JPSoft Take Command 是該公司非常流行的指令行處理器4DOS的32位Windows替代品。 Take Command具有4DOS的所有功能，另外它還增加了某些圖形特徵，例如：向回滾動的緩衝區，可定制的工具欄，通過下拉選單訪問公共指令。 “Caveman”功能使你能夠直接在Take Command窗口中運行有滾動輸出的字元模式應用程序（例如：PKZip或XCOPY)
Take Command是最熱賣的產品。20多年來，JP Software 一直致力於協助程式設計師，系統管理員，技術支援專業人員，及進一步節省了用戶的時間和金錢，並使他們的挫折Windows指令提示符能成功運行。Take Command提供了一種新的方法在Windows工作，使用戶在命令行中有更多的權限和提供易於使用的Windows GUI。Take Command包括一個完整的CMD替換指令Shell，提供了極好的Windows指令行界面，以及數以千計的功能，是無法在現有的CMD指令提示符下提供的（甚至是Linux shells）。
Take Command 專為Windows 7，Server 2008 R2，Windows 8，Server 2012，Server 2012 R2，Server 2016和Windows 10 而設計，提供32位和64位版本。Take Command結合了GUI和字符模式接口的最佳功能。您可以在選項卡式窗口中打開多個控制台應用程序，當您需要直觀地查看文件夾時，可以使用類似Windows資源管理器的界面
Take Command 由三個要素組成：
Take Command Environment 開發環境
- Run multiple console and GUI applications simultaneously in tabbed windows, including our own Take Command Console (TCC), CMD, PowerShell and bash. Take Command will display output much faster (up to 10x) than running the application in a standard Windows console window.
- Cut and paste text
- Drag and drop files into tab windows from an Explorer-like environment, other applications, or the desktop
- Create and edit command scripts with a full featured editor, including syntax highlighting
- Debug batch scripts with a sophisticated debugger, including single-stepping and conditional breakpoints
Take Command Console (TCC) - A command processor compatible with CMD (the default command processor in Windows 7 / 2008R2 / 8 / 2012 / 10 / 2016) but substantially enhanced with thousands of additional features. TCC provides the ability to:
- Interactively run commands, such as DIR, COPY, etc.
- Interactively run batch script files, such as .CMD, .BAT or .BTM scripts
- Run batch scripts as background processes based on timed schedules or operational triggers, such as changes in the system environment
Take Command Language - A mature scripting language based on and compatible with CMD, but massively enhanced. It includes:
- 240+ internal commands
- 380+ functions
- 290+ variables
- Hundreds of additional options for CMD compatible commands
- Additional underlying capabilities, such as the ability to access FTP and HTTP sites as if they were local disk drives
- Take Command combines the power of the command line with the ease of use of Explorer. You can manipulate files in the tabbed command prompt windows and graphically see the results.
- Take Command is compatible with your existing Windows command prompt commands and CMD batch files, while adding thousands of new features. (And Take Command runs your CMD batch files faster than CMD!)
- The integrated and familiar environment means you are immediately more productive with your interactive command prompt and batch file programming tasks.
- The consistent command prompt commands syntax reduces your learning and development time.
- The comprehensive help (including context-sensitive popup help for command line commands syntax), speeds your development time and reduces syntax errors.
- Create and debug your batch scripts in a fraction of the time with the integrated editor and batch file debugger.
- It's fast - 20-200% faster at displaying output than the standard CMD command prompt.
- Take Command is fully customizable, including multiple themes, colors, menus, toolbars, and windows.
- You can redefine your commands through aliasing, create new commands and functions for your regular tasks, and assign frequently used commands to a single keystroke.
- The user interface is available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish. (Online help is currently in English only.)
Take Command is compatible with any 32 or 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7, 2008R2, Windows 8 and 2012, and Windows 10 and 2016. Take Command is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- You can run multiple command prompts and GUI applications simultaneously in tabbed windows, including our own Take Command Console (TCC), CMD, bash and PowerShell.
- The integrated file explorer allows you to examine directories and drag and drop files to the tabbed command prompt windows.
- The programmable tabbed toolbar lets you create up to 20 tabs with up to 50 toolbar buttons on each. Toolbar buttons can start new tabs or windows, or send commands or text to existing tabs.
