MailStore Server 是電子郵件歸檔解決方案的領導者，具有內建的數據庫和搜索功能，能節省您的時間和金錢。不限於伺服器上集中控管，MailStore Server在合法規範下，可透過與Outlook結合模式或線上瀏覽器，來迅速存取與即時搜尋信件。
- 輕鬆使用電子郵件災害復原(disaster recovery)功能
- Fixed Outlook Add-in: Empty error message dialogs.
- Fixed SMTP sessions are not terminated with QUIT command when sending emails to external systems.
- Fixed Some buttons in the MailStore Server Service Configuration Tool are too small to display the whole label in some languages.
- Fixed GPO for client does not apply correct language if value is set to "(System)".
- Fixed Missing translations of new texts in version 12 if selected language is other than German or English.
- Note Due to security related fixes in the Client Launcher, it is highly recommended to update MailStore Client manually or via an automated software deployment.
- New Official Microsoft Windows Server 2019 support.
- New MailStore Gateway: Free add-on application to replace MailStore Proxy. MailStore Gateway also provides limited mailserver functionality to receive messages from other email servers via SMTP, such as Microsoft Office 365 or Google G Suite. A new archiving profile has been added to the MailStore Client for archiving emails from MailStore Gateway.
- New Support for Let's Encrypt certificates. MailStore Server supports the admin to initially request and setup Let's Encrypt certificates and will take care of the renewal process every 60 days. Let's Encrypt support has been integrated into the Installer and the MailStore Server Service Configuration Tool.
- New Installer allows to select an existing certificate, create a self-signed certificate or request a certificate from Let's Encrypt.
- New On the dashboard and in the Status Reports, MailStore warns the admin about expiring certificates.
- New The unencrypted HTTP port used by the legacy Web Access and the Outlook Add-in is disabled on all new installations of MailStore Server to increase the overall default security of accessing the archive. On the admin dashboard a warning is shown should the unencrypted HTTP port be enabled.
- Note This release marks the unencypted HTTP port used by the legacy Web Access and the Outlook Add-in as deprecated, which means that it will be fully removed in a future MailStore version.
- New The admin dashboard and recent profile results inform about potentially insecure (e.g. unencrypted, Ignore SSL warning set) outbound connections to email servers or directory services.
- New Safe Mode: MailStore Server can be started from the Service Configuration Tool in Safe Mode to resolve configuration issues without interfering with profiles, jobs, or users.
- Improved Lightweight redesign of the MailStore Server Service Configuration tool.
- Improved Outlook Add-in: Secure Connection is enabled by default on new installations due to deprecation of unencrypted HTTP in MailStore Server.
- Improved Directory Services: Default settings for new connections are set to secure protocols (e.g. LDAP-TLS, IMAP-TLS)
- Improved Password Policy for MailStore-integrated users is now optional. It is enabled by default. Disabling the password policy not recommend for security reasons, especially when the archive is accessible from the Internet.
- Improved Automatic execution of database scheme integrity check when attaching or enabling archive stores.
- Improved Add G Suite to trademark list.
- Improved Web Client: Detect browser language and switch language automatically.
- Improved Software prevents MailStore admins from dropping their own admin right.
- Improved Web Client: Non-generic error message is shown for too complex searches.
MailStore Server, MailStore Client and MailStore Outlook Add-in require the following operating systems for installation and execution. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are supported.
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 (Essentials, Standard, Datacenter)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (Essentials, Standard, Datacenter)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (Foundation, Essentials, Standard, Datacenter)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (Foundation, Essentials, Standard, Datacenter)
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011 SP1
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2008 SP2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (Foundation, Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2 (Foundation, Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter)
The following other software is required:
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.5.1
- Optional: IFilter driver on the MailStore Server computer for filetypes to be indexed
MailStore Outlook Add-in is compatible with the following versions of Microsoft Outlook for Windows. Both, 32-bit and 64-bit versions are supported.
- Microsoft Outlook 2019 (Click-to-Run only, Windows Store version is not supported)
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 as component for Office 365 (Click-to-Run)
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 as component for Office 365 (Click-to-Run)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 (Click-to-Run is not supported)
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2003
Important Notice: Outlook 2003 and 2007 are no longer maintained by Microsoft. Therefore, we are only able to ensure limited compatibility and thus provide limited technical support for Outlook 2003 and 2007. Furthermore, we reserve the right to completely remove support for Outlook 2003 and 2007 in a future MailStore update.
