TestComplete 自動化測試工具 - Stop Bugs Ruining Your Day
TestComplete是一個自動測試管理工具，完全支持專案層級（project level）的單元測試、功能測試、回歸測試(regression testing)、分散式測試以及HTTP性能測試。它是專門為應用程式開發人員和測試人員設計的。從開發代碼、發佈到維護的整個過程，TestComplete將為你的程式開發提供完善的品質保證。
As usual, we have rolled up previous patches for supporting for the latest versions of Firefox and Chrome Web browsers.
Enhanced Exported Test Logs
The look and feel of the exported logs has been made closer to TestComplete’s integrated log view, for improved usability:
- The Test Summary and Performance Counters panels are now displayed as tabs rather than separate nodes in the log tree.
- For logs containing errors, the focus is automatically set on the first error when you open the log, and the new Go to Next Error navigation button lets you quickly scroll through the list.
|Easy to Use & Feature-Rich Test Automation||v||v|
TestComplete has an open and flexible architecture that makes creating, maintaining, and executing automated tests across desktop, web, and mobile applications easy, speedy, and cost effective. Some of the key features of the TestComplete platform that demonstrate its power include:
- Industry-leading object recognition
- Support for 7 different scripting languages
- The ability to record robust automated tests without scripting knowledge
- Comprehensive defect tracking and reporting capabilities
Building Automated UI Tests
Use the scriptless Record and Replay or keyword-driven tests to easily create automated UI tests. Record your tests once and play them back across wide range of desktop, web, and mobile applications.
Object Recognition Engine now with Artificial Intelligence
Save time creating and maintaining tests by accurately identifying dynamic UI elements with both property-based and AI-powered visual recognition. Manage objects in a single repository and set it up locally or to be shared depending on your needs.
HTML5 Test Automation
Write one automated test script to test HTML/HTML5 web applications across all of the latest releases of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera or deprecated versions of Internet Explorer (IE).
Separate data from test commands to ease maintenance efforts. Run automated desktop, web, or mobile UI tests with different sets of input data to increase coverage.
Automated Test Reporting & Analysis
Get real-time information on the progress and status of your desktop, web, or mobile UI tests from a single interface. Easily connect with popular defect tracking tools such as Jira and Bugzilla for instant feedback and continuous learning.
Selenium & TestComplete
Scale your Selenium WebDriver tests to boost your web testing efforts and build the ultimate test automation solution that has Selenium, Unit, and functional tests all in one tool.
Easily separate test steps, objects, actions, and data with a built-in keyword driven testing framework. Ensure every team member can contribute to test automation. Create automated functional UI tests without any programming language. Handle complex scenarios such as dealing with unwanted windows or accessing database information with simple point-and-click actions.
Free Training & Support
Ensuring you succeed with TestComplete is our number one priority. From initial roll-out of the tool to day-to-day support, our responsive team is always there to help you out.
Harness the Power of Automated Test Reuse
Quickly increase productivity with a robust test automation framework that allows you to reuse your automated UI tests across projects and environments to expand test coverage, save time, and cut costs.
|Supported Windows Versions|
|Windows Server 2019|
|Windows Server 2016|
|Windows 8 and 8.1||Windows Server 2012,|
|Windows Server 2012 R2|
|Windows 7 with Service Pack 1||Windows Server 2008 R2|
Recommended System Requirements
- A 64-bit operating system like Windows 7 or later.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0 or later.
- Intel Core i5 or Intel Core i7 (the 3rd generation).
- 8 GB of RAM or more.
- 5 GB of free space on the system disk.
- 2 GB of free disk space for installation, plus extra space for temporary files during test runs (see below).
- 1280 × 1024 or higher display resolution, if you use 100% DPI. A larger DPI value requires a larger display resolution.
- Mouse or other pointing device.
Minimal System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0 or later.
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz or higher.
- 2 GB of RAM.
- 4 GB of free space on the system disk.
- 1.5 GB of free disk space for installation, plus extra space for temporary files during test runs (see below).
- 1024×768 or higher display resolution (if you use 100% DPI).
- Mouse or other pointing device.
Disk Space Requirements
TestComplete creates and uses temporary files during test runs. The free disk space required by TestComplete depends on your project size. You need at least 500 MB of free space on the system disk to run small projects, and 1-2 GB of free disk space to run large projects.
Please pay attention to the free disk space before running tests. If your system disk runs out of free space during a test run, TestComplete can malfunction. For example, TestComplete may stop responding to your commands, may not generate test events, the panel layout may get broken, and so on.
