SOTI MobiControl 是行動裝置管理的最佳解決方案，安全最強、即時支援和進階監控等多項功能蹤等多項功能，適合任何網絡和部署規模！
MobiControl - 您的正確選擇！
無論身處何處，皆能透過網路控制台與 MobiControl進行連線支援 Windows、iOS 和 Android 裝置。
- Introduced Support for Microsoft HoloLens
- macOS Device Management Improvements
- Enhancements to Linux Device Management
- SOTI Apps Improvements
- Syslog Server Integration
- New iOS Remote Screen Sharing
- Improved %AUTONUM% macro to allow administrators to set the number of leading zeros
- Added new system alert option for low license warning
- Added ability to assign third-party certificates in MobiControl to secure communication between MobiControl and the Identity Provider
- Added ability to download MobiControl Identity Provide public certificate
- Added ability to email csv file of Devices list
- Added bulk import of mappings for device relocation rule via csv file
- Added ability to bulk import custom attributes via csv file
- Preserved device name after un-enrollment and re-enrollment - not support for Printers
- Changed MobiControl registration code field to read-only on MobiControl Cloud installations
Administrative Console (User Interface)
- Added new Packages section under Configurations tab in the Device Information panel
- Redesigned Devices List grid as reusable component to improve cross-browser support, UI responsiveness and overall performance
- Modified the horizontal scroll bar to persist at the bottom of browser window so users do not need to scroll to bottom of Device list
- Removed grey overlay that appeared when resizing MobiControl in a browser
- Removed Enter URL option from Application Catalog rule for Android Plus for Google Play Store applications and Managed Google Play Store applications
- Added Single App Mode functionality to Lockdown profile configuration
- Added new profile configuration: Managed Google Play which allows administrators to control how Managed Google Play apps function on device
- Added macros for use within the Managed Application configuration to simplify the distribution and configuration of apps from Managed Google Play store
- Android Enterprise
- Added ability to approve Managed Google Play Store apps directly within the Application Catalog wizard
- Added ability to delete equivalent app collection from Google Play Store if App Catalog rule is deleted in MobiControl
- Added new profile configuration: APN
- Added Speed Control functionality to Kiosk Mode profile configuration
- Improved Update OS device action with ability to target specific OS versions
- Added Bluetooth Settings advanced configuration
- Added new settings to Wipe device action
- Skip Proximity Setup panel in Setup Assistant
- Preserve Data Plan
- Added ability to automatically push an updated version of an application via Application Catalog rule
- New Device Actions
- Update MDM Profile
- Play Sound
- Update MDM Profile
- New Profile Configuration: Assigned Access - Configurations
- Added support for devices running Windows 10 Redstone 1 or Redstone 2 for Windows Health Attestation Report
- Added new options to Wipe device action
- Wipe and Persist Data
- Wipe and Persist Provisioning Data
- Protected Wipe
The following REST APIs were introduced in MobiControl v14.2:
- Android Firmware Upgrade
- Available firmware versions (GET)
- Licenses (GET, POST)
- Groups (GET, POST)
- GroupID (DELETE)
- Set upgrades (POST)
- Device Groups
- Members notes (GET)
- Notes (GET)
- Notes reference ID (PUT, DELETE)
- Path (PUT)
- Device ID notes (GET, POST)
- Device ID notes reference ID (PUT, DELETE)
- Device ID package installation info (GET)
- Device ID TPM versions (GET)
- Compatibility action context (POST)
- Custom attributes upload (POST)
- Device users (POST)
- Devices search (GET)
- User Directories
- Connections (GET)
- Email Profiles (GET
- Name (GET, PUT, DELETE)
- Summary (GET)
- Devices actions email report (POST)
- System Configurations
- Syslog (GET, PUT, DELETE)
- Syslog tests (POST)
SOTI MobiControl提供了許多不同的快速註冊和配置方法，包括SOTI Stage，Apple DEP，Android Zero-touch Enrollment，Samsung KME，Windows Autopilot和Zebra StageNow。
從昨天的傳統設備到未來的物聯網端點，SOTI MobiControl可與任何設備，外形和操作系統配合使用，包括Google Android，Apple iOS和macOS，Microsoft Windows和Linux。
您的移動員工需要隨時隨地訪問關鍵公司文檔，數據和文件。SOTI Hub和SOTI Surf提供安全的內容管理解決方案，可在保持合規性的同時優化生產力。
Manage your business-critical mobility
SOTI MobiControl includes productivity tools and remote support features that reduce device downtime and keeps your workers focused on their work.
- Remote support features (remote view/remote control, file sync, and 2-way chat) fix device and
application problems quickly.
