New in HitFilm Pro Version 15.0
- The new Auto Stabilizer effect provides easy smoothing of motion in handheld video clips.
- Added a Motion Track effect, for easily attaching a timeline object to a specific element in the scene.
- Added the Color Adjustment effect to allow a range of selected colors to be shifted (originally designed for Imerge Pro).
- New mask shapes allow you to create and customize Rounded Rectangle, Polygon, and Star shaped masks.
- Additional plugin presets have been added to the Grid and Lightning & Electricity effects.
- Added the ability to export audio using the WAV format.
- The Crop / Pan & Zoom effect allows you to crop the contents of a clip, and animate the crop to control which area is shown.
- Four new templates for lower thirds have been added: Banners, Flashy Double, Peeking with Line, and Smooth Blocks.
- Added the GoPro FX Reframe effect, for fully customizing the framing of your 360º footage.
- The zoom options in the Viewer panel now allow a wider range of zoom levels.
- Added a Track Select tool, to select everything to the left or right of the playhead.
- A new Preference option allows the root folders of a new layer to be open by default, in the controls panel.
- Image sequences can now be imported by dragging one or more images from the sequence into the Media panel.
- Image Sequences can now be imported using the Import button, by selecting a single image from the sequence.
- Import image sequences by selecting a file or a range of files in a folder.
- The layout of the menus in the top menu bar has been improved.
- Paste Attributes now asks before duplicating the attributes on the source.
- The Text tool now allows multiple customizable outlines.
- Upgraded the X-audio component of the installer, to eliminate an error some users were seeing on install.
- CTRL+W now closes the current composite shot, and CTRL+Shift+W closes all open composite shots.
- The zoom controls for scaling the timeline have been refactored and improved.
- Improved performance of embedded composite shots and grade layers through caching.
- The graphic interface for the Curves control is now available in two sizes, small and large.
HitFilm Pro takes your workflow to the next level. Seamlessly combining a huge array of features providing amateurs and professionals everything they need to see a project through to the end.
- Combined timelines: Switch from one tab to the next like you would on a browser depending on your needs. Edit in one, composite in the other and jump back to the editor without any need to load another piece of software.
- Personalizable workstation: Adjust your interface using the collapsible and expandable panels to ensure you have access to the things you need and aren’t distracted by panels you don’t. Your personal interface can then be saved as your default layout.
- Color coding: Clip and track labelling gives you the freedom to color code your shots to more easily differentiate between takes, music & video. Give your creative process a bit of order.
- Personalized playback: You can customise your playback quality and paused quality. This allows you to experience really fast playback in the editor and trimmer, preventing lagging and making it much easier to time up edits/cuts. Not only can you playback at a different quality, you can now control that quality from the menu in the viewer. This allows you to make faster, snappier edits.
- Enhanced performance: Threaded-rendering allows the interface and video to work independently allowing for a smooth and lightning-fast workflow. Users of Intel and Nvidia hardware will notice the incredible power of our GPU decoding.
- Mask editing and rendering: Masking is used to manually create a matte. A matte determines which parts of a layer are visible. Practically, this means that masks are used to cut holes in your layers. HitFilm Pro’s mask editing is faster than ever before enhancing and speeding up the rotoscoping process. As video quality increases, the software must be capable of handling everything it’s given which is why performance has been boosted.
- Export Queue: HitFilm Pro’s export queue allows you to set up a list of edits and shots to export while you’re away from your desk. If you close down the software, the export will automatically resume when you load it back up.
- Export presets: Export presets let you configure your export settings for high quality or high compression. Just drag and drop your selected presets, make it the default and move on to the next task. Export is available in multiple formats including 32-bit color and industry standard GoPro Cineform (Win) or QuickTime ProRes (Mac).
- Professional formats: HitFilm Pro’s 8K support and RAM preview ensures the best possible quality for your projects. Work with all footage, from your vertical smartphone shots to high-end professional camera documentaries, HitFilm can handle it.
- Intelligent search: Quickly locate what you need with HitFilm Pro’s keyword search and find feature for all your media, effects and composite timelines. Coming from another software system? No problem, our algorithm recognizes keyword links to help you find what you’re looking for.
- Layer and track locking: Easily lock layers and tracks to protect their contents and prevent them from being changed after completing your work. When a layer or track is locked, a lock icon will appear on the layer.
