Events Booking - Joomla活動註冊
Events Booking 是功能最強大的Joomla！活動註冊/活動管理器擴展。它具有您創建，顯示任何類型的活動，處理註冊，通過在線支付閘道（例如PayPal，Authorize.net，Stripe，Worldpay，2Checkout等）從註冊者獲得付款所需的一切。
From the dashboard you can see registration statistics (Today, Yesterday, This week, Last week, This month...), upcoming events, and latest registrants. You can also use quick icons to access to:
- Manage Categories
- Manage Events
- Manage Locations
- Manage Coupons
- Manage Custom Fields
- Manage Payment Plugins
- Manage Emails Messages
- Manage Registrants
- Export Registrants
- Mass Mail Registrants
- Manage Countries
- Manage Sates
- Permissions Configuration
- Update Events Booking
Create, Manage Events
Create any type of event in minutes, from both administrator and frontend of your website.
- Free or paid events.
- Limited or unlimited number registrants.
- Fixed start date or a TBC (to be confirmed) date.
- Enable or disable registration (display only events).
- Use cut off date to stop accepting registration after certain date.
- Use registration start date to only accept registration from certain date.
- Registration handled on site or on external website.
- Private events: Users can only register for the event if they know event password.
- Featured Events: The events will be displayed on top of events list.
- Event can be assigned to multiple categories.
Create locations/venues and assign it to your event to let your users know where your event will be organized on a map using Google Map or OpenStreetMap.
- Easy location/venue creation by dragging the marker on the map. When you move the marker on the map, the address of location will be updated automatically.
- Auto-complete/suggestion location address as you type.
- Display event location/venue on a event details page.
- Menu option to display location/venue information (name, address, description, image...) and all events from that location.
- Get direction to a location/venue.
View registrants list, search for registrant base first_name, last_name, organization, transaction_id..., filter registrants from a selected event...
- Add/edit registration record, add more registrants into an existing group registration.
- Approve offline payment registration (after receiving payment from registrants).
- Export/Import registrants to/from Excel, CSV file.
- Sending mass mail to registrants of an event or to selected registrants.
- Resend email (in case registrants don't receive it for some reasons).
- Checkin registrants, download invoices, tickets, certificates if needed.
Modern, Fast Loading Calendar
Display your events on calendar to allow users to browse for events on selected Month, Week or Day.
- Support two types of Calendar: Monthly Calendar and Full Calendar.
- Super fast page load while events are fetched in a new Ajax process.
- Users can navigate easily to find events from the month, year they want.
Beautiful, Mobile Friendly, Responsive Layouts
- Support most popular frontend frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap 2, 3, 4.
- Adapt itself to work with any templates, so you can use any template you like.
- 5 layouts options to display events: Timeline, Default (list),Columns (grid), Table and events grouped by category.
- Modules to display upcoming events, categories, locations, events map, mini calendar...
- Content plugin to display events from a category, a certain event, registration form on a Joomla article, K2 item....
Support 50+ Payment Gateways
Configure your preferred payment gateways to receive payments from your registrants when they register for your event.
- The most popular payment gateways: PayPal, Authorize.net, Eway, Worldpay and Offline payment plugins come with the extension by default.
- Other payment gateways such as PayPal Pro, Stripe, 2Checkout, Payfast, Authorize.net SIM (Server integration method) , Mollie... are paid payment plugins, cost 24.99$. See Payment Plugins tab to see list of available paid payment plugins.
- Each event can use different payment gateways if required.
Create multiple instances of same event
- Recur events daily, weekly, monthly, and set of dates.
- Each child event is an independent event with it's own registrants, registration form, tickets.
- Update parent event can update information of all children events.
We could be proud to say that we have the smartest solution for multilingual in Joomla!. If your site is a multilingual website, you can translate everything in Events Booking(categories, events, form fields, email messages, language items...) to all the used languages.
The price which registrants have to pay while registering for your event can be configured in many different way.
- Single Price: A cost is applied to each participant/user registering to the event.
- Group Registration Rate: Determine price for each user depends on number of group members.
- Fixed Group Pricing: Fixed price for whole group, not depends on number of group members.
Multiple Discount Options
Give discount for your registrants base on user groups they belong to and the date they register for the event
- Early Bird Discount: Get discount if register before certain date.
