PC-Doctor Service Center 是顯著改善的電腦維修站，其已為製造商和獨立電腦維修店使用多年，用來加快排除故障問題的維修工具包。新套件提供更快速、更新的診斷，並有能力採取詳細 測試下的系統快照，清楚顯示所有硬體和驅動程式所做得更改。您可呈現一個專業的形象，為您的客戶提供定制的報告，包括貴公司的標誌與聯絡資訊。
PC-Doctor Service Center 擁有超過400項以上的測試項目以及詳細的系統資訊，15秒內即能診斷出硬體失效問題。即使機器無法正常開機，也可透過套件中之PCI POST CARD直接偵測主板，找出問題所在。檢測範圍除了完整的測試項目外，還包括針對電源供應器、PCI、傳輸介面、插槽、外接裝置等的偵測，連燒錄程式所不 支援的裝置，如：外接式USB、IEEE 1394裝置、磁帶機、無線網路等都在診斷範圍之內。不僅於硬體檢測項目，系統資訊蒐集功能讓維修人員及公司內部MIS人員不必拆機殼即可瞭解設備狀況。 包括硬體裝置的製造商、出廠型號、日期、位址及其他進階資料等，還可以網頁格式輸出資訊彙整資料，更方便且清處顯示所需資訊。技術人員可以儲存測試結果， 根據紀錄可針對客戶端回傳的硬體問題做更進一步的追蹤與分析。
一個幾乎無限數量的用戶自定義測試腳本的連結，最愛的Web地址及本地檔案，在運行多個系統時，可被添加至Service Center中，常見的My Links用途是提供方便的 BIOS codes、文檔、經常使用程式等等。前20個Links可直接從主螢幕上連結。
能方便地找到Device Manager 或Windows Event Log所報告的問題，包括無需安裝驅動程式的設備、應用程式崩潰及操作系統崩潰(BSOD)。
• Drive Erase – Certified NIST compliant!
o Sanitization improvements for NVMe and ATA drives
o Cloud storage for reports
• Android version 8.x Oreo and 9.x Pie support
• Support for NVDIMM testing
• DirectX 12 testing
• Storage testing improvements
o Improved SAS drive coverage
o Improved Intel Optane support
o Expanded NVMe testing
• Improved processor support
o AMD Ryzen Mobile CPUs
o Skylake-W Xeon processors
o AVX2 for AMD CPUs
• Windows Server 2016 support
• Updated Video Interactive testing
• AMD FreeSync testing
• Power State testing
• NVIDIA CUDA testing for Bootable Diagnostics
• Diagnostic refresh – newer drivers, diagnostics and chipset support
• And more…
Service Center provides four great diagnostic environments on a single USB key, allowing technicians easy access to Windows, DOS and Bootable Diagnostics. Snapshots that provide details of system changes can be included in Service Center's customizable reports (sample report), along with the system serial number, your company logo, and helpful reporting information.
- Certified NIST-Compliant Drive Erase
- The loopbacks and optional power supply tester and PCI/miniPCI POST cards help you find problems fast
- The Multipurpose USB Device indicates test status and stores session information, configuration files, customizable reports, system snapshots, your customized links, and other information
- Direct System Information™ architecture gathers information directly from devices, bypassing drivers where possible
- Run direct from DVD or the Multipurpose USB Device with no installation on PC and Mac systems—Windows, DOS and Bootable Diagnostics
- Analyze Windows BSODs to identify the offending device driver
- Bootable Diagnostics support for testing UEFI based systems with support for 64-bit UEFI secure boot systems
- Sessions automatically save system information, test results and system snapshots to the USB Key when testing (excluding Android diagnostics)—or store reports in the cloud using Service Center Remote
Automatically saves system information, test results and system snapshots to the Multipurpose USB Device (MUD) or to the cloud via Service Center Remote:
• Organize by customer, system or other desired parameters
• Store test results from multiple test environments in one place as organized by your choice of sessions
Create shortcuts to the most used utilities, test scripts,or websites: The first five links are added to the main application screen for easy access.
Snapshots provide a one-click solution to save a detailed system inventory on PCs and Macs:
• All hardware devices
• (Windows) OS, virus protection, web browser,Windows startup programs and device drivers
Compare two system snapshots to visually display all hardware and driver changes—great for auditing and building customer confidence.
Create and save professional and printable reports for your customers. Customize the report to include:
• Report header with your company information and logo
• System Information: a quick summary or a more detailed view
• Tests performed and their Pass/Fail status
• System Snapshot comparisons for PCs and Macs
• Save, view and print reports in the cloud using a Free Service Center Remote account!
Service Center Kit
PC-Doctor Service Center makes you look better to your customers. Find their problems fast with more than 300 diagnostic tests, many new or updated for faster execution. Repair the problems, then use Service Center to make sure you found and fixed the real problems, then present your customers with reports that show every component in their system, including model and serial numbers, every test run on the system, and exactly what you did to fix the problems. All with your logo, contact information, and technician's name prominently displayed at the top. Never has a single product done so much to improve your performance and image!