- HTML-based kiosk mode restricts a mobile device to a single application or suite of applications, and keeps
the device secure, corporate data private, and workers productive.
- Automatically configure device connectivity (3G/4G, WiFi and VPN) to ensure the user is always able to
communicate securely from any location.
- Polygon-based geofence deploys policies, apps, and content based on precise virtual boundaries of any
shape (e.g., a school campus, company office, military base).
Manage your mobile content and applications
SOTI MobiControl provides enterprises with a complete suite of mobile content and application management tools.
- SOTI Hub is a secure content management application that makes it easy for businesses to control and
manage important files and documents.
- SOTI Surf is a secure mobile browser with configurable features and security settings that support each
company’s unique business needs and end user requirements.
- Over-the-air installation, configuration, updates, and removal of apps from your enterprise or public app store.
Get your devices deployed quickly and correctly
SOTI MobiControl gets mobile devices into the hands of your workers faster, and makes sure they are set up per company mobility policies.
- Express enrollment via barcode scanning or NFC ‘Bump’ with SOTI Stage.
- Integration with device OEM rapid enrollment solutions, such as Apple DEP,
Android zero-touch enrollment, Samsung KME, Windows Autopilot and Zebra StageNow.
- Provision devices quickly and consistently using profiles (configuration sets) and packages (application sets)
based on user role or geographic location.
- Self-service portal allows employee-initiated enrollment.
Your environment must meet the following requirements to successfully install and deploy MobiControl. Unless noted, these are the minimum requirements for a deployment of less than 1000 devices. Above 1000 devices, it is highly recommended that you consider upgrading the components for better performance.
Note: Both the deployment server and the management server support load balancing. However, the MobiControl console is not kept in global cache, therefore it is important to use sticky sessions.
These are the minimum requirements. If there is constant data collection and configurations, SOTI recommends upgrading to higher clock speeds.
|Storage||The application uses approximately 300 MB of storage space|
Optional, depending on your requirements:
|Ports and IP Addresses||See the default Network Ports and IP addresses that MobiControl uses to communicate.|
The MobiControl installer comes bundled with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 R2 Express Edition, a lightweight version of SQL Server 2014. It is typically adequate for deployments of 10-1000 devices. For deployments of more than 1000 devices, consider using Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or later as more robust versions have numerous scalability and performance improvements.
You can install the database and deployment server on the same host server. However, for deployments of more than 500 devices, it is recommended that you use a standalone database.
Note: Ensure the TCP/IP network protocol is enabled in your SQL Server network configuration.
When installing MobiControl, you must be either a SysAdmin or a DbCreator with additional ALTER ANY LOGIN permissions. When upgrading MobiControl, you must also have ALTER DATABASE permissions.
When performing regular operations for MobiControl Main and Archive databases, the user must have the following permissions:
- Permission for execution of all procedures
|Memory (RAM)||4 GB or more|
|Processor Speed||2 GHz Dual Core or faster|
|Storage||Approximately 350 MB for installation
Note: The size of the database is dependent on the amount of historical log information that you set MobiControl to retain, as well as the frequency with which package deployment is used.
Pocket Controller 是一種具有遠程控制功能的高級幫助台解決方案。Pocket Controller採用SOTI屢獲殊榮的技術構建，提供一系列強大功能，包括實時遠程控制，文件/數據傳輸，註冊表編輯，遠程任務管理，遠程腳本編寫，系統狀態，電池狀態，軟/硬設備重置以及多得多。
Rev-Up Your Productivitywith 10 Products in One!
- Remote Control
- Training Tools
- File Explore Tool
- Task Manager Tool
- Screen / Video Capture
- Presentation Tools
- File Synchronization
- Registry Editor Tool
- System Information Tool
Pocket Controller Pro
Pocket Controller Enterprise
Pocket Controller Android
SOTI Snap is a cross-platform, mobile application development solution for business. It lets organizations
build the mobile apps they need faster, cheaper and on time. You don’t need coders — with SOTI Snap
anyone can build an app by dragging and dropping the widgets they need. This enables businesses to
prototype, iterate and deploy apps in minutes or hours, not days or weeks. SOTI Snap takes the cost,
complexity and coding out of mobile app development for your business.
SOTI Assist is the industry’s first help desk solution that is ‘purpose-built’ to fix mobile device problems.
It incorporates SOTI’s award-winning remote control technology and makes it easy to analyze and
resolve mobile device and app issues from anywhere, at anytime. Integration with the SOTI ONE
platform gives help desk technicians instant access to device and app information so they can fix
problems faster, the first time. SOTI Assist keeps your workers working and your help desk staff happy