AQTime Pro 軟體項目測試工具 -Application optimization with runtime profiling
性能架構和內存分配調試器，適於Win32和.NET互聯程式。該工具可以整合到Microsoft Visual Studio .NET中，也可單獨使用。AQtime 是AutomatedQA的獲獎產品performance profiling和memory debugging工具集的下一代替換產品，支援Microsoft， Borland， Intel， Compaq 和 GNU編譯器。新版本結合了旗艦產品Aqtime和AQtime for .NET的所有優勢，前者主要面向Win32應用程式性能分析，而後者則是第一個Microsoft .NET平臺的性能和內存分配架構工具。
AQtime Pro is the fastest way to detect memory leaks, performance bottlenecks, code coverage gaps and more across C, C++, Delphi, .NET, Java, and scripts. Digestible, actionable reports synthesize complex memory and performance information to simplify bug diagnosis workflows so developers can drill down to the root of the problem early in the software development lifecycle and get back to building high quality applications.
Bottlenecks hinder your application from functioning at peak performance and damages the user experience.
Code Coverage Profiler
AQtime Pro lets you find performance bottlenecks in 32-bit and 64-bit C/C++, Delphi, .NET, Java, and Silverlight applications and scripts. You can use AQtime Pro as a standalone performance profiler, or integrated into Microsoft Visual Studio and Embarcadero RAD Studio IDEs for improved productivity.
Memory Leaks are elusive, they gradually destroy performance runtime and ultimately cause applications to crash.
C/C++ Code Profiling
AQtime Pro improves quality of your C and C++ applications by finding performance bottlenecks, memory/resource leaks, and more.
AQtime Pro is also able to profile across managed code and frameworks such as .NET.
AQtime Pro provides top-to-bottom Delphi application analysis, including performance profiling, memory and resource profiling, code coverage, unused unit detection, code metrics, exception tracing and integration with RAD Studio.
Visual Studio & RAD Studio Integration
AQtime Pro can be used as a standalone profiler, as well as integrated into Microsoft Visual Studio and Embarcadero RAD Studio for improved developer productivity.
AQtime Pro’s intuitive reporting helps developers drill down deep and find the root cause of their code bugs fast.
What's New in AQtime 8.10
Support for Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 and XE4
AQtime now fully supports Embarcadero RAD Studio XE4 and XE5. This means that -
- You can now profile applications created with Delphi XE4 and XE5 and with C++Builder XE4 and XE5 (including 64-bit C++Builder applications).
- AQtime integrates into RAD Studio XE4 and XE5, which allows you to profile applications directly from the RAD Studio IDE.
New Sampling Profiler
AQtime includes a new Sampling profiler that helps you quickly identify performance bottlenecks in your applications. This profiler is very fast and imposes minimal overhead on the profiled application. We would recommend using this profiler for preliminary performance analysis. Once you have got its results, you can identify problematic code areas and continue analyzing them with the Performance profiler.
- The Platform Compliance profiler now supports Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
- The Event View panel now contains the text and the class names of the exceptions that occurred in the profiled applications created with Delphi and C++Builder XE3, XE4 and XE5.
- The Allocation, Reference Count and Resource profilers and Failure Emulator now log information on active stack areas to the Event View panel when profiling starts.
- When you start Microsoft Visual Studio or Embarcadero RAD Studio with integrated AQtime, an AQtime license is now occupied when you open an AQtime project rather than on IDE startup.
- Some legacy applications created for earlier versions of the Windows operating system cannot work properly on newer versions by default, and they run in the compatibility mode. AQtime includes a new option -Profiled application runs in compatibility mode- that enables extended support for such applications. See Profiling Applications Running in the Compatibility Mode.
In AQtime 8.10, we discontinue support for older versions of some compilers. This will allow us to better concentrate our efforts on supporting the most current technologies for you. Below is a list of compilers that are no longer supported. If you use any of them, we recommend that you keep using the previous versions of AQtime. For a list of currently supported compilers, see Supported Development Tools.
- Borland Delphi version 2-6.
- Borland C++Builder version 3-5.
RAD Studio 10.3 Rio Support
- You can now optimize 32- and 64-bit Delphi and C++Builder applications created with Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.3 Rio.
- AQTime also integrates its panels, menus and dialogs into RAD Studio 10.3 Rio, so you can profile your applications in this IDE.
- Intel Pentium II 450 or higher (Pentium 4 1GHz recommended)
- Processors of the Intel Core family (Intel Core i7, Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Core Duo and others)
- Intel Xeon and Intel Xeon MP
- Intel Pentium II, Intel Pentium III
- Intel Pentium 4 (including Intel Pentium 4 supporting Hyper-threading Technology and Intel Pentium 4 Extreme Edition supporting Hyper-Threading Technology)
- Mobile Intel Pentium 4
- Intel Pentium Extreme Edition, Intel Pentium D, Intel Pentium M
- Intel Celeron, Intel Celeron D, Intel Celeron M
- AMD Phenom
- AMD Phenom II
- AMD Athlon 64 FX
- AMD Athlon XP, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core, AMD Athlon 64
- AMD Sempron
- AMD Opteron
- AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology and AMD Turion 64 Mobile Technology
- AMD Athlon 64 for DTR
- Mobile AMD Athlon 64
- Mobile AMD Sempron
256 MB of RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
1.5 GB hard disk space for installation
(including 400 MB on the system drive for installing AQtime samples and SDK), and 500 MB for using the product.
