開發人員可利用這款新產品輕鬆添加可擴展的 ASP.NET Excel 報表、動態 Excel 圖表和範圍儀錶盤、功能強大的 Windows 窗體，WPF 和 Silverlight 電子表格控件、全面的 Excel 製圖和最快、最完整的 Excel 計算和其他功能。
SpreadsheetGear 2012可以添加一些最常用的功能，如 WPF 和 Silverlight 控件、多線程重新計算、64項兼容 Excel 的新功能、Windows 8 支持，Windows Server 2012 支持、Visual Studio 2012 支持、64位應用程序內存效率和性能的提升、自定義行和列標題文本以及 XAML 控件外觀、保存為 XPS 格式和其他功能
- NEW PRODUCT: SpreadsheetGear for .NET Standard
Runs on multiple platforms including:
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- ASP.NET Core
- .NET Core
- Universal Windows Platform
SpreadsheetGear for .NET Standard OS support includes:
- Windows Server
- Windows Nano Server
- Windows Mobile
- Windows IoT
- XBox One
- Google App Engine
- Samsung Tizen
- Official support for Excel 2013 and Excel 2016.
- Support for 50 new Excel 2013 functions as well as the Excel 2010 AGGREGATE function:
- Excel 2016 compatible conditional formatting including:
- Icon Sets
- Data Bars
- Color Scales
- Highlight Cells
- Top n / Bottom n Rules
- More than 3 Rules per cell
- Advanced Rules
- Overlapping Rules
- Autofilter by font color, cell color and conditional format icon.
- Support for reading, writing, modifying and rendering gradient cell backgrounds as well as API support with the IRange.Interior.Gradient and IRange.Interior.Pattern properties.
- Support for reading and writing encrypted workbooks with the new Agile Encryption used by Excel 2013 and later including default SHA-512 encryption for workbooks.
- Support for new Excel 2013 and later workbook structure and worksheet protection passwords.
- Support for Windows 10 Creators Update and Windows Server 2016 (see SpreadsheetGear for .NET Standard for Windows Nano Server 2016 support) including support for .NET Framework 4.7.
- Visual Studio 2017 support including Windows Forms and WPF control toolbox integration, IntelliSense and Microsoft Help Viewer 2.3 integration.
- Added IWorkbookSet.WithLock(Action) and WorkbookView.WithLock(Action) methods to simplify GetLock...try...finally...ReleaseLock sequences (not included in the .NET Framework 2.0 assembly).
- Enabled multi-threaded recalc for array formulas and worksheet functions which evaluate as arrays (including functions such as SUMPRODUCT).
- Improved the performance of copying formulas with 3d cell references, 3d name references and / or addin function references.
- Improved the performance of a number of worksheet functions.
- Improved the performance of parsing formulas with 3d references which refer to a workbook with a large number of worksheets. This yielded a dramatic performance improvement when reading Open XML workbooks with a significant number of such references.
- Added support for smooth line rendering in charts for the WPF and Silverlight WorkbookView controls.
- New workbooks now use Excel 2016 theme.
- Improve the performance of workbooks with large numbers of merged cells (18.104.22.168).
- Improve IRange.Copy performance for certain cases of copying a multiple row range to a range with more rows than the source (22.214.171.124).
- Improve performance of adding a large number of worksheet specific defined names using INames.Add (126.96.36.199)
- Increase support for unique text cells from approximately 2GB of text to approximately 30GB of text (188.8.131.52).
- Added a number of workarounds to enable the reading of Open XML workbooks which are technically illegal but which Excel allows.
- Fixed a significant number of worksheet functions to catch up with improvements made to Excel in recent years. This work was validated against Excel 2016.
- Fixed a number of pre-existing worksheet function bugs found while validating against Excel 2016. These were generally obscure bugs having to do with special cases such as combinations of functions when used in array formulas (this is one of the more common of many examples).
- Fixed a problem which caused a number of functions to be saved incorrectly so that Excel would treat these functions as user defined functions rather than built in functions. This happened only with functions which were added in Excel 2010 or later. SpreadsheetGear now properly parses and saves all worksheet functions included in Excel 2016 as of March 2017.
- Fixed IRange.Autofit() for cases where columns are sparsely populated. Autofitting rows for a worksheet where only the last few rows are filled went from half an hour to 0.025 seconds.
- Fixed issues when reading X category axes when scatter and category type combination charts are combined on the same axis.