- Members Discount: Give discount for users have account on your site and belong to the selected user groups. Each user group can have different discount amount if required.
- Bundles Discount: Get discount if registering for all selected events.
- Late Fee: Charge additional fee if users register after certain date.
Flexible Coupons System
Create coupon codes to give discount to registrants whenever you want.
- Discount Type: Fixed Amount or Percent.
- Coupon can be assigned to all or selected events/categories.
- Limit number of times the coupon can be used.
- Limit number of times the coupon can be used by each registrant.
- Specify duration (from date - to date) a coupon can be used.
- Export/Import coupons to/from CSV/Excel file.
- Batch Coupons: Generate any number of coupons with single click.
Multiple Registration Options
- Individual Registration allow registering for one user.
- Group Registration allow registering for several users in a group. With group registration rate setup, admin can give discount for group registration base on number of group members: the more members in group, the more discount.
- Shopping Cart allows adding any events into cart and register for multiple events within one checkout.
Powerful Custom Fields
Create custom fields to collect any information you want from your registrants.
- Support 17 field types: Text, Url, Email, Number, Tel, Range, Textarea, List (Select), Checkboxes, Radio, Date, Heading, Message, File, Countries, State, SQL.
- Each custom field can be assigned to all, one or several selected events (or categories).
- Conditional Fields: Show hide a custom field base on selected value of another custom field.
- Custom field quantity: Limit each option in a custom field (Radio, Checkbox, Select, Multiple select) to a certain number you want.
Custom Fee Fields
An unique, very powerful feature of Events Booking allows you to charge registrants different registration fee base on what they choose/enter on registration form. It makes Events Booking become very flexible and can handle almost all kinds of registration fee calculation.
- Single selection (Radio/Single Select). For example, registrant type with 3 options: Adult 100$, Student 90$, Children 30$.
- Multiple selections (Checkboxes/Multiple Select). For example: Lunch(+100$), Wifi (+10$).
- Text fee field. For example a textbox to allow entering number of tickets, each ticket cost 50$, if registrant enters 2 into that textbox, he will be charged 100$.
- Setup fee formula using math operators +,-/*,/ to calculate fee base on muliple custom fields.
Multiple Ticket Types
If it is needed, you can define any number of ticket types for your event. Registrants can select quantity for each ticket type they want to purchase for their registration.
- Each ticket type can have a different price and capacity available for purchasing.
- You can set maximum number of tickets which registrants can purchase for each type.
- Option to collect member information for each purchased ticket.
- Registration will be disabled for an event when no ticket types left for purchasing.
- Notification emails sent to administrator when someone register for an event or submit event from front-end.
- Confirmation emails sent to registrants when they register for an event or their registration is approved by admin (in case they use offline payment).
- Mass Mail to send emails to all registrants of a selected event.
- Batch Mail to send emails to selected registrant.
- Send up to 2 reminder emails to registrants X-days before/after event start date.
- Notification email sent to administrator when registrants cancel his registration.
- Each event can have it own notification emails and email messages if required.
You can config the system to send PDF tickets to registrants when they register for your events.
- Ticket layout is configurable with background image and HTML code.
- Each event can have it own ticket layout if required.
- Use QRCODE in ticket for checking-in registrants using mobile applications.
- Tickets PDF can be configured (on/off) per event.
- Generate PDF invoices and send to registrants for paid registrations.
- Invoices can also be downloaded from registration history.
- Invoice format is configurable, each event can have it own invoice format if required.
Define tax rate for each event to charge tax for registration
You can config the system to generate certificates for your registrants of each event. Registrants can download their certificates after the event finished (from Registration History or via download link sent via email)
Configure the system to allow users with proper permission to to submit, manage [their own] events, registrants and locations from frontend of your website.
If enabled, registrants of an event can cancel their registration before certain date (setup for each event) to allow other users to register to replace that slot.
Enable deposit payment for an event will allow registrants pay upfront fee (determined by admin) while registering and pay remaining fee later (online payment or manually at the event).
Enable waiting list allows users to join waiting list of an event when it is full. Later, if someone cancels the registration, admin can move these waiting lists users into registrants
Organize your events cross infinite categories and subcategories. One event can be assigned to one or multiple categories.
Agendas, Speakers, Sponsors
Add agendas, speakers, sponsors for your events and have these information displays nicely on event details page.
