Sketch 向量繪圖軟體簡單好用，設計師可以在幾個小時內便能快速掌握，將能利用 Sketch 創造新的精彩設計。同時，對絕大多數的產品設計師，平面設計師等設計專業工作者，Sketch 都能替代 Adobe Photoshop，Illustrator 和 Fireworks 軟體工具。
1. 方便的圖片匯出 因應 Retina 的螢幕，Sketch 可以很方便的一次輸出多個倍數匯出。
2. 相對間距顯示 按下 option 再移動可以方便的知道物件間距是多少，透過不同物件中移動可以很快速的知道相對的座標及間距或是否有置中。
3. 多層的填色、外框、陰影 元素可以有很多層的填色、外框等，效果可以疊加。
4. 建立可重用 symbols、text styles 把元素轉成 symbols，像是一個模組一樣可以重複使用，要修改也是同步。
5. 背景模糊 不用在複製圖層打模糊就可做出這樣的效果!
6. 畫板(Artboards) 預設 當你使用 畫板(Artboards)（Sketch 有很多默認的畫布(Canvas)）時，畫板的預設也是很有用的。點擊工具欄上的畫板(Artboards) 按鈕時，你便可以從工具欄中選擇不用的設定。
7. 顏色編輯清單(Color Picker) 想輕鬆地從屏幕上挑選顏色，只要按下 CTRL + C ，一個放大鏡便會出現，方便你選擇你想要的顏色。即方便又簡單。
- When typing a new position or dimensions in the Inspector, you can now use the operators w, h, x, and y as stand-ins for the width, height, X, and Y of the selected element(s). Try setting a rectangle’s height to w to quickly make it a square. These operators work with maths too; try setting the width to 2 * w to double the layer’s current width.
- You can now click to select an element inside a selected Artboard without having to deselect the Artboard first.
- Alpha masks will now match the scale and zoom values you use in the Canvas — and when exporting.
- We’ve improved the way we display progress updates when opening a Workspace document.
- Fixes a bug where configuring an Artboard to have a fully transparent background color would cause the contents of the Artboard to be hidden.
- Fixes a bug where the arrangement of characters in flipped Text Layers would be inverted when converted to outlines.
- Fixes a bug where text could appear duplicated on the Canvas when editing text overrides with text transforms or emojis.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when scaling down images.
- Fixes a bug that could cause certain documents not to open in the Mac app if they were saved in a much older version of the Mac app.
- Angular gradients will now match the resolution you’ve set in your document when exporting.
- Fixes a bug where, when using dark mode in macOS Monterey, dark Text Styles could be displayed as light text against a light background in the Components Popover.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the cursor not to update when adjusting the width of the sidebar.
- Fixes a bug that could cause shadows within instances placed on the same page as their Symbol Source to appear clipped while editing the Source.
- Fixes a bug where you couldn’t preview a prototype in macOS Monterey if the Live Text feature was enabled in the System Preferences.
- Fixes a bug where fonts in Library Symbols could render differently between local and Workspace versions of the document.
- Fixes a bug where your selection in the Layer List could display some elements incorrectly if there was no scrollbar.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when dragging export previews from the Inspector.
- Fixes a bug that could mark existing Symbol instances as “missing” in some cases.
- Fixes a bug where uploading a document to your Workspace would ignore any custom name you’d set.
For individuals and teams
For organizations with advanced needs
|A home for your work
Unlimited documents and projects, version history, shared Libraries, members and Guests.
A native Mac editor
Real-time collaboration, components, prototyping, advanced layout, customizable, works offline.
A web app for everyone
View projects and documents, inspect designs, download assets, comment and discuss.
|Everything in Standard, plus…
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Dedicated Customer Success Manager *
Security reviews and terms may be customized *
* Requires 25 editors
A home for your work
Save and sync every document
Keep all your documents together, in sync and available anywhere. Compare changes with a browsable version history and stay organised with Projects.
Stay small, or scale up
Whether on your own or with a team, you can easily manage your account, Workspace access and members from your admin dashboard. In any browser, at any time.
Bring in Guests
From one-off collaborations to working with freelancers and contractors, it’s easy to invite Workspace Guests, or offer access to specific documents.
Share Libraries effortlessly
Every Workspace member gets instant access to any shared Libraries. It makes onboarding a breeze, and keeps design systems in sync.
An award-winning, native editor
Made for macOS
Dark mode, customizable toolbars and shortcuts, RTL support, built-in spellcheck, local document editing, and pain-free offline access all come as standard.
Ready for real-time collaboration
Invite others to Workspace documents and work together, in real-time. No more pinging files back and forth or wondering who has the latest version.
Built for design systems
With Symbols, Styles and Color Variables, you’ll have everything you need to build, scale and share design systems that everyone can take advantage of.
Perfect for prototyping
Turn mockups into functional prototypes in minutes. Then test them in the browser and share them with a link — or try them out on your iOS device.
And that’s not all…
Plugins, Assistants, Smart Distribute, Smart Layout, multi-format and multi-scale exports, math operators, resizing constraints, Variable fonts and OpenType features, Mirror for iOS.
Easy-to-use, browser-based tools
View designs in any browser
Browse Sketch documents and try out prototypes, right inside your web browser. Need to share your work with stakeholders? Simply copy a link.
Comment and discuss
Leave your feedback next to any Artboard, keep track of discussions with threads and make sure the right people get notified with mentions.
Invite developers to inspect designs, measure layers, copy attributes and download production-ready assets — all from their favorite browser.
Stay on top of changes
See every save with version history, browse through changes, roll back easily, and highlight important updates with Starred updates.
Sketch requires macOS Catalina (10.15.0) or newer, and a working Internet connection, in order to be able to install the software and receive updates and upgrades.