- The TCC scripting language is a massive superset of the CMD command prompt commands, with 182 internal commands, 290 internal functions, and 177 system variables. Almost all of the CMD command prompt commands (e.g. DIR, COPY, DEL, DIR, START, etc.) are enhanced with hundreds of additional options, and TCC adds more than 140 new commands. Take Command can usually do in one or two lines what requires dozens of lines in Windows CMD commands (if it can do it at all).
- Most interactive commands (such as COPY, DIR, DEL, MOVE, etc.) have command dialogs that allow you to select filenames and options and see your command line before executing it. The most powerful Windows command processor is also the easiest to use!
- Take Command includes the best text and binary file viewer available for Windows, including bidirectional scrolling, hex listings, fixed and floating rulers, grid lines, extensive searching and printing features, and much more.
- Select or exclude files by date, time, size, owner, description, and extended wildcards or regular expressions for extraordinary flexibility in file management.
- Specify multiple filenames for most file processing command prompt commands (i.e., COPY, DEL, DIR, MOVE, etc.). (COPY even supports multiple targets as well as multiple sources.)
- The scripting language includes a complete set of flow control structures including IF-Then-Else, DO and FOR loops, SWITCH, subroutines, batch libraries, etc.
- Create and debug your batch scripts with the integrated graphical IDE. The IDE includes tabbed edit windows and a sophisticated debugger with single stepping, breakpoints, syntax coloring, tooltips, bookmarks, tabbed variable and watch windows. Windows batch file programming has never been easier or more powerful!
- The built-in screen scrollback buffer lets you review or print command line output from past commands, and find text in any tabbed window.
- You have multiple types of redirection, including redirecting and piping to STDERR, "here-document" and "here-string" redirection, and TEE and Y pipe fittings.
- Browse command line and directory history, filename and directory completion, and use numerous cut and paste options (even with Windows command line applications that have no internal cut and paste support) with the advanced line editor.
- Customize filename completion for any internal or external command or alias. This allows Take Command to intelligently select and display filenames based on the command line you are entering.
- The optional command prompt input window (with full undo/redo) allows you to create and edit commands before sending them to the active tabbed command line windows.
- Send keystrokes to tabbed windows, command prompt windows, or GUI windows .
- Find any directory on your system by entering only part of its name with extended directory searches.
- You can access FTP, TFTP and HTTP (including SSL and SSH) directories and files in all command line file-handling commands (COPY, DEL, MOVE, etc.).
- Send SMTP, SMPP, and SNPP messages from your batch files or the command line.
- Take Command includes internal compression and extraction commands and variables for GZIP, TAR, and ZIP files.
- Monitor your system's hardware and software events, and execute commands when an event is triggered. You can monitor the clipboard, directory changes event logs, network connections, processes, services, and USB and Firewire connections.
- Easily query the WMI (Windows Management Interface) to retrieve system configuration information.
- Expand your scripts with the internal support for Perl, Ruby, REXX, Python, Tcl/tk, and any Active Scripting language. You can even combine multiple languages in your batch scripts.
- Create your own variables or commands with plugins, or use one of the many third-party plugin libraries.
- And many thousands more -- see our online help for all the details.
|Developers, Operations, Support, Power Users||Home Users||Beginners|
|Tabbed Windows for Command Line Apps||no||no|
|Integrated Windows file explorer||no||no|
|Batch file editor and debugger||no||no|
|Programmable tabbed toolbar||no||no|
|Internal FTP and HTTP (including SSH and SSL)||no||no|
|182 Internal commands||111 Internal commands||34 Internal commands|
|177 Internal variables||103 Internal variables||6 Internal variables|
|291 Variable functions||140 Variable functions||0|
|Enhanced CMD commands (COPY, DIR, etc.)||some||no|
|Optional command dialogs (COPY, DEL, etc.)||no||no|
|IF / THEN / ELSE and SWITCH statements||yes||no|
|Command line syntax coloring||no||no|
|Enhanced command line editor||some||no|
|Multiple selection / cut / paste options||some||no|
|Enhanced file and directory name completion||no||no|
|Extended wildcards and regular expressions||no||no|
|Record & playback macros||no||no|
|Send keystrokes to any window||no||no|
|Monitor hardware and software events||no||no|
|Network messaging and remote computing||no||no|
|File filtering, conversion, and sorting||no||no|