ITEM ToolKit 可靠度分析工具包
ITEM ToolKit 標準化了許多關鍵功能，快捷方式和其他功能，這些功能在每個模塊中運行相同，以節省時間和精力，從而提高您的工作效率。無論是開始新的分析還是使用不同的模塊，基本功能都保持不變。除了標準功能外，每個模塊還獨立運行（或與其他模塊相連），具有自己獨特的功能。
> Suite of 12 Prediction and Analytical Modules
> 5 Different Reliability Predition Modules
> Fault Tree and Event Tree Analysis Modules
> Reliability Block Diagram Analysis Module
> Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis
> Analyze Components, Systems, and Projects
> Drag and Drop Components Between Projects
> Advanced Hybrid Linking and Modeling
> Open Multiple Systems and Project Files
> Powerful Chart and Graph Wizard
> User Defined Custom Libraries
> Fully Customizable Reports
- The most flexible and scalable reliability and risk software available
- Powerful chart and graph facilities
- Build and open multiple systems and project files
- User defined custom library facilities
- Drag and drop components and systems between projects
- Advanced hybrid linking and modeling
- Import and export data to Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Bill of Materials, etc.
- Preformatted and fully customizable reports
- Information display management and sorting options
- Advanced transfer and link facilities
- Top-down and bottom-up Design, Process, functional, or system FMEA's supported
- Multiple FMEA standards supported: MIL-1629A, ISO 9000, ISO 26262, IEC 61508
- Graphically constructed system hierarchy diagrams
- Automatic criticality calculations
- Redundancy modeling including hot standby
- Linked block facility reduces repetitive data entry
- 6 different Derating standards for prediction
- 4 different failure rate Allocation models for prediction
- Defense Microelectronic Activity (DMEA) support in MIL-217
- User defined connection types for MIL-217
- Cross-module Linking and Transfer
- Global failure model library between Fault Tree, RBD, and Event Tree modules
- Time phasing function in Fault Tree
- 3 different Event Importance measures
- Critical Path discovery and cut set ranking by multiple parameters
- 15 different, universally accepted failure model distributions for Fault Tree, RBD, and Event Tree
- Implicit and explicit Common Cause Failure modeling
- Dynamic modeling with Markov model linking to Fault Tree and RBD diagrams
ITEM ToolKit Modules:
- Reliability Prediction
- IEC 62380 (RDF)
- China 299B
- Reliability Block Diagram
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Event Tree Analysis
- Markov Analysis
- Spares Scaling & Ranging
- Life Cycle Management
- Analysis Integration
- Fast & Customizable Reports
- Full Importing & Exporting
- Results Validation
- Flexible Licensing
- Web Training Classes
• Build and open multiple systems and project files
• Drag and drop components and systems between projects
• Powerful reporting and charting facilities
• Import and export to MS Excel, Access, Word etc.
• Produces minimal cut sets
• User defined custom library facilities
• Advanced hybrid linking and modeling
• Redundancy modeling including hot standby
• Linked Block facility reduces entry repetition
• Automatic Criticality calculations
• Analyzes uncertainty, sensitivity and Common Cause Failure (CCF)
• DMEA detail model for increased accuracy
• Converts CAFTA models automatically
• Capacity & flow model
• User defined and specific Derating standards
ITEM ToolKit consists of the following reliability analysis modules, each of which can be purchased separately or integrated together in any combination:
The MIL-HDBK-217 Module of ITEM ToolKit is a powerful reliability prediction program based on the internationally recognized method of calculating electronic equipment reliability defined in MIL- HDBK-217 (published by the US Department of Defense). This standard uses a series of models for various categories of electronic, electrical and electro-mechanical components to predict failure rates that are affected by environmental conditions, quality levels, stress conditions and various other parameters. These models are fully detailed within MIL-HDBK-217.
IEC 62380 Module
The IEC 62380 module supports reliability prediction methods based on the latest European Reliability Prediction Standard. Originally, a French Standard published by the Union Technique de L'Electricite (UTE, July 2000 - RDF). The standard has evolved and become the European Standard for Reliability Prediction (IEC 62380). Its unique approach and methodology has gained worldwide recognition. IEC 62380 is a significant step forward in reliability prediction when compared to older reliability standards.