This Toolkit Includes:
- A multipurpose USB device with LED indicators and bootable, low-level diagnostics to test systems without a hard drive, optical drive or display
- A diagnostic DVD containing Windows, Bootable, DOS and Android diagnostics
- Optical media for testing CD and DVD capabilities
- Parallel, serial, USB, audio and ethernet loopback adapters
- Certified NIST-Compliant Drive Erase tools
- Documentation for both basic and advanced options
- A professional canvas case for carrying the kit onsite
- Free cloud storage and reporting
- Optional remote diagnostics capability
Service Center Premier Kit
The PC-Doctor Service Center Premier Kit expands on the Service Center Kit giving you additional tools to diagnose systems unable to POST or boot. Use the hardware test devices to confidently and accurately diagnose intermittent power issues and quickly diagnose problems during the power on self test (POST).
This Toolkit Includes:
- The Service Center Kit, plus
- PCI POST card
- miniPCI POST card
- POST card remote display
- Power supply tester
All PC-Doctor products for Windows operate in all current versions of the Windows operating systems — Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008 and above along with Windows PE versions 3.0 and above.
PC-Doctor Toolbox for Windows
Monitoring your PC and Android devices has never been easier.
It's all about having the right tools.
Test and monitor your mobile phones and tablets with the all new Android app! The world's leading hardware diagnostic and system information tool keeps your devices running their best. PC-Doctor Toolbox offers you what PC makers worldwide have relied on for years — our industry standard hardware diagnostics, advanced system information, system history, monitoring tools, and more.
- All NEW look!
- Complete diagnostic refresh!
- Supports Windows 10
- Blue Screen Troubleshooter
- More than 300 hardware tests for all major PC subsystems: storage, audio, graphics, networking, memory, CPU, systemboard, and peripherals
- Detailed system information to give a clear picture of the current configuration
- Comprehensive system history shows changes and events that have occurred
- Status and settings for your backup and security solutions
- Monitoring of Windows updates, system performance, and hardware health
- Links to Windows tools and support resources
- Supports Windows Vista and up
- Supports English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
PC-Doctor® Factory™ products are the complete diagnostic solution for PC and Android device manufacturers and assemblers, as well as service centers and repair depots. Designed for the rigorous demands of volume manufacturing or service environments, PC-Doctor Factory products streamline processes from incoming inspection to final systems test using industry-leading hardware diagnostics and system information tools. PC-Doctor Factory dramatically improves product quality, and reduces troubleshooting time and repair costs.
PC-Doctor® Network Factory™ converts system testing into a dynamic engine of information sharing. Networking the test and validation process expedites borderless sharing of system information across internal (manufacturing, engineering, supply chain, sales, service, and support) and external (customer, supplier, reseller, and IT service) organizations.
By combining world-class PC-Doctor diagnostics with common industry standards such as an SQL-compliant database, XML, and PHP, PC-Doctor Network Factory offers unmatched flexibility, scalability, sustainability and value.
Solutions for OEMs.
Leading computer makers have pre-installed over 100 million copies of PC-Doctor for Windows on computer systems worldwide. These OEM solutions are pre-installed on individual systems by manufacturers, resellers, warranty providers and others to create a first line of defense against the unnecessary return of no-trouble-found hardware, reducing support costs and driving aftermarket revenue.
|Service Center||Factory||Network Factory||Preload||Toolbox|
|Industry's most current diagnostics|
|Graphical User Interface (GUI)|
|Results and Sysinfo saved in various formats including HTML, XML, and Text|
|Graphical XML script editor|
|Multiple languages available|
|Command line capability|
|Verifies system configuration against master configuration file|
|Secure Hard Drive erase|
|Extensible (add in other software tools)|
|Centralized test management from HTML console|
|SQL-compliant database storage for test results and system information|
|Networked license management|
|Diagnostics integrated on USB key|
|Advanced reporting for both system information and test results|
|Remote system test monitoring|
|Customizable with your logo and support information (branding)|
Operating System Support
|Android 2.3 and above|
|Windows XP and above|
|Windows PE 2.x and above|
|Windows 2003 Server and above|
|Linux support 2.6 and above|
|Preboot (legacy and UEFI)|
|Reduces out-of-box Failures (OOBF)|
|Reduces warranty support costs|
|Verifies system hardware during build/manufacturing|
|Verifies system after repair/maintenance|
|Eliminates unnecessary hardware replacement|
|Provide end user with system status|
|Reduces no trouble found (NTF) system returns|
|Helps users solve problems without assistance|
|Reduces support calls|
|Reduces on-site service calls|
|Improves first call resolution|
|Reduce repeat return rates|