使用 Frontier Analyst 可以增加生產效能的獲利，它提供您了解如何管理您的營業單位和改進效能，Frontier Analyst 使用一種被稱為 “資料包絡分析” (Data Envelopment Analysis, DEA) 的方法，有時被稱為比較性能的評價或同儕本位分析(peer based analysis)，去分析有相似功能商業單位的相對性能，而非只是單純的財物標準分析。
Frontier Analyst 現今運用在很多營業機構裡，範圍從小型企業到跨國際企業，包含零售商、總經銷商、銀行、公家機關和醫療診所等等以商業為基礎的企業。工作效率評分表合適項目的分數和規模效益才會展現出來。但這只是一個開端，簡單的點選按鈕，你可以展現出更多有用且易於解釋的應用。你可以不同的方式解決評分表，並用不同分段的數據。下一個展現的分佈圖顯示效率範圍。
Frontier Analyst® version 4 can handle from 5 to an "unlimited" number of units (depending on the license purchased). It also allows you to specify weightings for particular variables.
- Unit and input/output variables can be individually enabled or disabled. Version 4 now allows you to hide disabled items from the data viewer for easier focus.
- Built-in data editor.
- Paste data direct from spreadsheet.
- Import from tab-delimited file, clipboard or SQL database such as SQL Server or Oracle.
- Copy tables and graphs to clipboard for including in reports.
- Copy full results data to clipboard for further analysis (new in version 3, further improved in version 4).
- Input minimization or output maximization modes.
- Variable returns or constant returns to scale modes.
- Advanced analysis options available: additive, allocative models, and super-efficiency calculation.
- Malmquist indices for seeing how units are changing over time.
- Data inversion for automatic "undesirable" handling.
- Friendly user interface acclaimed in independent reviews.
- High quality graphical displays of all the aspects of the analysis
- Licenses for from 75 to over 20,000 (see below) Decision Making Units (all capable of analyzing from as few as 5 DMUs).
- Over 32 input and output variables (there is no limit placed by the software, but the analysis may work best with fewer depending on your data). Input data filtering and individual unit inclusion/exclusion provide flexible input data management. Units can be filtered by value or text field (select only units in "North"). Categorical values can be used to segment the data for analysis. Filter options are stored in the project.
- Flexible import facilities from file, spreadsheet or database using a “wizard”.
- Input/output variable selection to allows quick comparison with various variables.
- Printed reports of common information, with export to Word for easy editing.
- Weighting facility to ensure that important factors are always considered.
- Tabular scores report (with a variety of sorting methods).
- Additional correlation displays.
- Report designer for report customisation*.
- Export tables and detailed data to Excel for post-analysis use.
- Publish to Web facility for distribution via intranet.
- Fully multi-processor capable to split an analysis into multiple parts, and to analyse multiple comparisons at the same time, for fastest possible operation*.
- Many other features.
CAPTURE, EXPLORE, GAIN UNDERSTANDING OF IDEAS
PROVEN TOOL FOR MANAGING “SOFT” ISSUES
Decision Explorer software
When you need to gain an in-depth understanding of complex problems, Decision Explorer® helps you make a comprehensive ‘qualitative’ model. You build a ‘map’ which can then be explored and analysed to help develop strategy, decision making and business problems. A full-feature cognitive mapping tool – with many analysis capabilities
|Decision Explorer Conneect
EVALUATE IDEAS IN MEETINGS
Connect software for tablet and browser
Decision Explorer Connect™ allows a group of people in the same location to collaborate on the entry of ideas, and then to organise them by using preferencing, rating or other evaluation tools.
PERFECTLY SIZED AND THOUGHT SHAPED
Custom-designed oval pads for idea generation
OvalMap™ products are oval-shaped Post-it® notes produced specially for us by 3M. They enhance meetings by giving a better flow to the thoughts that emerge from a group, and stop the problematic “square alignment” that people build when using normal Post-its®.