The Telcordia Software Module of ITEM ToolKit calculates the reliability prediction of electronic equipment based on the Telcordia (Bellcore) TR-332 and SR-332 standards. These standards use a series of models for various categories of electronic, electrical and electro-mechanical components to predict steady-state failure rates which environmental conditions, quality levels, electrical stress conditions and various other parameters affect. It provides predictions at the component level, system level or project level for COTS (Commercial Off-The-Shelf Parts).
The NSWC module of ITEM ToolKit uses a series of models for various categories of mechanical components to predict failure rates based on temperature, stresses, flow rates and various other parameters. Standard procedures for predicting the reliability of mechanical components, sub-systems and systems are defined in the Naval Surface Warfare Center Handbook of Reliability Prediction Procedures for Mechanical Equipment NSWC 11 (98/LE1, 06/LE10).
China 299B Module
The China 299B Module of ITEM ToolKit is a powerful reliability prediction program based on the internationally recognized method of calculating electronic equipment reliability provided in the Chinese Military Standard. This standard uses a series of models for various categories of electronic, electrical and electro-mechanical components to predict failure rates that are affected by environmental conditions, quality levels, stress conditions and various other parameters.
FMECA (Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis) analyzes potential failure within a system, identifies the potential hazards associated with these failures, and classifies them according to their severity. FMECA addresses reliability and quality problems associated with design, manufacturing, process, safety, and environment. This module provides an intuitive graphical interface with multiple options for constructing and performing an analysis. With an enhanced hierarchy tree and tabular views designed for user-friendly navigation, data entry and modification have never been easier.
The Reliability Block Diagram (RBD) software module offers easy construction of network diagrams using point and click or drag and drop techniques. Once complete, Boolean Algebra expressions are used to determine minimal cut sets or the minimum combination of failures required to cause a system failure. As well as 15 built-in failure models, Markov models can be used for standby systems with respect to maintenance arrangements. RBD calculates system failure frequency and unavailability.
Fault Tree Module
ITEM ToolKit's Fault Tree module offers flexible, powerful and easy ways for constructing Fault Trees. The GUI consists of menus, toolbars, and project and system windows. You can simply add different gates and events in the System Window to create a hierarchy of your system, ITEM ToolKit will construct the Fault Tree Diagram for you. Or, you can build your Fault Tree the traditional way by adding gates and events in the Diagram Window. The software incorporates two independent calculation engines: Binary Decision Diagram and Approximation Method. It provides methods to calculate unreliability and unavailability; analyzes Uncertainty and Sensitivity; analyzes Common Cause Failure (CCF); Produces Minimal Cut Sets; Identifies Fault Tree Sequencing, Initiator and Enabler, Initiator Only, Enabler Only; Defines event failure models; Determines the importance of elements in a system.
Event Tree Module
The Event Tree analysis module uses logic diagrams and consequences to determine the path from an initiating event to the various consequences, and the expected frequency of each consequence. Cut set and other important analysis results can be displayed and reported in several different ways.
Markov analysis is a powerful modelling and analysis technique with strong applications in time-based reliability and availability analysis. The reliability behaviour of a system is represented using a state-transition diagram, which consists of a set of discrete states that the system can be in, and defines the speed at which transitions between those states take place. Markov models consist of comprehensive representations of possible chains of events, i.e. transitions within systems which, in the case of reliability and availability analysis, correspond to sequences of failures and repair.
The Maintainability module of ITEM ToolKit provides an integrated environment for predicting the expected number of hours that a system, or a device, will be inoperative, or "down", while it undergoes maintenance, based upon the tasks needed to repair the system. A comprehensive design tool for calculating MTTR, MainTain conforms to maintenance standards established in MIL-HDBK-472, Procedure V, Method A.
The Spares Scaling and Ranging (SpareCost) module of ITEM ToolKit calculates spares required for equipment supported at sites and bases; enabling you to optimize the scale of spares at sites for minimum cost. It works to algorithms derived for the Ministry of Defence: Optcost and Repstock.