- Fixed an issue which caused a crash after renaming a workbook or sheet when using WorkbookView.DisplayReference. This problem occurred whether changing the workbook name when saving the workbook or changing the workbook or sheet name with the API.
- Fixed issues with chart data label layout on bar and column charts when the data values are very small compared to the axis min to max value range.
- Fixed formatted text to include trailing whitespace when rendering underlines and strikeouts.
- Fixed issues with WPF WorkbookView layout and rendering of vertically oriented rich text.
- Fixed reading and writing workbooks with agile encryption to no longer create a copy of the entire workbook file in memory.
- Fixed autofilters to convert criteria containing a date to a number as Excel does.
- Fixed an issue which caused certain complex formulas containing whitespace to return incorrect results (184.108.40.206).
- Fixed problems with layout and rendering of merged cells when merged cells are no longer on screen (220.127.116.11).
- Fixed UNICODE and UNICHAR functions to work with UTF-32 code points > 65535 (18.104.22.168).
- Fixed an issue which caused scrolling to fail to render correctly in some cases when WorkbookView.RangeToLocation is called from a WorkbookView.ScrollPositionChanged event handler (22.214.171.124).
- Fixed a problem which caused parsing of the EUROCONVERT function with 3 or 4 arguments to throw an exception (126.96.36.199).
- Fixed an issue which caused the SHEETS function to throw an exception when a WorkbookView was attached to the workbook set containing the function (188.8.131.52).
- Fixed to no longer clear the redo stack when executing ignored commands (184.108.40.206).
- Fixed performance issues with autofilter dropdown buttons always being created even when they are not in the viewable area (220.127.116.11).
- Fixed mouse problems with Outline grouping buttons when using split or frozen panes (18.104.22.168).
- Fixed issues with WorkbookView.LocationToRange APIs when used with frozen or split rows and / or columns (22.214.171.124).
- Fixed a problem which caused Excel to fail to read a workbook written by SpreadsheetGear which has conditional formats with both number formats and interior colors on the same criteria (126.96.36.199).
- Fixed a problem with IRange.Copy which occurred when used with PasteType.Values and fewer rows in the source range than the destination range (188.8.131.52).
- Changed the WorkbookView.ScrollPositionChanged event to fire after the WorkbookView is finished scrolling and updating internal state so that APIs can be used safely from the event handler (184.108.40.206).
- Fixed a problem with copying to the clipboard in some cases when autofilters are applied and the source range has exactly one visible row (220.127.116.11).
- Fixed shapes to render when width or height of shape is zero (18.104.22.168).
- Fixed FormatConditionOperator.Between and FormatConditionOperator.NotBetween to work as Excel does when the first value is greater than the second value (22.214.171.124).
- Fixed an issue with HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP with the 'range_lookup' argument set to FALSE which sometimes caused precedent cells to not be calculated before being used (126.96.36.199).
- Fixed problems which occurred when using frozen panes when a WorkbookView is contained in a SplitContainer (188.8.131.52).
- Fixed an issue which caused a NullReferenceException to be thrown when cell validation displays a message in a modal dialog after clicking the mouse to change the currently selected cell (184.108.40.206).
- Fixed problems which caused overridden methods in subclasses of CommandManager and Command to sometimes not be called (220.127.116.11).
- Fixed the FormulaBar, in-cell editor and the IRange.Entry property to provide editable text like Excel 2016 for cells formatted as a date and / or time (18.104.22.168).
- Fixed issues which occurred in some cases when editing formulas and pointing at cell references across multiple workbooks from the FormulaBar control (22.214.171.124).
- Fixed rendering problems with conditional formats when the cell interior uses a fill color and the conditional format color and / or pattern color are transparent (126.96.36.199).
- Implemented calculation performance improvements for certain workbooks which contain a large number of columns (188.8.131.52).
- Fixed IRange[string reference], IRange.Address and IRange.GetAddress to work with strings >= 64K in length and made improvements to IRange[string reference] performance in cases where the returned IRange has a high IRange.AreaCount (184.108.40.206).
- Fixed a problem which sometimes occurred when copying array formulas to other cells in the same column (220.127.116.11).
- Fixed an issue where scrollbar values were being set incorrectly based on the last sheet tab (18.104.22.168).
- Added support for copying from a partial array formula (22.214.171.124).
- Fixed pasting text from Windows clipboard in Silverlight WorkbookView control (126.96.36.199).
