eVSM軟體能使用"輸出盒"(out of the box)創造和展開標準模組、將材質、單位、目錄、價值流等一致性的產出，輕易應用至產業模型上。eKaizen-以網路的連結方式幫助您配置事件、連結，有效的將觀念表現於價值流上。
Why Use eVSM for Continuous Improvement?
eVSM is used by 15,000+ lean practitioners, here’s why:
eVSM is Process-Centric
eVSM supports the whole continuous improvement process.
- It's Standard Work for VSM
eVSM was designed from the outset to complement the Shingo prize-winning workbooks from the Lean Enterprise Institute.
Mapping in eVSM is individually optimized for each map type:
- It's Easy to Get Started
Get started easily individually or as a team:
- Mistake-Proofing and Automation Built-In
4x mapping speed and quantified improvements for each map type with a well designed set of icons, variables, macro shapes, equations and charts.
Built-In LEAN Visuals Guide Improvements
- Built-In LEAN Visuals Guide Improvements
- Productivity (by example units and add-on's, auto-align, easy time entry)
- Data Entry (create map components from Excel, map tracer)
- Path Logic & Reporting (Visual Path filtering)
- eVSM Put/Get API for connections to ERP, PLM
- NEW Mixed Model engine
- 2 eVSM software editions now available (eVSM Standard + eVSM Mix)
- eVSM Mix licensed only at company or division levels
- eVSM Standard licensed at user, company or division levels
- NEW Mix Mfg application (Mixed Model Plant Value Streams) for eVSM Mix edition
- NEW Pharmaceutical production mapping application for eVSM Mix edition
- Mix Manufacturing
- Mix Supply Network
- Mix Processing (Food & Chemicals)
- Pharmaceutical Production
- Project Planning
What are the system requirements for eVSM v12?
- Windows Win10/Win11 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Visio 2013/2016/2019 - both Standard and Professional editions are supported (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Excel 2013/2016/2019 (32-bit and 64-bit).
The full 64-bit environment is recommended.
- With Visio 2019, Microsoft now offer a Visio Web App version (Visio Online Plan 1) and a Desktop App (Visio Online Plan 2). To run eVSM, the Desktop App is required.
- Visio and Excel are NOT included in the eVSM software, they must be acquired and installed separately.
What are the preferred computer requirements for eVSM?
The two main considerations for eVSM performance tend to be CPU clock speed and RAM available. We recommend using a machine with at least 4GB of RAM available at a minimum. Having 8-16GB should provide better performance with eVSM, as long as you are running the 64 bit editions of Microsoft Visio and Excel. A machine running dual core processors with around 2GHz per core should perform sufficiently.
As long as you have a 64 bit system with 64 bit Office/Visio, the more RAM and CPU speed you have, the better the performance will be. Also, having a solid state hard drive will help with loading and saving large Visio files.
Avoid working on files while they are on shared drives. Instead, copy the file to the local drive to edit.
Is eVSM 64-bit compatible?
Yes, eVSM v10 (and later versions) is 64 bit compatible for Windows, Visio, and Excel. Microsoft Excel and Visio must BOTH be either the 32 bit version or the 64 bit version. Full 64-bit configuration is recommended for best performance.
Which Windows versions are supported by eVSM?
Does eVSM run on Apple (e.g. iMac, iPad) devices?
The eVSM Software is an add-on to Microsoft Visio. It can run anywhere Visio runs. It can run on a Mac PC provide it has Windows installed (via Bootcamp or Parallels). Currently there is no way to run Visio on iPads or smartphones. eVSM does run on Windows Tablet PC's and is fully supported on Microsoft Surface Pro.