EmbroideryStudio e4 Decorating 簡單的刺繡與裝飾設計軟體！前身 DecoStudio
無論您想要添加裝飾技術或是開始一個繡花業務，EmbroideryStudio e4 Decorating 刺繡軟體為您提供理想的平台，整合了Wilcom的刺繡與裝飾技術和時下流行的 CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8繪圖軟體，EmbroideryStudio e4 Decorating 讓您可以簡單創造驚人的刺繡、印花、雷射切割與水鑽設計！
EmbroideryStudio e4 Decorating 軟體為多種裝飾設計提供了最全面的解決方案，它擁有CorelDRAW系列製圖軟體所擁有的全面而強大的創作功能，可輕鬆使用這些功能進行創作；同時它整合了Wilcom 軟體數位元化的品質與靈活性。
使用者利用EmbroideryStudio e4 Decorating軟體可毫不費力地將刺繡與印花結合創作。利用該軟體可以輕鬆地在向量圖與刺繡單元之間自由移動，同時可將全部資訊保存在同一檔裡，以實現產品的設計。此外，如今在EmbroideryStudio e4 Decorating軟體上也可進行螢幕列印、服裝電腦列印、刺繡列印和貼花等，結合眾多不同技術一起使用來實現分層次的設計，這使得設計創作不必再拘泥於線性工作流。
EmbroideryStudio e4 Decorating 為以下行業提供完美的解決方案：
EmbroideryStudio e4 Decorating 產品包括所有您需要的基礎工具。當您需要更具體的功能，也可以選擇添加您需要的元素，您可以添加一個、一些或全部。您只需再支付您所需要的元素的費用即可。以下為可加選的元素：
Light up your designs with Bling!
Print high resolution embroidery TrueView simulation
Quickly create borders around multiple objects for sports and badges
Team Names Standard
Personalize team and corporate logos quickly and efficiently
Quickly convert bitmaps to usable embroidery file
Improvements in ES e4.2 Update 1
EmbroideryStudio e4.2 now provides 64-bit operating system support. It has enhanced features, plus new design inclusions. The ES e4.2 Update 1 is a minor update to this release. See below for details…
File handling improvements
The ES e4.2 Update 1 software update includes the following file handling improvements…
ZSK 1 machine file color issue
Problems have been reported when exporting designs to ZSK 1 machine file format. When edited in e4.2, design colors are sometimes switched. This issue has been solved with the release of Update 1.
Recognition of empty jumps and empty stitches in DST files
Problems have been reported with incorrect recognition of certain combinations of empty jumps and empty stitches in DST files causing design integrity errors. This issue has been solved with the release of Update 1.
Recognition of Auto Connectors and Objects/Outlines when exporting DST
Problems have been reported when opening DST files with Auto Connectors and Objects/Outlines options enabled. The software may hang or crash when re-exporting files to DST or EMB formats. This issue has been solved with the release of Update 1.
The ES e4.2 Update 1 software update includes the following lettering improvements…
Adding lettering to older designs
Problems have been reported when adding text to some older designs. Text fails to be added. In some cases, new or duplicated objects are removed when 'Create Text' button is invoked using an old template. This issue has been solved with the release of Update 1.
Normal and recent font list display
Problems have occurred in the font list of both Object Properties and Monogramming dockers. The opened font list fails to display normal font list and recent font list at the same time. This issue has been solved with the release of Update 1.
Thread color improvements
The ES e4.2 Update 1 software update includes the following thread color improvements…
Single-click and double-click changes in Threads and Colorway Editor dockers
Problems have been experienced with the behavior of the changed thread selection mechanism in both the Threads and Colorway Editor dockers. The consensus has been to return to previous behavior. With the release of Update 1, thread color selection has reverted as follows…
Single-clicking a thread in the Threads docker or Colorway Editor docker simply selects the color.
Double-clicking a thread in either docker assigns it to the currently selected color in the Color toolbar and updates the Colorway Editor docker accordingly.
Typing a code and pressing
The Assign Thread button has returned to Threads pane and Threads docker toolbar.