HitFilm Pro provides a range of powerful non-linear editing tools ensuring you have the right tools for the job.
- Animation tools: A large number of advanced animation tools are now available within both editor timelines. This huge update allows you to create and edit audio and video transitions without the need to create composite shots.
- Composite shot enhancements: There is a vast number of animation tools at your disposal in composite shots, more than ever before. For example, you can now animate two shots at once by using the control panel graph and the timeline graph. If you’re working on a complicated composite shot, you can work on a scene at the top and bottom of the shot simultaneously.
- Audio Hard Limiter: Professional audio editing functionality allows you to normalise your audio without any need for external software. Make all the adjustments you need inside HitFilm to create a pitch perfect performance.
- Unlimited tracks: HitFilm allows you to add unlimited video and audio tracks to your timeline. You shouldn’t be limited by your software.
- Multiple streams: HitFilm allows you to import multiple streams of audio, giving you full flexibility over your workflow.
- Picture in Picture: Picture in Picture (or PiP) is a highly common video style in online content. HitFilm now provides a quick solution for this with the Picture in Picture effect, allowing you to position one clip inside another with different scales and position relative to the layer.
- Adaptive Trimmer: You now have the power to re-trim your clips after adding them to the timeline. Double-clicking a clip sends it to the trimmer panel, ready for you to make the adjustments you need. Once the necessary changes have been made the clip on the timeline will be automatically updated.
- Behaviors: Behavior Effects are now available from the editor timeline with an array of possibilities. Rotate By Layer allows one layer to rotate by a specified multiplier of another layer’s rotation. Creating animated timepieces or orbiting planets has never been so simple. This is just the start of the capabilities of the new Behavior Effects.
- Vertical video: Uploading vertical video shouldn’t be punishing - HitFilm now provides support for vertical videos, creating a blurred version of the original video to use as a background so the video can seamlessly fit alternative aspect ratios.
- Compositing and layering: Add new dimensions to your filmmaking by bringing together 3D layers, models and particle simulations in the same space. Create stunning user interfaces by layering 2D graphics directly inside a 3D model.
- 3D camera projection: Take an ordinary 2D photo and convert it to a projected, photoreal 3D scene complete with camera movement.
- Attributes: HitFilm now offers the ability to copy a group of attributes from one clip and apply them directly to another, or your whole project. Forgot to grade your first 10 clips? Now you can grade one and easily apply the same grade to the rest.
- Audio mixer: The audio mixer allows you to fine-tune your sound for professional quality output. Easily modify, balance and mix tracks – or get precise control over individual elements with mute and solo features.
- Transitions: Make a smooth segue or eye-popping transition between shots with one of HitFilm Pro’s dissolve, push, slide, split, wide, zoom, fade or iris transition features. You can even build your own transition type within a composite shot or the editor timeline.
- Dedicated trimmer: Get your rough cut looking sharp with HitFilm Pro’s dedicated editing trimmer – complete with insert and overlay functionality. Cut it even quicker with customizable keyboard shortcuts to set the ‘in’ and ‘out’ points in the trimmer.
HitFilm’s Particle Simulator is a very powerful tool which allows you to play God. Create weather systems, grow your own cities or summon swarms of creatures - it’s all in HitFilm Pro, from grid patterns and fractally-warped, audio-influenced 3D forms to chaotic, physics-driven simulation.
- Emitters: An emitter is where all particle effects begin, specifying where the particles appear and affecting their initial trajectory.
- Particle systems: An emitter can contain multiple particle systems. A particle system is the visible part of the particle effect. The properties of a particle system will determine the visual appearance and behaviour of each individual particle at its birth. Once a particle is born, its behaviour can be affected by multiple external factors such as deflectors and forces.
- Mobile emitters: Emitters can also contain mobile emitters. These are special types of emitter that are spawned in the same way as particle systems, but which can then go on to spawn their own particle systems.
- Deflectors & Forces: If you want your particles to interact in more interesting ways, deflectors and forces are what you need. Deflectors are collision areas for particles and can be shapes generated inside the particle simulator or other layers on your timeline. This is a great way to simulate particles colliding with real world objects in your live action footage.
- Particle shapes: Create awe-inspiring particle clouds based on 2D shapes or 3D geometry, then warp them into organic forms with extensive fractal distortion. You can even mix in an audio clip to automate the animation.
