Grapher 可建立超過40種獨特的2D或3D圖！2D圖有4種不同型態：inear、bar、polar和 specialty graph types。如果你需要一個額外的變量需要表示在你的圖上，可試試3D圖三種型態的其中一種：3D XYZ 圖，等高線圖或者表面地圖！
- Create 2D doughnut plots
- Create 3D doughnut plots
- Create polar vector plots
- Create ternary class plots
- Create class plots based on text or numbers
- Link axes
- Set histograms to display cumulative data
- Enhanced error bar display
- Export fit curves with set spacing and limits
- Fully control date/time values
- Store last used export settings
- Calculate statistics on range of values
- Increased file compatibility
- Calculate data transforms with text, blanks, and numbers
1. Piper Plots (Trilinear Diagrams)
Display your rock, soil, or water chemistry data in a fully-customizable, easy-to-use and professional new map type! Shared properties allow you to quickly and easily update things like the symbol being displayed and have those changes propagate through all of the component plots. View your data as a simple piper plot, or add complexity by grouping your data into classes.
2. Improved Graph Wizard
Quickly and easily create a single- or multi-plot graph with pleasing defaults. Whether you're an old-hand at Grapher or using it for the first time, the new and improved Graph Wizard allows you to preview and select the right data file, select the desired plot while customizing what portion of the data to use, and select a few nice-looking properties without being bogged down in all of the available options.
3. Redesigned User Interface
In the past, our technical support agents have been contacted to ask how to perform certain tasks, or to request functionality that already exists. This showed us that aspects of Grapher were not intuitive, or were difficult to figure out. Taking that feedback into account, we've redesigned the entire Grapher user interface, from the manager sizes and placement to the command locations. The aim of this improvement is to save our users time and frustration.
Some user interface redesigns:
- The Worksheet Manager and Script Manager are now docked on the right side of the window rather than the bottom, to optimize work space.
- The Ribbon bar has been redesigned to group like commands and move commonly-used commands to the Home tab.
- The Property Manager tabs and commands have all been rearranged to group like commands and make it more intuitive to perform workflows like adding date/time labels to axes.
- The Property Manager and Object Manager have been made wider by default to make it easier to see the full command names.
4. Fit Curve Improvements
Model your data more accurately with new LOESS and RMA fit curves. View the original plot name in the Property Manager for the fit curve. Additionally, gain more insight into all fit curves with new fit curve statistics: p value, Pearson's R, and standard error of coefficients.
5. Apply a colormap to pie/doughnut plot slices and multi-line graphs
Apply a colormap across pie chart slices in order to quickly and easily set pleasing fill colors for all slices. Additionally, choose a default colormap to use when creating multiple line plots in a single graph, in order to immediately tell the plots apart.
6. Improved speed!
Let your computer do the heavy lifting!
- Gridding is now multithreaded and can take advantage of more memory on your computer. Gridding data is up to 5x faster with most methods!
- Importing large image files is now much faster with improvements made to memory management.
- Faster opening of files with many linked worksheets
- Improved speed when loading large DAT files
7. Customize text
Customize even more about your text with Text Editor improvements:
- Word wrap
- CTRL+TAB to tab over
- Superscript/subscript sizing relative to preceding text
- /sp and /rp MathText
8. Easier data editing
Edit your data confidently with various worksheet improvements:
- Transform data use ^ for 'raised to the power of'
- Deselect rows or columns with CTRL+click
- Double click to fit column width to entries
- Transform data use IF statement directly from Function list
- PDF as vector
- MapInfo TAB/MAP vector format
- DGN (v7)
- IDRISI VCT Binary Vector format
10. Other Improvements:
- Place objects exactly where you want on the page with improved page units precision.
- Create professional-looking graphic more easily than ever by taking advantage of the improved defaults and new colormaps.
- Search for commands and help content right from the ribbon bar!
- Display and edit text and text properties directly in the Property Manager without having to enter the Text Editor.
- Create classed maps with single value (discrete) numeric classes or with text classes that contain some numeric values.
- Style lines with new complex line styles.
- Remember to save unsaved data files as you're closing a GRF project, with a helpful reminder pop-up dialog.
- Zoom in farther than ever before!
|Grapher Graph Types|
Represent Data at Its Best
|Grapher Customization Options|
|Grapher Statistical Tools|
Collaborate with Confidence
|Grapher User Interface Features|
不要浪費時間一遍又一遍地做同樣的過程。創建腳本以自動執行重複性任務，並直接從Grapher功能區運行您喜歡的腳本。可以從任何與自動化兼容的編程語言（如C ++，Python或Perl）調用Grapher。Grapher還附帶了Scripter，這是一個內置的Visual Basic兼容腳本工具。更好的是，使用腳本記錄器將Grapher中執行的操作轉換為腳本。
- Windows 7, 8 (excluding RT), 10 or higher
- 32-bit and 64-bit operation system support
- 1024 x 768 or higher monitor resolution with minimum 16-bit color depth
- At least 500 MB free hard disk space
- At least 512 MB RAM