Easily find, translate, change language items from administrator area of your site instead of having to edit language files and change it.
Synchronize profile data
Support synchronizing registrant's data with Joomla! user, Membership Pro and third party extensions includes: Community Builder, Jomsocial, EasySocial, EasyProfile.
Joomla! User Group Integration
Assign registrants to Joomla! user groups you want for each event so that access to resources (articles, documents...) restricted by ACL.
Allow assigning registrants of each event to selected mailing lists in ACYMailing and Mailchimp so that you can send newsletters to registrants whenever you want.
Register registants automatically to selected events when they register for a certain event.
Generate coupon codes and send it to registrants when they register to certain event. They can then use the coupon code to register for other events
Share your events on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked In... to get attention from more people.
Add Events To Personal Calendar
Allow users to save event to personal calendars: Google, Yahoo, Outlook calendar.
One Click Update
Easily updating to latest version from within administrator area of your site within single click.
Events Booking is a Joomla extension, so you need to have a website built on Joomla CMS to use the extension. Latest version of Events Booking only works with Joomla 3.9.0+. If you are using Joomla 2.5 or Joomla older than 3.9.0, submit a support ticket asking us sending old version of the extension which works with these old Joomla versions.
Beside generic requirement with a Joomla website, Events Booking also requires some additional requirements below:
- PHP 5.4.0+. If your site is running on older version of PHP, please contact your hosting provider, ask them to change settings for your hosting account to use PHP 5.4.0+ (PHP 7.x is recommended).
- If you use a credit card based payment plugin (for example, Paypal Pro, Authorize.net, Eway, NAB Transact, Stripe...), customers will enter credit card information directly on your site for processing payment, so your site should have an SSL certificate installed so that the payment process will be secure. Without an SSL certificate, Events Booking still works well, however, in this case, the credit card data which customers enter on your site for processing payment won't be encrypted when it is transfered over internet, and it will be inscure.
OS Property - Joomla Real Estate
OS Property - The best JOOMLA Real Estate extension. It has enormous features which helps you to build the best advertising for your Real Estate properties, with modern layouts and technologies, 100% responsive. We believe OS Property is the best choice for Sale, Lease and Rent Properties Online
EShop - Joomla Shopping Cart
EShop is a powerful & responsive Joomla Shopping Cart / e-Commerce extension. It is built based on the standard Joomla! MVC structure with many great features, user friendly and easy to customize.
You simply install, add products, enable built-in modules, payment plugins, shipping plugins and you are ready to start accepting orders.
Membership Pro - Joomla Membership Subscription
Membership Pro is the most powerful, features rich, easy to use Joomla! membership/subscription extension. It has everything you need to create and sell subscription plans, manage subscriptions and give subscribers access to restricted resources (paid content) on your website.
EDocman - Joomla Download Manager - Documents Management
EDocman is the leading document and files download manager extension for Joomla. Building based on Joomla Access Control Level System (ACL), Edocman gives you a very powerful, flexible permission system which you can use to control who can access, download, manage your documents from both front-end and back-end of Joomla site. Especially, Documents Indexing tool can be used to scan PDF, MS Office files as soon as they are uploaded.
OS Services Booking - Joomla Services and Appointments
OS Services Booking is Joomla online services schedule booking and appointments management. This extension has a lot of great features to make your services booking system helpful with the customers.
Joom Donation - Joomla Donation Extension
Joom Donation is powerful, features rich, easy to use Joomla donation extension. It allows you to collect donors information and get donation (onetime and recurring) from them via online payment gateways such as Paypal, Authorize.net, Mollie, SquareUp, Stripe Checkout.etc
Payment Form - Joomla Payment Form
Payment Form (PMF) is a Form creator extension for Joomla allow you to collect information and get payment from your site members / visitors (for a service, for an event registration or for a course registering) via online payment gateway such as Paypal, Authorize.net, Eway and Offline payment gateway.
Helpdesk Pro - Joomla Helpdesk
Helpdesk Pro is a professional Joomla support tickets / helpdesk extension developed by Ossolution Team. Building on the top Joomla framework and Twitter Bootstrap, Helpdesk Pro not only provide you an easy to use, features rich support ticket system but also a nice, clean, modern interface to end-users.