- 3D objects as particles: Want to get more creative with your particle design? Simply import your own 3D models as particles to create everything from a fleet of warships to a swarm of locusts.
- Post processing: Take computer-generated particle systems to the next level by adding 2D effects and filters. You can add heat distortions to big explosions or mists over a foggy mountain to give your special effects scenes a more organic look.
A compositor’s toolkit
HitFilm houses over 800 unique effects and presets, each of which can be pulled apart, altered and put back together again to create something entirely new.
- Text and titling: HitFilm Pro comes with professional text and titling options. Add 3D geometry effects such as extrude, bevel and rotate to your text to create the look you want. The geometry supports lights, shadows and environments maps. Not only can you copy and paste without issue but you can now type directly into the textbox and add character formatting as needed. Export titles, have instanced titles that you can edit from the editor without going into the comp. Text animations and effects for animated titles and 10+ pro titles included as default to get you started.
- Fire and lightning: Procedurally generated fire and lightning with accurate behavior and appearance can be further enhanced with heat distortion and post-processed lighting effects.
- Muzzle flashes: HitFilm Pro’s gunfire effect generates an endless variety of muzzle flashes, from pistols to miniguns. Unlike pre-rendered stock, these can be rotated in full 3D to work from any angle.
- Repair your footage: Remove unwanted digital grain from your videos, fix jello-vision caused by rolling shutter cameras, stabilize jittery handheld shots and remove distortion from fisheye lenses.
- Lens flares: Mix and adjust flares, anamorphic streaks, light leaks, sparkling highlights, volumetric 3D light rays and high quality glows to enhance your cinematography.
- 360° video: Take advantage of the updated 360° video viewer panel allowing you to view 360° video in its original state inside the trimmer alongside the adjusted version so that you can easily add the all new 360° video effects.
- Puppet tool: Use the Puppet tool to quickly add natural motion to raster images and vector graphics, including still images, shapes, and text characters. The Puppet effect works by deforming part of an image according to the positions of pins that you place and move. These pins define what parts of the image should move, what parts should remain rigid, and what parts should be in front when parts overlap.
Color correction & grading
HitFilm comes packed with powerful color correction and grading tools providing you with everything you need to get the polished look you’re after.
- Scopes: Use layer-specific Vectorscopes, Waveforms and Histograms to take your color correction and grading to another level.
- Vectorscope: Don’t let your characters blend into the background. Vectorscope viewer identifies skin tones so you can adjust color and saturation. See where color has been removed, how to achieve white balance and how much tint you’re adding.
- Color Support: Use 32-bit color grading to add vibrant color tones and textures that jump off the screen. No banding, no pixels, just smooth gradients and future-facing films. You can use work from almost any source and resolution – even 8K UHD.
- Curves: Allow yourself to bend the truth in each scene. HitFilm Pro’s curve effects give you extremely fine control over the final look of your shots.
- Color wheels: If you’re stuck finding the right color for the job the color wheels that come with HitFilm Pro will give you every option to pick from.
- Extensive presets: Found your signature look? Save it with HitFilm Pro’s color settings presets so you can quickly recreate it in your next project. HitFilm Pro includes hundreds of presets as standard, with many plugins for additional power and flexibility.
- Grading toolkit: HitFilm Pro’s extensive collection of color grading tools lets you customize your own look and lighting. Each tool can be applied to the entire shot, or specific areas of the frame, to ensure precise color grading. You can even grade several layers at once.
- Cinematic looks: Prep your film for the big screen with HitFilm Pro’s classic cine style and cine style effects. Choose from effects like Bleach Bypass, Day For Night, Grading Transfer, Three-Strip Color, Two-Strip Color and Film Grain to add a flair of drama and cinematic edge.
- Hyper-stylized effects: Channel your inner Van Gogh with HitFilm Pro’s hyper-stylized color effects. Create dream-like sequences or somber moods with effects like oil painting, solarize, posterize and cartoon.
- LUTs: Give your film bold Marvel colors without spending hours in the studio. Using your LUT plugin of choice, you can quickly apply your favorite cinematic color scheme or perfectly match the color grade from another clip or image.
- Footage repair: Sometimes (many times) post production has to step in to save the day. Be the hero with HitFilm Pro’s professional noise removal tools and digital make-up for your actors.
- Damage simulator: So your shot looks a little too perfect? HitFilm Pro’s damage simulation feature gives your footage a rougher look with film damage, TV damage, Flicker, Jitter, Shake and Stutter tools.
