Grapher 可建立超過40種獨特的2D或3D圖！2D圖有4種不同型態：inear、bar、polar和 specialty graph types。如果你需要一個額外的變量需要表示在你的圖上，可試試3D圖三種型態的其中一種：3D XYZ 圖，等高線圖或者表面地圖！
- Create 2D doughnut plots
- Create 3D doughnut plots
- Create polar vector plots
- Create ternary class plots
- Create class plots based on text or numbers
- Link axes
- Set histograms to display cumulative data
- Enhanced error bar display
- Export fit curves with set spacing and limits
- Fully control date/time values
- Store last used export settings
- Calculate statistics on range of values
- Increased file compatibility
- Calculate data transforms with text, blanks, and numbers
1. New Colormap Editor
Utilize more customization over the display of your data with the new, more flexible, more powerful Colormap Editor.
- Add, remove, rename and rearrange presets in the Preset drop down menu
- Separate color mapping and opacity mapping allows more control over how to best represent your data. Easily set the fill to be gradually transparent or opaque, or insert or delete opacity nodes to get the transparency settings you need.
- A histogram behind both the colormap and opacity map shows the spread of values in your data, so you can easily see where you need more colors or different opacity settings to represent the data.
- Change the colormap stretch to Evenly distribute (equal spacing between nodes) or Equalize (i.e. equal area stretch, where nodes are placed such that the same amount of data is between each node pair)
- Change the colormap method to change how the color gradation is interpreted between nodes
- Scale colormap values linearly or logarithmically to emphasize small changes in the colors
2. Display grid lines across multiple axes
Draw correlations between data sets more accurately and easily than ever before with the ability to share grid lines across multiple axes. Simply check the Share grid lines checkbox in the Property Manager after turning on grid lines to share them with all other intersecting axes on the same graph!
3. Link axis position to position of another axis
Previous versions of Grapher added powerful axis linking options, but up until now, the position linking was done with a static offset in page units. That resulted in the need to change this value if the linked axis was resized. No more! With this latest release, Grapher has added the ability to dynamically link the position of one axis to the top, bottom, left, or right of the linked axis, in addition to the custom option that still allows for setting a specific distance in page units.
4. Assign gradient to multiple plots
Save time and energy by mass-editing plots to assign a color gradient, thereby allowing for immediate differentiation of different plots with minimal effort. Just select the graph and click Graph Tools | Plot Tools | Change Colors to use this handy new tool!
5. Color a line plot from beginning to end based on a gradient colormap
Display Cyclic Voltammetry curves with increased clarity, or just spice up any old line plots with a splash of color! We have added the ability to color the entire line plot line from start to end using a gradient tied to the data point order in the worksheet.
6. Add Symbols to Bar Charts at Axes Breaks
Customize how break axes display for bar charts. Add a grid line, empty space, the axis break symbol, or a user defined symbol to show where the break affects the plot.
7. Legend for Color Tables and for Symbol Tables
Points in a scatter plot can quickly and easily be differentiated by applying a symbol table. Similarly, colors in a bar chart or in certain other plot types can be differentiated by applying a color table. Now a legend can be added for these symbol tables and color tables to more easily convey what these symbols and colors represent. Once the legend has been created, you can rename any of the entries individually.
8. Print and export multiple pages from a multi-page document
Export or print some or all of the pages from a multi-page plot document to their own output files, using the same or unique export options for each page. Simply click File | Export Multiple Pages or File | Print Multiple Pages and follow the prompts to save yourself immeasurable time!
9. Display line plot labels angled to the plot line
Tired of your line plot labels overlapping the line plot itself? Improve the aesthetic of your line plots by angling the line plot labels so they follow the line. All you have to do is check the Label along line checkbox in the Property Manager to set the label positions to follow the curve of the line plot. Additionally, offset the angled labels along the line with the new Offset along line option.
10. Display plot names on line plots
Add enhanced clarity to graphics with the new ability to label each plot line. Plot labels can each be fully customized through the new Title page in the Property Manager, and can be linked to the plot name to update automatically as the plot name is changed.
11. Fill between connected error bars
Accurately convey the limitations of data measurements by coloring in between the lines that connect error bars to create a highly-visible error envelope.
12. Enhanced file sharing functionality
Beginning with Grapher Preview v16, we have serialized the file format, so all future versions will use the same file format. This will allow you to open a Grapher 17 or Grapher 18 file in Grapher 16 without having to save back to an older file, making it easier than ever to share files among coworkers with different versions.
- Scatter Plot Color Gradient: Add color scale
- Resize legends proportionally when dragging selection box handles
- Update auto axes limits when plot is clipped
- Error bars: Apply "Draw behind plot" to fill as well as line
- Automation commands for defining/changing a custom fit equation
- Enable files to be opened in multiple instances/versions at once
- File | Save: Save to file format version of open document
|Grapher Graph Types|
Represent Data at Its Best
|Grapher Customization Options|
|Grapher Statistical Tools|
Collaborate with Confidence
|Grapher User Interface Features|
不要浪費時間一遍又一遍地做同樣的過程。創建腳本以自動執行重複性任務，並直接從Grapher功能區運行您喜歡的腳本。可以從任何與自動化兼容的編程語言（如C ++，Python或Perl）調用Grapher。Grapher還附帶了Scripter，這是一個內置的Visual Basic兼容腳本工具。更好的是，使用腳本記錄器將Grapher中執行的操作轉換為腳本。
- Windows 7, 8 (excluding RT), 10 or higher
- 32-bit and 64-bit operation system support
- 1024 x 768 or higher monitor resolution with minimum 16-bit color depth
- At least 500 MB free hard disk space
- At least 512 MB RAM