The Add Color (+) button on the Color toolbar once again the sole mechanism for adding a color slot to the palette.
Note: The new mechanism for locating color blocks in the design window remains. Namely, click and hold a color slot in the Color toolbar to isolate the associated objects…
The ES e4.2 Update 1 software update includes the following miscellaneous improvements…
French text in the German installation
Some French text appears in the German installation of EmbroideryStudio e4.2. This issue has been solved with the release of Update 1.
Open Design button in Machine Manager
Problems have been reported with the ‘Open Design’ button in Machine Manager. After opening Machine Manager and adding a machine, pressing the Open Design icon or using File > Open... has no effect. This issue has been solved with the release of Update 1.
Unexpected disabling of toolbars & menus
Problems have been reported with unexpected disabling of toolbars and menus when switching between operating modes. If switching from Design Library to Home Screen followed by Wilcom Workspace, toolbars and menus become temporarily disabled. This issue has been solved with the release of Update 1.
Known issues and workarounds
Since the release of ES e4, some issues have been reported with Design Library. The following workarounds are suggested…
Design Library measurement units
Design Library displays measurement units according to your PC’s regional measurement settings. However, when you change measurement units, these may not necessarily update immediately in Design Library wherever it uses indexed data. To fix this in Windows…
1. Apply regional settings to the System Account…
Go to Start > Region.
Select Administrative settings.
Click Copy settings.
Tick ‘Welcome screen and system accounts’.
Click OK. This will apply your regional settings to the System Account so any new designs should show in correct units.
2. For existing designs, rebuild the index as follows…
Go to Start > Indexing Options.
Under ‘Troubleshooting’, click Rebuild. All your measurement units should now be consistent.
Missing design data in Design Library
Certain design data – title, width, height, colors, stitches – is not shown correctly in Design Library on some PCs. This problem may occur on machines that do not meet minimum requirements. Re-indexing usually helps though, so could also be suggested as another workaround. The problem may also occur when software is run on virtual machines with sub-spec settings. See System Requirements below.
Advanced Integrated Design Library
- Search designs in seconds by customer, order, date or any text field
- Designs are automatically indexed for fast search. No manual categorization required
- Browse designs from all folders in one screen, or folder by folder
- Group and sort designs by customer, order, date, folder, design status, stitches and more
- Quickly see recent designs by date, no matter what folder they are in
- Batch operations on multiple selected designs. Open, convert, print, stitch and catalogue
- Use simple drop lists to search text from a specific field
- Default “General” for the fastest and widest search results
- Search by specified dates or pre-set date ranges.
Order Job Feature
- Save customer, order & job details in the .EMB design file. A separate database is not required
- Identifies the garment, quantities, sizes, colors and approval status
- Display job details with high resolution product mock-ups in .PDF for customer approval
- Estimate stitch counts from customer artwork using enhanced Auto-Digitizing
- Create digitizing requests as .EMB designs and manage status in the Design Library
- Minimize printed worksheets by sending .EMB with job details to production computer
- Specify Color/Size/Quantity in table form
- Customize the information displayed on approval sheets
- Quickly create new colorways with Cycle Used Colors.
Enhanced Product Visualizer and Customer Approvals
- Create mock-ups of designs on high resolution garment images in the required colors
- Wide selection of high resolution predefined generic products included
- Add your own custom product images
- Move and re-size product images within the design
- Print new .PDF approval sheets with job details or email directly to customers for approval
- Save and record the product image directly in the .EMB design file for future use.
NEW and Improved Lettering
- 25 NEW embroidery fonts including 3D foam, logo fonts and specialty fonts
- NEW predefined "Lettering Art" envelope shapes
- Easier selection of embroidery fonts by style or type
- Expanded capabilities and easier to use Team Names feature
- Improved quality of automatic TrueType/OpenType stitching.