SVGA (800 × 600) or higher resolution monitor
Mouse or other pointing device
Note: AQtime may consume a lot of memory to store profiler information. Therefore, when working with large projects, it is recommended that you allocate as much physical RAM as possible so that Windows does not use the swap file.
Operating System and Internet Explorer
- Operating system:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit editions).
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1 (either 32-, or 64-bit edition).
- Profiling of Windows Store (Modern UI) applications is currently not supported.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (either 32-, or 64-bit edition).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (either 32-, or 64-bit edition).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 is also supported.
- Microsoft Windows Vista (either 32-, or 64-bit edition).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (either 32-, or 64-bit edition).
- Microsoft Windows XP (either 32-, or 64-bit edition).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later.
Profiling .NET Applications
To profile .NET applications, Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 or 4.5 is required.
Profiling Java Code
To profile Java applications, you must have one of the following Java virtual machines installed on your computer:
- Sun Java Runtime Environment (JRE) ver. 1.5 - 1.7.
Code Review & Document Review
The Platform for API Design and Documentation with OpenAPI
Faster, Standardized API Design
Design APIs in a powerful and intuitive editor that is built for speed and efficiency, without any loss in design consistency.
Work Better Together
Work across teams, and collaborate without errors, on one platform that gives developers the freedom they want and architects the visibility they need.
Facilitate Your API Lifecycle
SwaggerHub is engineered to give organizations and teams the best possible experience for maintaining and scaling their API development, from design to deployment.
Hosted, Interactive API Documentation
Make your APIs easy to use for internal and external users, with SwaggerHub's auto-generated API documentation.
CrossBrowserTesting Cloud Testing Platform
The CrossBrowserTesting.com API allows you to implement our browser testing services within your own web and desktop applications via HTTP, enabling you to customize your website-testing process and workflow.
- 手動和探索性測試 - 在客戶之前查找並記錄每個瀏覽器上的錯誤。
- 排除錯誤 - 盡可能快地修復錯誤。
- 測試自動化 - 將您的自動化帶到雲端，速度提高10倍。
- 自動截圖 - 在短短幾秒內在更多設備上可視化佈局和響應問題。
- CI/CD - Continuous Testing Makes Continually Happy Customers.
- 測試報告 - 快速分享您的所有測試報告和工件。
With TestLeft, you can generate an application model for webpage or desktop applications in just two clicks. Simply drag and drop objects to get access to built-in properties, methods, and classes instantly all in a single file. Without having to manually program descriptions for every object, you can start running functional tests sooner to accelerate your shift left efforts.
loadUI 提供全面的負載測試，包括基準測試和隔離測試。loadUI 是一款完全互動式的軟體，自帶高級的端對端自動化功能，幫助您大幅度減少勞力成本並加快產品上市時間。利用 loadUI 的Command-Line Runner（命令列運行程式），您可以從幾乎任何任務調度程式運行您的功能性/負載測試和 MockServices，或將其作為您構建流程的一個整合部分來運行。
Virtualization in ServiceV Pro helps you deliver great applications on time and under budget, and does so for a fraction of the cost typically associated with traditional enterprise service virtualization suites.
- ServiceV Pro supports many popular services and protocols including HTTP, REST, SOAP, JMS and JDBC.
- Speed release cycles by developing and testing in parallel
- Overcome 3rd party downtime, rate limits, overage fees
- Perform integration and isolated testing safely
- Minimize impact of developers on your production APIs
- Reduce dependencies on relational databases through JDBC virtualization
The Platform for API Design and Documentation with OpenAPI
- Faster, Standardized API Design-Design APIs in a powerful and intuitive editor that is built for speed and efficiency, without any loss in design consistency.
- Work Better Together - Work across teams, and collaborate without errors, on one platform that gives developers the freedom they want and architects the visibility they need.
- Facilitate Your API Lifecycle - SwaggerHub is engineered to give organizations and teams the best possible experience for maintaining and scaling their API development, from design to deployment.
- Hosted, Interactive API Documentation - Make your APIs easy to use for internal and external users, with SwaggerHub's auto-generated API documentation.
AlertSite 的全球監控網路從遍佈世界各地的 75 個監控站為您提供服務。您所獲得的是鏡像您全球使用者體驗的全方位性能視圖。此外，由於人們越 來越傾向於通過移動設備和平板電腦來訪問 Web，您也可以充分利用我們來自實際移動運營商的“空中”定位。確保您的網頁在巨大的用戶通信量下也能出色運行。