photo mechanic是一個獨立的圖像瀏覽器和工作流加速器，讓您檢視您的數位照片，可以更方便、更快速。photo mechanic它能在“contact sheet”窗口顯示數位儲存卡或文件夾中的“縮圖”，它還可以幫您在預覽方式中從近似的幾張照片中找到最好的，還可以將選定的照片做成幻燈片，讓您在高解析度下翻閱您選取的照片，還可以進行icc色彩管理，並能對幾種專業相機進行監測和插入adobe rgb顏色。photo mechanic的超快速瀏覽，可以讓您快速比較多個圖像，並選取最好的。其還包含強大的批次處理、全面支援圖像變量、IPTC和EXIF資料，使photo mechanic成為數位攝影師的理想工具。
Photo Mechanic’s Ingest utility is one of its core components.
Streamline and speed up your copying process while utilizing Photo Mechanic’s many options to personalize and organize your images to your own specifications. Copy files from several flash cards simultaneously, flatten the directory structure, rename the files, add IPTC information, and make a mirrored backup folder — all in one step! Copy images to one or more destination folders using Photo Mechanic’s Live Ingest, while shooting wirelessly or tethered.
- Photo Mechanic’s Ingest utility can copy the files from several flash cards simultaneously, flatten the directory structure of the card or cards, rename the files, add IPTC information, and make a mirrored backup folder — all in one step!
- Open Photo Mechanic’s Contact Sheet during ingest and start editing your files immediately. There is no more having to wait until the copy process is complete.
- Use Photo Mechanic’s innovative Variables and Code Replacments to customize your file naming to your specific needs.
- Use Photo Mechanic’s Live Ingest to monitor one or more paths for new files and ingest them as they appear. Great for tethered or remote cameras.
- Keep multiple Live Ingests active at the same time, and quickly copy photos to as many as three separate locations.
Editing your photos in Photo Mechanic is a snap!
Quickly edit your photos utilizing the many functions Photo Mechanic contains, personalized to your needs. Quickly rotate, preview, copy, delete, tag, watermark, rename, resize, set GPS coordinates, and add IPTC metadata to photos both individually and in batches. Adjust capture dates and times, change a files resolution, or embed an ICC profile into your JPEGs. View and compare images side by side both horizontally and vertically.
- Photo Mechanic’s Contact Sheet is the core of Photo Mechanic, providing a way to view your images quickly, conveniently, and customized according to your needs.
- Quickly rotate, preview, copy, delete, tag, watermark, rename, resize, and add IPTC metadata to photos both individually and in batches.
- Manually arrange photos in an arbitrary order — even across multiple folders.
- Adjust capture dates and times, change a files resolution, or embed an ICC profile into your JPEGs.
- View photos at full resolution using the Preview window. Zoom up to 800% to check for critical sharpness.
- View and compare images side by side both horizontally and vertically. Spot differences between images that are too subtle for a single image view, or just to help you pick between two top choices.
- Add or update metadata to batches of images using Photo Mechanic’s IPTC Stationary Pad.
- Photo Mechanic goes beyond the basic functionality of a simple linear keyword list using Structured Keywords.
- Photo Mechanic allows you to add, copy, or modify GPS coordinates to individual or groups of photos.
- Import GPX or NMEA log files from a GPS device to calculate the GPS coordinates of selected photos. Easily adjust for time differences between the photos and the GPS log to improve accuracy.
Exporting photos your way is easy with Photo Mechanic.
You can create web galleries, print contact sheets, send photos to your clients via email, or archive your images by burning them to CDs or DVDs. Upload your images via FTP, SFTP, and to a a variety of popular online services.
- upload your images using Photo Mechanic’s file uploader templates. Use FTP, SFTP, or upload to popular online services such as PhotoShelter, DF Studio, Amazon S3, ExposureManager, Flickr, Gallery 2, PhotoDeck, SmugMug, and Zenfolio.
- Print contact sheets or send your clients images via E-mail.
- Archive your images by burning them to CDs or DVDs.
- Create web galleries from a variety of HTML or Flash-based slide show viewers such as Photo Mechanic’s PMSlideshow, or choose from a sample of galleries from Simple Viewer.
New In Photo Mechanic 6 新功能介紹
Photo Mechanic is now a 64-bit application, which allows more and better caching of images to keep you working at your fastest
Image caching improvements increases thumbnail / preview generation speed by approximately 2-3x
Ingest From Selection
Copy only the images you need from your memory card to your hard drive
We’ve taken your feedback and improved the interface to make it more efficient, less distracting, and easier to use
Fullscreen support on macOS and Windows for both the Contact Sheet and Preview windows (including both at same time on different monitors)
If your photos are geotagged, Photo Mechanic will use those GPS coordinates to insert the city, state, and country names into your metadata
Better Crop Tool
A new grid helps you crop to your best composition, then press ‘p’ to preview a crop quickly.
Better Slide Shows
Now with multiple transitions including crossfade and add Tag, Color Class or Star Ratings during a Slide Show
This powerful feature saves tons of time for the hardcore Code Replacement users
- Requires macOS 10.10.5 — 10.15.x
- Requires Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (64-bit versions)
On macOS, Photo Mechanic 6 requires Mac OS X 10.10 or higher If you are using a Mac with macOS 10.9.x or older, you will need to upgrade to macOS 10.10 or higher to use Photo Mechanic 6.
On Windows, Photo Mechanic 6, requires a 64-bit edition of Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10. If you are using Windows Vista, XP, NT, 2000, ME, 98 or 95, you will need to upgrade to Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 in order to use Photo Mechanic 6.