Lansweeper 是一款可以實現對 WINDOWS 網路裡面的電腦軟體、硬體以及與資產管理相關的資訊收集。
它佔用資源少，並且不內嵌任何廣告。無需安裝用戶端，所有資訊收集完全依靠使用WMI篩選器、檔共用以及遠端註冊表的訪問實現。使用 Lansweeper 對於用戶端的數量沒有要求，一台伺服器可以處理10,000台用戶端（取決於你伺服器的性能）。
Instantly Detect Assets the Moment they Connect to the Network
Lansweeper’s Asset Radar identifies Assets the moment they connect to the network, enabling complete coverage and eliminating blind spots across your IT environment. Gain a deeper understanding of the real-time asset activity on your network and tackle BYOD and Rogue Device challenges.
Unlimited Data on SNMP-enabled Devices
The Lansweeper MIB browser is an indispensable resource to manage SNMP-enabled network devices and applications. Easily walk any MIB tree and determine what MIBs a particular piece of hardware supports. Lansweeper's built-in MIB Browser is shipped with millions of precompiled, unique OIDs from hundreds of standard and vendor MIBs. Or import your own custom SNMP-MIB files through the newly-added MIB Importer. Talking about unlimited data at your disposal.
Increased Scalability for Large & Complex Environments
Lansweeper can now be installed, uninstalled or updated entirely via Command Prompt (CMD). This can be done attended or unattended and is extremely powerful when setting up large environments with multiple scanning servers in an automated way.
- 自動收集 Windows 客戶端的資訊。
- 使用結合 Web 控制台、自行定義查詢方式收集所需資訊。
- Lansweeper 收集的資訊全部存放在SQL裡面的資料庫中，可以對資料進行相關處理和加工。
- 特別值得一提的是 Lansweeper，不像其他商業軟體，需要根據授權數進行購買，唯一要考慮的就是你的伺服器的性能和網路頻寬。同時可以使用像MSDN，SQL express 等免費的資料庫支援軟體，並且根據你的需要的查詢結果生成所需要的報表，來增強程式的能力。
Automated Asset Discovery
Get a complete and detailed inventory of your IT assets wherever they are located: on premises, cloud instances or mobile endpoints.
- Agentless IP Range Scanner
- Agentless Active Directory Scanner
- Agentless Workgroup Scanner
- Agentless Cloud Server Scanning
- Agentless Intune Scanning
- Agentless Exchange & Office 365 Scanning
- Agent-Based Scanning with LsAgent
In-depth Asset Data
Go beyond the massive amount of asset information Lansweeper retrieves by default and gain complete visibility.
- Windows Performance Counters
- Automated Warranty Check
- Switch Port Mapping
- Custom OID Scanning
- Windows Event Log Scanning
- Remote Registry Scanning
- File Property Scanning
Choose from over 400 ready-made, out-of-the-box reports or build custom reports within minutes.
Lansweeper's dashboard offers you a convenient and customized overview of relevant informationabout your IT environment.
Software License Compliance
Track license keys, software license purchases and create detailed compliance reports.
Control Your Network
Take control via custom asset actions to perform remote tasks on specific devices.
Set up email alerts and stay on top of vital information and emergencies, like important changes in software and server or workstation errors.
Asset Location Tracking
know where your assets are located & pinpoint your asset's location on a map.
Automated Software Deployment
Create deployment packages, set conditions and execute commands to remotely apply changes to Windows computers in your network.
Coordinate all Operations
Knowledge Base Software
The integrated Lansweeper Knowledge Base offers a centralized repository for important information.
IT Help Desk
The seamless link between ITAM and service desk is a dream come true for any support team.
32-bit or 64-bit
Virtual or physical
You can install the Lansweeper software on either a virtual or physical computer.
You can install the Lansweeper software on non-Home, non-Core and non-Starter editions of any of the operating systems listed below. A Windows Server OS is recommended for networks of more than 1,000 assets, though not strictly required.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2, SP1
For Windows Server 2008 R2, hotfix KB2401588 may be required in addition to SP1.
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
Lansweeper data, reports and settings are stored in a database, which is hosted in either Microsoft SQL Compact or Microsoft SQL Server. The size of your database can vary greatly depending on how much data you're scanning and how much history you're keeping. However, as a general rule, we recommend reserving 1GB of disk space per 1,000 Windows computers. Non-Windows machines have less of an impact on database size.
The following database servers are supported for hosting the Lansweeper database:
- Microsoft SQL LocalDB
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, any edition (Express, Standard, Enterprise...)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008, any edition (Express, Standard, Enterprise...)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, any edition (Express, Standard, Enterprise...)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012, any edition (Express, Standard, Enterprise...)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014, any edition (Express, Standard, Enterprise...)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016, any edition (Express, Standard, Enterprise...)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017, any edition (Express, Standard, Enterprise...)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019, any edition (Express, Standard, Enterprise...)
|Database server||Packaged with Lansweeper||Max database size||Support for distributed Lansweeper components||Support for multiple scanning servers||Lansweeper support status|
|SQL Compact||✔||4GB||✘||✘||unsupported from March 2020 onward|
|SQL LocalDB||✔||10GB||✘||✘||supported database server|
(manual install required prior to installing Lansweeper)
|• 4GB (free Express editions lower than 2008 R2)
• 10GB (free Express edition 2008 R2 or higher)
• unlimited (other editions)
|✔||✔||supported database server|
Lansweeper has a web interface, which can be viewed in a web browser locally from the Lansweeper server or remotely from other machines. Below is a list of officially supported browsers for interface viewing. Browsers not listed below may work as well, but have not been tested for possible layout issues and may not be able to run asset or user actions.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Google Chrome, updated to the latest version
- Mozilla Firefox, updated to the latest version
Other installed software
- The computer you install Lansweeper on must have .NET Framework 4.6 or a more recent .NET version installed, updated to the latest service pack.
- The computer you install Lansweeper on must have Windows Installer 2.0, but this should come pre-installed with your operating system.
- If you choose SQL Compact as your database server, Visual C++ 2012 is required on your Lansweeper server as well.
|If you do not already have .NET Framework 4.6 or Visual C++ 2012 installed, the Lansweeper installer will automatically try to download and install this for you. If your machine does not have Internet access however, you may have to download and install these components manually.|