Faster Digitizing for Professionals and Newcomers
- New graphics digitizing tools for easier digitizing
- Create embroidered outlines and fills with the same shape tools
- Convert outlines to/from fills in a single click with the new stitch types toolbar
- Add or remove holes and stitch angles
- Create drawing objects as vector outlines or fills in the same way
- Much faster handling and processing of very large designs.
- New instant Auto-Digitizing of bitmaps with one click
- Improved interactive Auto-Digitizing dialog
- Enhanced quality satin and fill stitching, better optimized for logo design
- Supports full color bitmaps with transparency (24 and 32 bit)
- Optional cropping / masking of bitmap artwork images
- Optional bitmap image adjustments before stitching.
- 69 professional predefined monogram designs or create your own
- Extensive but easy to use monogramming user interface
- Separate tabs for Designs, Letters, Ornaments and Borders
- Advanced stitching parameters hidden unless asked for
- Use embroidery fonts or TrueType fonts.
More efficient design workspace
- 4K monitor support, large or small icons, optional labels
- Improved arrangement of toolbox tools with quick‑access flyouts
- Switch between multiple open designs effortlessly with new design tabs
- Visualize stitching sequence with the new Stitch Player using classic media player controls
- New Color toolbar commands and My Threads docker for easier color management
- Large, full featured Open dialog displays design details
- "Open Recent Designs" with thumbnail view.
7 add-on Elements Included Now as STANDARD
- Virtual Decoration - Create high resolution embroidery TrueView images for digital printing.
- Vector Drawing - Create and edit vector graphics directly in Wilcom designs.
- Bling - Create and output bling designs for stones, rhinestones, beads and spangles.
- Auto-Digitize Bitmaps - One click converts bitmap graphics into embroidery.
- Kiosk Mode - Ultra simple personalised designs for retail shops.
- Team Names Standard – Create lettering for multiple team members in one design
- Offset Standard – Create automatic outlines around selected objects or designs
NEW Drag-and-drop .EMB Designs via Clipart Docker
- Use .EMB designs from any source
- Search for designs or select from specific folders.
NEW Barudan FDR-3 Design Format with Production Job information
- Save ES Order Job info in Barudan FDR3 .U03 stitch files
- Save actual thread color info in Barudan FDR3 .U03 stitch files
- View correct colors and thread codes (.U03) instead of default software colors (.U01).
LATEST Version e4.1 .EMB Format
- Keep up to date with the latest version e4.1 EMB file format
- Reads all previous .EMB versions and exports versions.
Latest CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2017
- Bundled with NEW e4.1 systems
- Optional upgrade from X8.2 available for EmbroideryStudio e4.0 customers
- Open CorelDRAW .CDR graphic files directly from the EmbroideryStudio Design Library.
● Included ○ Option x Not Available
|Wilcom EmbroideryStudio e4 Update e4.1|
|New Software Packages||ES e4
Decorating (No Elements)
+ 4 Elements
|ES e4 Designing (No Elements)||ES e4 Designing
+ 8 Elements
|ES e4 Designing
+ 13 Elements
Digitizing (No Elements)
+ 8 Elements
+ 13 Elements
|Software Level||Basic||Basic Plus||Standard||Advance||Top||Standard||Advance||Top|
|CorelDRAW Graphics Suite Application||●||●||●||●||●||x||x||x|
|Now Standard Features||W6692||Team Names Standard - DS||Improved||included||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|W6687||Offsets Standard - DS||included||●||●||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|Extra Charge Features||W6670||Team Names Advanced||improved||可單獨加購||○||●||○||○||●||○||○||●|
|W6678||Photo Flash / Color Photo Stitch||New Feature||可單獨加購||○||●||○||○||●||○||○||●|
|W6681||Motifs||*Motif Fill now standard||可單獨加購||x||x||○||●||●||○||●||●|
|W6679||Shading & Open Fills||*Trapunto now standard||可單獨加購||x||x||○||●||●||○||●||●|
|W7228||Spiral Fills||New Element||可單獨加購||x||x||○||○||●||○||○||●|
|W7298||String Stitch (Paghadi)||New Element||可單獨加購||x||x||○||○||●||○||○||●|
|W7299||Motif Run Advanced||New Element||可單獨加購||x||x||○||●||●||○||●||●|
|W6684||Single Sequins||New Element||可單獨加購||○||●||○||x||x||○||x||x|