- Tone coloring: A unique tool which gives you separate visual controls for colorizing the overall image, the shadows, the midtones, and the highlights..
Keying & extraction
Advanced chroma key, matte cleaning, spill suppression and auto light wrap combine with sophisticated 2D and 3D layering to create green screen composites so realistic your audience will never even know.
- Chroma Key: HitFilm Pro made extracting actors from green screen effortless with the powerful broadcast quality chroma key. Use the chroma key to get high-quality removal from blue or green screen, control over edge detail, color correction and advanced spill replacement.
- Matte cleaning: Key to the highest standard with HitFilm Pro’s matte cleaner tool. Get high-quality composites every time through smoothing, feathering and choking the edge of the key.
- Spill simulation and light wrapping: HitFilm Pro’s unique spill simulation feature replaces unwanted light reflections from your green screen with realistic simulated light from your new background. You can even add the light wrap effect for a more realistic light bloom around your foreground elements.
- Green screen: Clean up your green screen footage with HitFilm Pro’s effortless broadcast-quality chroma key. Use the technology to get high-quality removal from blue or green screen, control over edge detail, color correction and advanced spill replacement.
Providing powerful and advanced tracking tools HitFilm. Get more from your shots. Allowing you to build your own reality in each scene.
- 3D Camera Tracking from Foundry: HitFilm Pro includes powerful tracking technology from Hollywood heavyweights Foundry. Using a high-tech algorithm, the 3D camera tracker offers a quick and simple way to configure ground planes and solve your shot. It can even estimate lens distortion of a tracked clip and allow you to flatten or re-distort it!
- 2D Feature Tracking: HitFilm's 2D tracker is designed for quickly tracking moving features in your videos. Once you’ve tracked the feature you want, the data can be used for a variety of things. If you’ve ever wanted to composite a realistic flying craft into your shot for example, tracking is a key step.
- Mocha HitFilm: HitFilm Pro includes a special version of Mocha from BorisFX. Using Academy Award-winning planar tracking technology, Mocha HitFilm 6.0.3 provides advanced tracking solutions for multiple situations.
- Importing 3D camera tracking data: HitFilm supports the .ma format for importing 3D camera data from other tracking products, such as Boujou and SynthEyes. Use the 3D camera tracking data option from the Import menu in the Media panel to select your .ma file.
3D model import
HitFilm hosts a powerful set of 3D model compatible tools. Import, adjust, texture, animate, composite and render for outstanding integration into your scenes.
- Models: A number of 3D model formats are compatible with HitFilm. After they’ve been imported and adjusted to your liking they can then be composited into your scene all within HitFilm.
- Animations: Animate objects and shoot with virtual cameras and lights, with real-time shadows, reflections and physically-based lighting producing super-realistic results. Experience lightning-fast load times, film box support and added .FBX import.
- 3D animation cache: Caching your 3D animation data means that it doesn't need to be retrieved from file once the frame has been rendered before. Meaning that once the data has been rendered, it’ll no longer need to be read from file on every frame. Less data means quicker loading!
- Import animation: HitFilm Pro offers support for a number of 3D formats including OBJ, LWO and 3DS. Alembic ABC and Filmbox FBX can also be imported with geometry animation for individual models and groups within HitFilm Pro.
- Depth maps: Improve your perspective with HitFilm Pro’s depth maps for all 3D layers (3D models, planes and particle systems). Composite different objects together using depth information for masking and occlusion. Get all the benefits of 3D data while compositing in 2.5D with effects and filters.
- Texturing: Import and apply any texture to any model and configure specular maps to appropriately color each material. You can even experiment with normal and bump maps to add additional 3D detail to your model without negatively impacting editing, viewing performance and polycount. Reflections and lighting can be adjusted to get the right look and feel for your scene including directional, spotlight, point and ambient light. For added realism, you can add shadow casting in to a 3D scene or switch on ambient occlusion to allow layers to cast and display shadows.
- Mirror reflections: Models can now adopt mirror reflections. If you’re using HitFilm for product or corporate videos you can take a 3D model and create a complete and accurate mirror reflection for a realistic look.
- Unified 3D space: You can position a 2D green-screened actor in the cockpit of 3D model helicopter without any layering tricks! HitFilm Pro’s unified 3D space feature allows you to create layers and models that interact in the same space. Add effects like motion blur and depth of field using the software’s built-in cameras for a more realistic look.