- Fixed clearing of cell contents to no longer throw an exception when clearing a data table without clearing the input rows and / or input columns (188.8.131.52).
- Fixed an issue which caused exceptions to occur in certain cases with the Windows Forms WorkbookView and a combination of UI thread and background thread tasks which use the WorkbookView (184.108.40.206).
- Fixed WorkbookView.RewindLock to work correctly (220.127.116.11).
- Fixed issues in Silverlight WorkbookView where text cells are sometimes displayed incorrectly when they are offscreen but overflow into the viewable area (18.104.22.168).
- Fixed a rendering issue which occurred when resizing rows or columns when using split panes (22.214.171.124).
- Fixed Calculation.SemiAutomatic mode to calculate data tables when F9 or CTRL+ALT+F9 is pressed and when IWorkbookSet.Calculate or IWorkbookSet.CalculateFull is invoked (126.96.36.199).
- Fixed problems which sometimes caused shapes to not be properly moved when cells are inserted or deleted (188.8.131.52).
- Fixed setting the contents of a cell to be more compatible with Excel 2016 when it updates the cell to use a new number format (184.108.40.206).
- Fixed rendering issues which caused some merged cells to fail to update when the result of a formula in that cell changes (220.127.116.11).
- Fixed hiding and showing of rows and columns to update IRange.ShowDetails as approprate (18.104.22.168).
- Fixed problems with the IFERROR and INDEX worksheet functions which occurred with certain very complex workbooks (22.214.171.124).
- Fixed problems with IRange.Find which occurred when finding on a worksheet with autofilters and hidden rows, when the speciied 'after' argument references a cell in one of these hidden rows (126.96.36.199).
- Fixed an issue which caused shapes to fail to be moved and / or resized as needed when IRange.ShowLevels is used to show or hide rows or columns (188.8.131.52).
- Fixed an issue which caused the right or bottom cell border to fail to paint when the last column or row in the displayed range is hidden and there is extra display space beyond the last cell (184.108.40.206).
- Fixed issue where we were losing the tint and shade settings when reading chart and shape font colors from an Open XML workbook (220.127.116.11).
- Fixed an issue which caused exceptions to be thrown in cases where multiple unreferenced WorkbookView controls are reclaimed by the garbage collector at one time without having had Dispose called on them (18.104.22.168).
- Fixed a problem in the Formula Bar which caused the name box to fail to update after selecting ranges with the keyboard while hodling down the Shift key (22.214.171.124).
- Fixed an issue which caused shapes to fail to render in certain cases (126.96.36.199).
- Updated default font in a new workbook used with Japanese CultureInfo to be consistent with Excel 2016 (changed from "MS PGothic" to "Yu Gothic") (188.8.131.52).
- Fixed a rendering issue which caused text to be painted over itself multiple times causing the text to get darker each time in certain complex rendering cases (184.108.40.206).
- Fixed conditional formats to ignore interior pattern styles of None as Excel does (220.127.116.11).
- Fixed border rendering to take into account the luminosity of red, green and blue when choosing darker borders over lighter borders as Excel does (18.104.22.168).
- Fixed an issue which caused conditional formats to fail to render correctly in certain cases when cells are scrolled into view (22.214.171.124).
- Fixed an issue which caused an exception to be thrown in certain cases when pasting cell formulas which reference worksheet scoped defined names on a worksheet in another workbook (126.96.36.199).
- Add WorkbookView.ContextMenu property to Windows Forms and WPF WorkbookView controls which initializes the context menu before returning it (188.8.131.52).
- Fixed copying and pasting a cell formula with a reference to a worksheet specific defined name on another worksheet in the same workbook to work correctly (184.108.40.206).
- Fixed an issue which caused the copying of cells with multiple conditional format criteria to another worksheet to sometimes lose the order of the criteria (220.127.116.11).
- Moved various caches used by workbook calculations to a WeakReference so that they can be garbage collected when not in use (18.104.22.168).
- Fixed an issue which caused autofit row heights to sometimes not be up to date when Excel reads a SpreadsheetGear workbook (22.214.171.124).
- Fixed an issue which caused newer versions of Excel to read an incorrect default column width for some xls workbooks (126.96.36.199).
- Fixed the SHEET function to work with a sheet name passed in as text as Excel does (188.8.131.52).
- Fixed setting worksheet names to throw an exception if the new name ends with a ' as Excel does (184.108.40.206).
- Improved performance of IShapes.AddPicture for certain cases when done on a worksheet with row heights set to automatic (220.127.116.11).