The following web browsers are officially supported by MailStore Web Access. Other browsers based on the same rendering engine as the once below (e.g. Opera) may work as well.
|Operating System / Browser||Edge||IE 11||Firefox (Latest)||Chrome (Latest)||Safari 10||Safari 11|
|Windows 7 (SP1)||Supported||Supported||Supported|
|Mac OS X (10.8 and later)||Supported||Supported||Supported||Supported|
MailStore Service Provider Edition
Start Providing Email Archiving as a Service
You can now provide your customers with modern email archiving as a service thanks to the MailStore Service Provider Edition, thereby expanding your email service portfolio to include key components. The MailStore Service Provider Edition is delivered as a software solution, and you can operate it on your own servers according to your own individual requirements.
Extensive scripting and branding options make it possible to integrate the MailStore Service Provider Edition into the existing offer and the existing infrastructure and allow you to make the most of the solutions’ potential for increasing sales and customer retention.
Advantages for Service Providers
- Expand your service portfolio
- Strong competitive advantage
- Enhance potential for turnover
- Increase customer retention
- Convenient cross-selling for existing email services
Advantages for End Customers
- Fulfillment of legal compliance requirements
- Guaranteed long-term access to all company emails
- Complete protection against data loss
- Reduced workload of email servers
- Elimination of PST files
- Faster email access for all users including full-text search
The MailStore SPE Technology
- Runs on either your own or leased Windows infrastructure
- Supports virtually all current email systems
- Freely scalable to any number of customers and users
- MailStore technology already used in over 20,000 companies
Suitable as a private cloud for large companies
The MailStore Service Provider Edition was actually designed for service providers, but large companies can also use it in private cloud scenarios. This way, the IT department can centrally provide the email archiving service to any number of business units (such as departments, locations, or subsidiaries).
As a result, an individual archive instance within the private cloud can be provided for each business unit, and its configuration can be tailored to the individual technical and organizational requirements of the business unit.
The MailStore Service Provider Edition precisely determines the services used and therefore also the internal allocation of these services. Are you interested in this solution? Please contact our customer service team for more information.
Why MailStore SPE?
- You operate the MailStore SPE yourself on your own IT infrastructure. This way, you maintain control over the solution and your customers
- You are free to set your prices for your end customers independently and you can customize the solution using extensive branding options
- The MailStore SPE supports virtually all email systems and archiving and access methods. This way, you can implement various application scenarios and serve virtually all types of small and medium-sized businesses
- Scripting options also make it possible to integrate the MailStore SPE into your own IT infrastructure
For Small and Large Numbers of Customers
- Providers with a low number of customers/users can operate the MailStore SPE in an easy-to-use single server mode
- The MailStore SPE is freely scalable to any number of customers in multi-server mode (it is possible to simply switch between the modes at any time)
MailStore Home lets you archive your private email from almost any email source and search through them extremely quickly. You will never lose emails again.
For home users, emails are also a valuable source of information. A large amount of data and important files is saved in the form of emails. With MailStore Home you can backup all emails in a central archive, even if they are distributed across different computers, programs or mailboxes. You can do this either on your PC or on a USB drive as a "portable" option.
This way, you will never lose emails again and can search all of your emails extremely fast. You can still reply to or forward archived emails by opening them with a single mouse click in your standard email program.
Never Lose Emails Again
Emails can be lost due to incomplete data backup, corrupted PST files or other technical problems. With MailStore Home you will never lose emails again.
Not a One Way Street
All archived emails can be restored from the archive at any time using the handy export feature. This also allows MailStore Home to be used to migrate emails.
Extremely Fast Search
MailStore Home has a powerful full-text search feature that can search through large amounts of data and any type of file attachment extremely fast.
Emails can be restored from the archive or just opened in your email client (e.g. Outlook) with a single mouse-click.
Safe Even for Large Amounts of Data
MailStore Home is even able to manage large amounts of data effortlessly. Now both your past and future emails are safely stored.
Mobile Email Archive
MailStore Home is also available as a "portable" option and can be launched directly from a USB hard drive on any PC without prior installation. If you prefer to use a USB flash drive instead, be sure to use high-quality device.