one or more MySQL tables in a database using SQL statements.TmySQLQuery component is useful because it can:
- Access more than one table at a time (called a "join" in SQL).
- Automatically access a subset of rows and columns in its underlying table(s), rather than always returning all rows and columns.
- Access multi-resultset queries.
TMySQLUpdateSQL applies cached updates on behalf of queries or stored procedures that can't post updates directly.
Use a TMySQLUpdateSQL object to provide SQL statements used to update read-only datasets represented by TMySQLQuery component. A dataset is read-only either by design or circumstance. If a dataset is read-only by design, the application itself does not provide a user interface for updating data, but may institute a programmatic scheme behind the scenes. If a dataset is read-only by circumstance, it indicates that the MySQL returned a read-only result set. This usually happens for queries made against multiple tables. Such queries are, by SQL-92 definitions, read-only.
TmySQLStoredProc provides functionality for using stored procedures in MySQL.
TmySQLStoredProc works with two types of stored procedures: with or without a result set (for the first type use Open() method or set Active property to True, for the second - use ExecProc() method).
When the procedure name is put in the ProcedureName property, the component fetches information on parameters of the procedure from the server and puts it in the Params property according to parameters' types. This component provides full support of IN, OUT and INOUT parameters.
TmySQLDirectQuery is component for high-speed (3-4 times faster then with TmySQLQuery component) data fetching. But it is not TDataset compatible.
TMySQLBatchExecute component can execute SQL scripts containing more than one SQL statement.
TMySQLMacroQuery is the descendant of TMySQLQuery component and supports all of its properties, methods, events, and functionalities. The difference is in Macros and MacroChar properties which help to modify SQL script text in design-time and run-time with easy.
TMySQLMonitor monitors dynamic SQL passed to the MySQL server.
TMySQLDump allows to get SQL script with a dump of a DataBase.
This script can be executed on another MySQL server by TMySQLBatchExecute component.
TMySQLTools component allows to run MySQL diagnostic and repair operations such as Repair, Check, Analyze, Optimize, Backup and Restore.
TBDE2MySQLDAC class is intended for the easy conversion of BDE Database Objects into DAC for MySQL Database Objects.
MicroOLAP TCPDUMP for Windows
TCPDUMP for Windows® is a clone of TCPDUMP, the most used network sniffer/analyzer for UNIX, compiled with the original tcpdump code (tcpdump.org), and Microolap Packet Sniffer SDK (no libpcap/WinPcap).
EtherSensor is a real-time network traffic analysis platform for extracting application-level objects of user and system communications: messages, files, network events and other service-specific objects from L7 OSI (and higher, "L8"). EtherSensor helps our customers to solve various Security Operation Center tasks in combination with DLP, SIEM, U(E)BA, eDiscovery, Enterprise Archiving, Enterprise Search, Data Access Governance systems and so on.
Database Designer for PostgreSQL
Database Designer for PostgreSQL is an easy CASE tool with intuitive graphical interface allowing you to build a clear and effective database structure visually, see the complete picture (diagram) representing all the tables, references between them, views, stored procedures and other objects. Then you can easily generate a physical database on a server, modify it according to any changes you made to the diagram using fast ALTER statements.
Database Designer for MySQL
Microolap Database Designer for MySQL is the innovative development system for database visual modeling, maintenance and reverse engineering in an easy and powerful way. Stay up to date with the first CASE tool, supporting MySQL stored procedures and functions.
PaGoDump for PostgreSQL
Microolap PaGoDump for PostgreSQL: GUI tool for extracting a PostgreSQL database into SQL script file, archived SQL file (GZIP), TAR archive, or pg_restore custom archive (*.backup).PaGoDump is a GUI Windows utility for backing up a PostgreSQL database built with Microolap PostgresDAC. It makes consistent backups even if the database is being used concurrently. PaGoDump does not block other users accessing the database (readers or writers), also it works with databases with any names (unicode) and dump them to any files (unicode again).
PaGoRestore for PostgreSQL
PaGoRestore is a GUI Windows utility for restoring a PostgreSQL database from an archive built with pg_dump or PaGoDump. Utility itself built with Microolap PostgresDAC. It will issue the commands necessary to reconstruct the database to the state it was in at the time it was saved. The archive files also allow PaGoRestore to be selective about what is restored, or even to reorder the items prior to being restored. The archive files are designed to be portable across architectures.
Direct Access Components
Powerful component suite for Delphi/C++Builder and PostgreSQL. It allows you to create Delphi/C++Builder applications with direct access to PostgreSQL DB without BDE and ODBC.
DAC for MySQL
Microolap Direct Access Components for MySQL and Delphi/C++ Builder (also known as MySQLDAC) is a Borland Delphi/C++Builder component set for direct connect to MySQL database server. DAC for MySQL allows you to create Delphi/C++Builder applications without BDE, ODBC, ADO and without libmysql.dll.