- Fixed an issue which caused shape changes made in SpreadsheetGear to sometimes not be reflected in Excel when the original xls workbook had been written by Excel 2007 or later and the changes were saved to xls (18.104.22.168).
- Fixed NullReferenceException which occurred when editing formulas across multiple sheets and going back to the original editing sheet and entering the formula with the Enter key (22.214.171.124).
- Fixed a performance problem which happened for certain cases when setting a large number of cell values in cells which are not the last cell of the same type in that column (126.96.36.199).
- Changed WorkbookView sheet tabs for "ja-JP" CultureInfo users to use the "Tahoma" font instead of the "Yu Gothic" font (188.8.131.52).
- Fixed a problem with the way SpreadsheetGear reads charts with certain combinations of multiple value axes (184.108.40.206).
- Fixed an issue which caused the WorkbookView to throw an exception when all non-hidden rows or columns are scrolled off the screen and then the mouse is moved over the column or row headers (220.127.116.11).
- Fixed an issue which caused IHyperlinks.Delete() to throw an exception (18.104.22.168).
- Fixed a very rare issue which caused SpreadsheetGear for .NET Standard to throw an exception or hang when multiple threads are opening workbooks, saving workbooks and / or autofitting rows and columns (22.214.171.124).
- Fixed an issue which caused SpreadsheetGear to write an invalid Open XML file if data validation uses ValidationType.Custom and the formula is a string constant (126.96.36.199).
- Fixed WPF printing to do a better job of printing thick cell borders at the edges of the printed areas (188.8.131.52).
- Fixed a problem with WPF column print titles with text which overflowed to cells to the right (184.108.40.206).
- Improved the layout of print title rows and print title columns to better match the way Excel prints them (220.127.116.11).
for .NET Standard
|SpreadsheetGear for .NET|
|.NET 2.0||.NET 4.0|
|Excel Compatible Charting|
Excel Compatible Calculations
|Images from Excel Charts and Ranges|
|Comprehensive and Consistent API|
|Windows Forms Controls|
|Save to XPS|
|Copy to and from Datasets and Datatables|
|Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 3.5.x|
|Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5 and 4.5.x|
|Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.x and 4.7|
|.NET Core 1.1|
|ASP.NET Core 1.1|
|Universal Windows Platform|
|Visual Studio 2017|
|Visual Studio 2015|
|Visual Studio 2013|
|Visual Studio 2012|
|Visual Studio 2010|
|Visual Studio 2008|
|Design-Time Workbook Designer, Range Explorer,
Chart Explorer, Shape Explorer and various dialogs
|Runtime Workbook Designer, Range Explorer,
Chart Explorer, Shape Explorer and various dialogs
|Database and List Management Functions|
|DAVERAGE||Indicates the average of the values that meet the specified criteria.|
|DCOUNT||Counts the number of cells containing numbers that meet the specified criteria.|
|DCOUNTA||Counts nonblank cells containing numbers or text that meet the specified criteria.|
|DGET||Returns a single value that meets the specified criteria.|
|DMAX||Extracts the highest value that meets the specified criteria.|
|DMIN||Extracts the lowest value that meets the specified criteria.|
|DPRODUCT||Returns the product of the values that meet the specified criteria.|
|DSTDEV||Estimates the standard deviation of a population, based on a sample of selected entries from the database.|
|DSTDEVP||Returns the calculation of the standard deviation of a population, based on the sum of the whole population.|
|DSUM||Returns the total of the values that meet the specified criteria.|
|DVAR||Estimates the variance of a sample population based on the values that meet the specified criteria.|
|DVARP||Returns the calculation of the true variance of an entire population based on the values that meet the specified criteria.|
- SpreadsheetGear 2017 for .NET requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, .NET 3.0, .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5, .NET 4.6 or .NET 4.7. SpreadsheetGear 2017 WPF controls and multithreaded recalc require .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5, .NET 4.6 or .NET 4.7.
- SpreadsheetGear 2017 for Silverlight requires Silverlight 5.
- SpreadsheetGear 2017 for .NET supports x86 and x64 versions of Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 (including R2), Windows Server 2012 (including R2) and Windows Server 2016.
- SpreadsheetGear 2017 works best with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2012, Visual Studio 2013, Visual Studio 2015 or Visual Studio 2017. Visual Studio is not a requirement.
Note that Visual Studio 2017 does not support Silverlight.