Sketch 向量繪圖軟體簡單好用，設計師可以在幾個小時內便能快速掌握，將能利用 Sketch 創造新的精彩設計。同時，對絕大多數的產品設計師，平面設計師等設計專業工作者，Sketch 都能替代 Adobe Photoshop，Illustrator 和 Fireworks 軟體工具。
1. 方便的圖片匯出 因應 Retina 的螢幕，Sketch 可以很方便的一次輸出多個倍數匯出。
2. 相對間距顯示 按下 option 再移動可以方便的知道物件間距是多少，透過不同物件中移動可以很快速的知道相對的座標及間距或是否有置中。
3. 多層的填色、外框、陰影 元素可以有很多層的填色、外框等，效果可以疊加。
4. 建立可重用 symbols、text styles 把元素轉成 symbols，像是一個模組一樣可以重複使用，要修改也是同步。
5. 背景模糊 不用在複製圖層打模糊就可做出這樣的效果!
6. 畫板(Artboards) 預設 當你使用 畫板(Artboards)（Sketch 有很多默認的畫布(Canvas)）時，畫板的預設也是很有用的。點擊工具欄上的畫板(Artboards) 按鈕時，你便可以從工具欄中選擇不用的設定。
7. 顏色編輯清單(Color Picker) 想輕鬆地從屏幕上挑選顏色，只要按下 CTRL + C ，一個放大鏡便會出現，方便你選擇你想要的顏色。即方便又簡單。
- Fixes an issue that caused some bitmaps to appear blurry when you exported them.
- Fixes a bug that caused groups within a Symbol to display incorrectly in Symbol instances. This affected the layout of some buttons in Alert symbols in the Apple iOS UI Library.
- Fixes a bug that meant shadows would appear pixelated if you had enabled View > Canvas > Show Pixels on Zoom.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when you adjusted the length of lines or paths.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when you imported gradients from other applications or file formats.
- Fixes a crash that could occur if you set a blur value of less than 1.0 on text layers.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when you updated a Library.
- Fixes a crash that could happen when double-clicking to rename a missing image layer in the Layer List.
- Fixes a crash that could occur while editing some text layers.
- Fixes a bug that stopped the color well and Hex values in the Inspector from updating when you selected multiple Artboards with the same color.
- Fixes a bug that could cause fonts with ligatures to be unaligned or appear outside of the bounding box of text layers. This affected Thai, Arabic and German characters especially.
New in Sketch 68
Say Hello To AssistantsWith this release, we’re introducing Assistants — a helping hand for your designs. Assistants can automatically check your documents to help you spot issues, stay consistent with design systems, prepare your files for collaboration, and follow your team’s rules. You can find out more, discover and download Assistants in the new Assistants Directory, or read our documentation to see how they work.
- In the last release we made sure you could upload, rename and delete Cloud documents from the Documents window. And with this release, you can add, rename and remove Cloud projects from the sidebar in the Documents window, too!
- We’ve tweaked the copy in the Cloud upload popover to better explain what happens when you create a new upload of an existing document.
- Fixes a crash that could occur as you edited a document that used blurs with a particularly large blur radius.
- Fixes a bug where applying a color preset to a text layer would not instantly refresh the preview in the color popover.
- Fixes a bug that meant the Touch Bar would not display the save dialog options correctly.
- Fixes a bug that caused the settings icon for Fill properties to stay in its highlighted state.
- Fixes an issue where the color popover for Tints would not close when you clicked in the color well.
- Fixes a bug in boolean operations where curved segments intersecting more than one line could incorrectly ignore those intersections.
- Fixes a bug where adjusting gradient stops in the color popover via the arrow keys would change the selection to the first gradient point and move that instead.
- Fixes a bug where nested overrides in existing Symbol instances would appear as available for editing, even if you had made them unavailable for editing on the Symbol master within a Library. This bug did not affect new instances, and this fix means existing instances will also show accurate override options.
- Fixes a bug where moving the app window between Retina and non-Retina displays could cause the Canvas to render in the wrong resolution.
- Fixes a bug where signing in to a Sketch account on one Mac might sign you out on another Mac connected to the same iCloud Keychain. The bug fix only applies if you are running macOS 10.15 or newer.
- Fixes a bug that meant some document versions you saved would get stuck while they were processing on Cloud.
Sketch requires macOS Mojave (10.14.4) or newer, and a working Internet connection, in order to be able to install the software and receive updates and upgrades.