OfficeTimeline 可幫助用戶快速製作PPT和工作流程圖，且毫不費力，從而大幅提高工作效率。同時OfficeTimeline 擁有非常多的功能，可製作PPT模塊的時間裡隨時插入時間軸，並且還為用戶提供了許多自定義的顏色、形狀、日期格式、任務持續時間、完成百分比等，從而進一步豐富內容，滿足用戶所有的使用需求。而且還提供了豐富的PPT時間軸模板，可以直接使用這些模板，並在模板的基礎上進行修改和設計，另外，軟體還具備強大的數據嚮導和拖放式功能，用戶可以直接對時間線進行管理與調整。
Stand out. Impress your audience.
Quickly create stylish project visuals that showcase your work to clients and managers.
Improve project planning and communication with clear, convincing timelines that are easy to follow, but hard to forget.
Make timelines and roadmaps directly in PowerPoint with the Office Timeline add-in.
Try the only timeline maker built for professionals, right inside Microsoft PowerPoint. Easily produce elegant Gantt charts, Swimlane diagrams and timelines that no other application can match.
Get the richness of a desktop tool with Office Timeline's PowerPoint add-in.
Make and share beautiful PowerPoint timelines online. Simply and quickly.
Try the only web-based timeline maker that builds native PowerPoint timeline slides. Share your visuals, assign tasks, and collaborate online, so you and your team are always in sync and ready for exec presentations.
Get the flexibility of a collaborative web tool with Office Timeline Online.
Sophisticated automation to make your work fast and efficient.
Office Timeline’s smart layout engine automatically generates beautiful visuals that can be updated and styled on the fly – this is a timeline creator intelligently designed to save you time.
Take your pick! Choose the free timeline creator that works the way you do.
Powerful PowerPoint timeline maker
Use the feature-rich PowerPoint add-in to build striking timelines, Gantt charts and Swimlanes on your desktop PC. Easily customize every detail of your graphic to present your project in a crisp, distinctive way that impresses stakeholders.
Accessible online timeline generator
Use the web tool to create beautiful timelines anytime, anywhere, and access them quickly wherever you are. Build and style your graphic directly in your browser and download it in your preferred format, or share it with colleagues so they can view or update it too.
Compare Office Timeline Add-in vs. Office Timeline Online
|Works on||Windows||Mac, Windows|
|Assign tasks to team members New||-||V|
|Create Swimlanes||Pro Edition Only||-|
|Show milestones on tasks||V||-|
|Create custom templates||V||-|
|Import data from Excel||V||V|
|Import data from Project||V||V|
|Copy & paste from Excel||V||-|
|Group tasks on one row||V||-|
|Timelines in hours & minutes||V||-|
|Tasks above & below the timeband||V||-|
|Drag & drop updating||V||V|
|Add corporate branding||Using PPT controls||V|
|Save as PPT & PNG||V||V|
|Export data as XLSX||V||V|
Office Timeline Add-in
Free vs. Plus vs. Pro Edition comparison
|Add more than 10 items per timeline||-||V||V|
|Add milestones inside Swimlanes||Limited*||-||V|
|Timeline and Gantt templates||-||V||V|
|Create custom templates||V||V||V|
|Import data from Excel||-||V||V|
|Import data from Project||-||V||V|
|Copy & paste from Excel||Limited*||V||V|
|Timelines in hours & minutes||V||V||V|
|Unlimited free updates||V||V||V|
Office Timeline Online
Instant vs. Free vs. Plus Edition comparison
|Assign tasks to team members||-||V||V|
|Number of timelines you can save||-||∞||∞|
|Number of PPT downloads /month||-||∞||∞|
|Download more than 10 items per PPT timeline||-||-||V|
|Import data from Excel||V||V||V|
|Import data from Project||V||V||V|
|Add slide title and footnote||V||V||V|
|Drag & drop tasks and milestones||V||V||V|
|Milestone & task shapes||20+||20+||20+|
|Add % complete & task duration||V||V||V|
|Unlimited free updates||-||V||V|
System requirements for Office Timeline Add-in
Office Timeline is an add-in for Microsoft PowerPoint. In order to successfully install Office Timeline, each machine must meet Microsoft's requirements for add-ins.
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 10 (LTSB, CBB and CB). Office Timeline does not run on Windows 10 S. The add-in is functional on Windows XP and Windows Server but unsupported.
- 32-bit versions of Microsoft Office 2007 (SP3), 2010, 2013, or 2016. Although Office Timeline works with 64-bit versions of Office, we do not formally test or support it on 64-bit. The vast majority of the Office install base is the 32-bit version of Office. 32-bit is recommended by Microsoft unless you have very specific needs for 64-bit.
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or greater.
- Office Timeline installs the VSTO component if it's not already installed on your computer. v10.0.60825 is recommended.
- .NET Programmability Support for PowerPoint enabled in Microsoft Office. .NET Programmability Support is typically enabled by default on Office installations
- Starting with Office Timeline version 3.17, users do not need to have Microsoft Project installed in order to import Project data into the PowerPoint add-in.
- The user should install with Administrator rights in order to have the most stable installation.
Office Timeline Online System Requirements
Office Timeline Online is a browser-based timeline maker. In order to successfully run the application, each machine must meet the requirements listed below:
- Operating systems: Mac and Windows 8 or higher.
- Browsers: Safari 10 or higher, Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version), and Edge (latest Chromium-based version). While the web tool can be accessed from older browser versions as well, using the latest available will ensure optimal performance. Pre-release or developer browser versions may also work, but they are not officially supported by Office Timeline Online.
- Minimum screen resolution supported: 1024 x 630.
- Note: Office Timeline Online is not currently optimized for mobile devices.
See how to build a timeline or Gantt chart from start to finish.
This introductory video will show you how to create a timeline or Gantt chart from the beginning to the end result. See how to design and customize your project plan so it creates impact when presented to clients and executives.
How to Import Excel project schedules.
This video shows how to browse to Excel project schedules and how to import them with the Excel Import Wizard. The tutorial explains how to set-up worksheets including how to distinguish between tasks and milestones. It will also show you how to import fields like notes and % complete.
Learn how to create and manage your own custom timeline templates.
This tutorial demonstrates how to create your own custom templates in Office Timeline and reuse them for future projects to save time and effort. The video also shows how to share a custom template with your team so that they can quickly build Gantt charts and timelines based on your customizations.
Copy and Paste Excel data into PowerPoint.
This tutorial shows you how to quickly create a PowerPoint timeline or Gantt chart with existing Excel data. It is a step-by-step guide for using the Office Timeline paste feature to make slides with data copied from Microsoft Excel. The video also includes some tips for customizing and styling your slide.
Position your timeline or Gantt chart where you want.
The video shows you how to change the vertical position of your timeline or Gantt chart. This can help create more space for tasks or for any additional content on your project plan may need.
Hide milestone and task dates or pick a new date format.
In this demonstration we will show how change the date formats of your project schedule. We will also show how to hide dates for creating dateless project plans and how to switch your timeline or Gantt chart to an international date format.