- Doppler shift: Helicopter landings and revving engines sound as real as they look with HitFilm Pro’s doppler shift feature. Simply attach audio to your animated 3D layers and HitFilm will automatically apply doppler shift as the layer moves towards (and away) from the camera.
- Animated textures: Map animated interfaces to 3D devices and add bullet holes, animated cracks or blood splatter to the surfaces on your 3D models. Video layers in HitFilm can be mapped to the texture of an object to provide animated textures that can be easily changed in-project.
HitFilm Pro comes with a huge amount of specialized effects built-in allowing you to easily enhance your film visuals, creating memorable and impactful scenes.
- 3D muzzle flashes: Perfect for any action scene – HitFilm Pro’s dedicated 3D muzzle flash engine incorporates a huge library of customizable effects. Drag and drop realistic, infinitely variable muzzle flashes onto any weapon in your prop collection from any angle, and at any size.
- Procedural fire: Re-make your own Towering Inferno with HitFilm Pro’s procedural fire effects. You can augment your stock footage with everything from small bonfires to large-scale building fires. Perfect for turning up the heat and production value.
- Distortion effects: HitFilm Pro’s distortion effects come in four flavors: Heat, Energy, Smoke & Fluid Distortion. Add industrial grit to your props and environments with jet exhausts, burning fires and hot proton beams, or create your own Narcissus reflection scene with fluid caustics - perfect for creating the appearance of looking through a liquid surface within the software.
- Neon path: Create stunning neon sign graphics straight out of a dystopian metropolis or middle-of-nowhere motel. Just add the neon effect to text and shape layers to create life-like neon sign graphics that interact with surrounding elements. Bonus: Neon Path significantly reduces time spent rotoscoping lightswords and laserbeams. After positioning your lightsword using the 4-Point Auto effect, enhance it with flicker, foreground & background distortion for an irregular edge and path animation.
- Easy sci-fi effects: High-quality visual effects are the building blocks of modern sci-fi classics. So we’ve created a showstopping repository of classic sci-fi tropes - from starfields and lasers, to FTL-jumps, text crawls, earthquakes and even lightswords. Drag, drop and dazzle.
- Lightning & electricity: Take up the mantle of Nikola Tesla with your very own lightning generator. Use it for Harry Potter wand effects, exploding starship systems or have your actors throw electric bolts with customizable branches, color and motion.
- Lens flare toolkit: Get the J.J. Abrams look without having to adjust F-stops or shine a maglite into your camera. Volumetric, anamorphic and automatic lens flares are all easy to use with automatic identification and application of flares to bright spots in your layers. HitFilm Pro even simulates imperfect lens flaring from specular highlights, camera dirt and anamorphic streaks.
- Warping tools: Twist and distort your footage for that added cool factor using HitFilm Pro’s vortex displacement, bezier warps, perspective and polar warps. You can flatten your action footage to match your traditional lenses or use Action Cam Lens Distort; making it easy to layer your composites directly onto footage filmed with action cameras.
- Temporal tools: Tell more stories in a New York minute with a temporal palette that lets you speed up, slow down or reverse the action. Bring your scenes to life by having characters dodge bullets with motion blur, or bend time with echoes, motion trails and temporal displacement.
- Hide objects: Don’t let rogue pedestrians come between you and your perfect shot. Clean up your footage by easily hiding or duplicating objects with HitFilm Pro’s clone stamp and replacement tools.
- After Effects plugin support: HitFilm Pro supports a range of powerful AE plugins to help expand your toolset. The supported plugins are Element3D, Optical Flares, Orb, Saber, and Trapcode Particular.
HitFilm supports a large number of file formats with more compatible formats than ever before.
- Video formats: Supporting Quicktime, AVI, MOV, MP4 (AVC/H264 & AAC), MPEG-1 (TS, PS, MPE, MPG, MPEG, M2V), MXF (DVCPro HD), DV, HDV, WMV, HitFilm can use the most commonly used video file types. Providing unlimited creativity.
- Audio: A range of audio file types can be integrated into your projects in HitFilm including AAC, MP3, M4A, MPA, WAV and WMA.
- Image & sequences: Importing images and image sequences are a vital part of compositing and filmmaking. HitFilm is compatible BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, TGA, OpenEXR and HDR images for ease of use.
