- Integration with the PDQ Inventory Agent.
- Unedited Auto Download packages from the Package Library can be deployed to PDQ Inventory targets with an External Agent.
- A restart of both background services for PDQ Deploy and PDQ Inventory may be required for proper integration.
- PDQ Inventory 16.5 or later is required
- New Scan step.
- Package Properties Conditions of a Nested Package are now honored.
- Deploy Once window now includes the ability to open a package from this window, and Copy Mode options.
- Added a column to identify the folder the package resides in.
- Client mode no longer needs to re-enter the license information when upgrading or renewing the license.
- Warnings about Caps Lock when entering a password.
- Additional performance improvements, particularly while browsing Active Directory containing a large number of objects and deployment reports.
- In the Select AD Target window, the main domain is now that of the console user and not the background service user.
- The Cancel Download button on the Package Library works again.
- The Approval button in the toolbar would occasionally be greyed out.
- Fixed approval time conflicts with Auto Download packages and Auto Download preferences.
- Fixed issue that resulted in the error, "Cannot find package definition for package link step".
- Deploy package steps are now showing up in the correct order.
- Deploying a Nested Package and starting from a later step now works as intended.
- Fixed an issue with skipped deployment steps when you have 2-layer deep nested packages mixed with 1-layer deep ones.
- When Server and Client were in different timezones, the elapsed time was counting backwards.
- Fixed an issue with heartbeat schedules using multiple PDQ Inventory Collections as targets that contained the same computers.
- Fixed the ability to deploy to an IP address as the target.
- Fixed an issue with deploying to targets containing special characters in the hostnames.
- Duplicating a folder was not always duplicating the first package in the folder.
- Fixed an issue with deployments appearing to be stuck in a queued state, but had actually failed in the target window.
- Fixed an issue with approving updates to the WinSCP package.
- Some valid MSI options were not available with MSU files. Also, fixed an issue with importing MSU files.
- When deploying to localhost using a schedule, the target history no longer shows both the localhost and the hostname.
- Using a variable in your Repository no longer causes issues with the Repository Cleanup.
- Selecting the Weekend or Weekend Days Schedule triggers in conjunction with a specific day of the week now works as intended.
- Removed the Deployment Status of '4' and fixed the copy speed displayed in the deployment status.
- Illegal characters in a filename or path of a package are now replaced with underscores instead of returning an error message.
- The Retry Queue occasionally initiated unnecessary deployments but is now working as expected.
|Remote, silent deployments|
|Over 200 ready-to-deploy common applications||1|
|Create custom multi-step deployments||2|
|Deploy to computers & groups in Active Directory, Spiceworks,
and PDQ Inventory
|Remotely execute commands and scripts (PowerShell, VB, .bat)||3|
|Manually run deployment reports||3|
|Reboot or shutdown computers remotely||3|
|Integration with Active Directory for gathering computer data||3|
|Manually initiate inventory scans for hardware & software|
|Customize reports of computer inventory data||3|
|Basic high level groupings of computers based on SW/HW|
|Create custom groupings of computers based on SW/HW||3|
|Access to pre-built tools and scripts|
|Intelligent deployments (selective PDQ.com conditions)|
|Deployment status emails|
|Nest packages for multi-application deployments|
|Schedule scans of hardware & software inventory|
|Scan hardware & software automatically after a deployment||4|
|Scan Files and Windows Registry|
|Track custom data, like asset information|
|Command Line Interface (CLI) access|
|Deploy to offline machines when they reconnect||4|
|Integration with Local Administrator Password Solution (LAPS)||4|
|Automatic patch management: download, schedule,
|Queue failed deployments for automatic retry|
|Detailed groupings of computers based on HW/SW|
|Deployment history collected in Inventory||4|
|Save and/or email reports of inventory data on a schedule|
|Share server/database with other consoles on the same
1 Only a small number of ready-to-deploy applications are available; Enterprise is required to access all applications.
2 Free mode is limited to a single install step.
3 The feature is limited; Enterprise is required to unlock full functionality.
4 If Central Server is active, PDQ Deploy and PDQ Inventory must have Central Server activated.
PDQ Deploy 和 Inventory 系統需求
PDQ Inventory scans and reports software, hardware, and OS configurations for your Windows network. Its features include:
- Scanning for installed software and hardware on each computer
- Create reports on what's installed on your network
- Organize computers into collections that make sense to you
- Really cool admin tools allow you to perform tasks on your computers
- Integration with PDQ Deploy