Monitoring & Performance 監控
Security & Compliance 安全
Backup & Administration 備份
立即強調在發生危及性能的問題。此外，顯示在即時過程的度量、網路介面卡、處理器、處理器高速緩存 (processor cache) 、記憶體、硬碟和系統資訊。
由 SQL Server MVPs 分析 SQL Server 的性能，是充分使用業界的最佳實踐精華。可獲得專家建議，其中包括：索引使用情況、查詢語法增強和更改配置，以獲得最高的性能改善可能等級。
標識 SQL Server 數據庫完整性的問題，並強調恢復方法可能使數據庫處於一個潛在且不可恢復的狀態。
檢查 Windows 和 SQL Server 配置設置。
New Server Analysis Dashboard Summarizes all registered servers that were previously analyzed in to a single screen to help you to quickly view and drill down to any problem area. SQL doctor makes it easy!
SQL doctor server overview High-level performance view for key performance metrics disaster recovery, SQL server job and also details about the server itself like processes, network interface cards, processor information, cache, memory, disk and system information. This newly designed tree structure make it easy to target a server and drill down to any category for analys,recommendations or near real-time performance statistics.
SQL Server Query Plan Statistics Analysis of query plan statistics with detailed metrics and performance recommendations to help improve query performance.
-Windows Server 2003 SP2, Windows Server 2008 SP1+, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista SP1+, Windows 7, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 8 & 8.1, Windows 10
.NET 4.0+ and MDAC 2.8
Monitor resolution of 1280x800 with small text resolution.
-Windows Server 2003 SP2, Windows Server 2008 SP1+, Windows Server 2012, -Windows Vista SP1+, Windows 7, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 8 & 8.1, Windows 10
-Browsers: Internet Explorer IE 9.x+, Chrome, Firefox.
Services and Data Repository
-Windows 2000 SP4, Windows Server 2003 SP2, Windows Server 2008 SP1+, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista SP1+, Windows 7, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 8 & 8.1, Windows 10
-.NET 2.0 SP2+ and MDAC 2.8
-Repository: SQL Server 2005 SP1+, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014.
Supported monitored SQL Servers
-SQL Server 2000 SP4, SQL Server 2005 SP1+, SQL Server 2008 SP1, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014, SQL Express (2005+)
SQL diagnostic manager does not install any components, DLLs, scripts, stored procedures or tables on the SQL Server instances being monitored.
-Services and Web Server OS: Windows Server 2003 SP2, Windows Server 2008 RTM+, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista SP1+, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8 & 8.1, Windows 10
-.NET Framework: .Net 4.0
-Repository: SQL Server 2005 SP1+, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014
-Web Server: IIS 7.2+
Mobile and Desktop Devices
-Mobile device: Android v2.1+, iOS v3.2+, RIM v6.0+, Windows Phone 7+, Edge
-Desktop Browsers: IE 9.x+, Chrome, Firefox
This release adds the following features:
◆ Minimize Privilege Requirements for monitoring. – Enable monitoring of SQL Server with reduced privileges with scripts provided for recommended privilege level and minimum privilege level.
◆ Operator Security Role – Additional security role within SQL Diagnostic Manager targeted to the needs of contracted off-hours DBAs while restricting unneeded configuration access.
◆ Grooming and Aggregation Options – More granular options to permit keeping metrics for long term forecasting and reporting while reducing total repository size.
In addition, we are now introducing a new complementary component to the SQL Diagnostic Manager Pro package, SQL Query Tuner 17.0.1.
- Tune SQL like a pro with automated performance optimization suggestions
- Tackle SQL queries with visual SQL tuning diagrams
- Pinpoint problem SQL with database profiling of wait-time analysis
- Load test alternative SQL queries in simulated production environment
SQL defrag manager
ER/Studio Data Architect
Create effective models to build a business-driven data architecture
- Create effective data models to build a business-driven data architecture
- Document and enhance existing databases to reduce redundancy
- Implement naming standards to improve data consistency and quality
- Effectively share and manage data models across the enterprise
- Map data sources and trace origins to enhance data lineage
ER/Studio Business Architect
- Design business process and conceptual models to align with business goals
- Map and model the relationships between people, processes, and data
- Easily export conceptual models to ER/Studio Data Architect to create logical models
- Quickly validate that business process models meet BPMN 2.0 specifications
- Comply with regulatory requirements by identifying sensitive data elements
ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition
Build a Business-Driven Data Architecture
- Document and enhance data and metadata from multiple database platforms
- Implement naming standards and a data dictionary to improve consistency
- Share and collaborate on global business glossary terms and definitions
- Effectively communicate models and metadata across the enterprise
- Build a foundation for data governance and compliance programs
DB Change Manager
Track and Manage Complex Database Schema Changes
- Quickly roll out and reconcile database changes
- Reveal, track, and report on database changes
- Comply with database audit and reporting requirements
- Protect data privacy within the database environment
- Track changes from multiple major database platforms
- Create high-performing SQL code on major DBMSs from one interface
- Easily build complex SQL statements with visual query builder
- Quickly construct, analyze and execute SQL code with code analyst
- Simplify debugging SQL code, functions, and stored procedures
- Collaborate effectively across development teams with version control
SQL Comparison Toolset
- Speed up comparisons with robust comparison engine.
- Rerun comparisons faster by saving comparison sessions.
- Maintain history and audit trails by taking schema snapshots.
- Reverse schema changes efficiently and safely via schema snapshots.
- Avoid manual synchronization errors by generating ready-to-deploy SQL.
- Prevent database corruption by wrapping synchronization scripts into single transactions.
- Run extensive synchronization scripts with script execution engine.
- Handle large databases with custom-built algorithms.
- Reduce learning curve, save time, and avoid errors with intuitive user interface.
- Automate and integrate comparison and synchronization with command-line interface.