- Export: HitFilm allows you to Export to a number of different file formats including Quicktime, MP4 (AVC/H264 & AAC), Image sequence (PNG, JPG, BMP), AVI (uncompressed, PAL DV, NTSC DV).
- Media panel: The HitFilm audio syncing has levelled up. Import video and audio, select multiple clips in the media panel and the software automatically syncs the files.
- Audio-syncing: HitFilm Pro introduces the new audio sync tool. By simply selecting multiple clips in the media panel, HitFilm will automatically sync the files.
- Import performance: HitFilm is now doing more in the background so that you can get your media imported at lightning speed.
Our free editing and VFX software is the best place to start filmmaking.
Pro editing. Superpowered visual effects. Next-generation films.
|Default number of effects & presets||400+||850+|
|Maximum resolution||Up to 4K UHD at 8-bit pixel depth||Up to 8K UHD at 32-bit pixel depth|
|Editing & 3D compositing||V||V|
|Keyframe animation & graph editor||V||V|
|Export queue & codec presets||V||V|
|Second monitor preview||V||V|
|Foundry 3D Camera Tracker|
|Boris FX 3D Objects||V|
|Imagineer Mocha HitFilm tracking||V|
|Dolby AC3/AVCHD & MPEG-2 Support||V||V|
|OFX Plugin Support||V|
|16-bit Color (not 32-bit)||V|
|360 View Panel||V|
|360 Video (18 features & effects)
Audio (16 features & effects)
Behavior (9 features & effects)
Blurs (8 features & effects)
Channel (6 features & effects)
Color correction (22 features & effects)
Color grading (20 features & effects)
Distort (16 features & effects)
Generate (35 features & effects)
Geometry (4 features & effects)
Gradients & fills (4 features & effects)
Grunge (15 features & effects)
Keying (17 features & effects)
Lights & flares (11 features & effects)
Particles & simulation (8 features & effects)
Scene (3 features & effects)
Quick 3D (10 features & effects)
Scopes (4 features & effects)
Sharpen (3 features & effects)
Stylize (11 features & effects)
Temporal (5 features & effects)
Video clean-up (6 features & effects)
Warp (9 features & effects)
Transitions - audio (2 features & effects)
Transitions - video (14 features & effects)
Professional editing, compositing & VFX software all rolled into one. Includes huge toolkit of 875+ VFX & presets, advanced 3D camera tracking, world-class text, chroma key, color grading tools and much more. For editors, visual effects and motion graphics artists.
- 12 months of updates & technical support
- 3 seat license - run on 3 computers simultaneously
Pro video bundle
Get the best of both worlds. Create epic videos and effects using our all-in-one editing, compositing, and VFX software, HitFilm Pro, while powering up your other editors with Ignite plugins.
- 12 months of updates & technical support
- 3 seat license - run on 3 computers simultaneously
All of our best stuff. Meet every creative need with this collection of our top professional software. Edit and composite video with HitFilm, improve your other editors with Ignite VFX and color plugins, and create beautiful images with Imerge.
- 12 months of updates & technical support
- 3 seat license - run on 3 computers simultaneously
Pro creator bundle
Don’t limit your creativity. Create stunning visuals with the power of HitFilm Pro combined with Imerge Pro. These professional products talk to each other and give you the flexibility you need.
- 12 months of updates & technical support
- 3 seat license - run on 3 computers simultaneously
HitFilm Pro is multi-core and GPU accelerated. It has seen some vast improvements under the hood providing superior performance and speed like you’ve never seen before.
Minimum system requirements
- Apple: macOS 10.15 Catalina, macOS 10.14 Mojave, or 10.13 High Sierra
- Windows: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Internet connection: Required for online activation
- Processor: 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors or AMD equivalent.
- RAM: 4GB (8 GB Recommended)
- Graphics card:
- NVIDIA GeForce 600 (Kepler) series (2012)
- AMD Radeon R5 240 (2013)
- Intel HD Graphics 5000 (GT3) (2013)
- Video memory 1 GB minimum (2GB or more required for 4K UHD.)
最新版本的Action Pro是最先進的技術，可讓您使用多個輸入設備（如鼠標，手寫筆，指尖或CSV文件）輕鬆創建動畫移動。為HitFilm Pro導出和構建動畫。包括動畫應用Action Pencil。