|W6684||Sequins Advanced||Renamed, Improved||可單獨加購||x||x||○||●||●||○||●||●|
|CPU||Intel® Core i3 or AMD Athlon™ FX-60||Latest Intel Core i7 processor (3.2 GHz +)|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 64-bit all with latest Updates and Service Pack||Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit Edition all with latest Updates and Service Pack|
|Browser||IE 11.0 or later||Microsoft Edge or later|
|Memory||8 GB||16 GB or more|
|Hard disk size||80 GB||256 GB or more (Solid State Drive)|
|Free disk space||40 GB||60 GB or more|
|Graphics card||Support for Highest Color (32bit) and resolution (1600 x 900)||Support for Highest Color (32bit) and resolution (1920 x 1080 or higher)
2 GB or more of graphics memory (non-integrated)
|Monitor||1600 x 900 screen resolution||Dual monitors capable of displaying 1920 x 1080 screen resolution|
|Mouse||USB mouse||USB mouse|
|USB port||Required for software installation and security device.|
|Sound card||Required for online video help.|
|Internet connection||Required for product activation and registration.
Internet connection may also be required during installation in order to download Windows features.
Supported operating systems ‡
Since EmbroideryStudio no longer supports Windows® 32-bit operating systems, we recommend updating to Windows® 10 (64-bit edition) with latest updates installed. You will, however, need to uninstall any earlier versions of CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite. For latest operating system information, visit the Wilcom Support Center at www.wilcom.com.au/support.
Free hard disk space †
EmbroideryStudio occupies up to 5GB of hard disk space, depending on options installed. CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite also takes up an additional 3GB. However, you need additional free space for your applications to run smoothly.
Screen resolution ¥
Some controls may be hidden on the user interface if you run your monitor at low resolutions. The physical size of your monitor will have a bearing on the optimum screen resolution. Larger fonts will exacerbate the problem. If you experience visibility issues, try adjusting both screen resolution and font size. For example, a resolution of 1600 x 900 with a font size of 100% or 125% should be acceptable.
- TrueSizer Pro
- EmbroideryStudio Designing
- EmbroideryStudio Lettering
- EmbroideryStudio Editing
- EmbroideryStudio Kiosk
- Wilcom Embroidery Web API
Faster and more accurate than before, EmbroideryStudio e4 TrueSizer Pro is the tool you need for improving your customer service. If you don’t require all the power and capabilities of the more advanced EmbroideryStudio e4 suite but looking to do more with your designs, look no further.
- Open 15% more embroidery file types including the NEW EmbroideryStudio e4 .EMB
- Export to 22% additional machine formats
- Enhanced design recoloring is now easier and will save more time
- New user interface makes finding and opening designs much faster
- Open multiple designs at the same time using tabs
- Use Stitch Player to watch your designs and reduce costly mistakes
EmbroideryStudio e4 影片介紹
Lettering, Monogramming, Customizing and Machine Connection Software
Powerful automatic lettering, customizing and machine connection software for non-digitizing staff in a retail embroidery shop or production facility.
Editing, Monogramming, Lettering and Machine Connection Software
Combine all the features of EmbroideryStudio Lettering with advanced embroidery editing capabilities. This provides powerful software for non-digitizing staff in a custom embroidery shop or production facility.
EmbroideryStudio e4 Kiosk is a solution made especially for retail outlets, allowing businesses to easily and quickly personalize consumer garments and merchandise without the need to train staff to use complex digitizing systems.
Kiosk takes the power and precision of EmbroideryStudio and turns it into a friendly and simple user display that anyone can understand and use! This means that new employees, casual retail staff and even customers can operate Kiosk without the fear of production errors. And best of all you don’t need to compromise on quality!
- Personalize the Kiosk banner to incorporate your brand
- Pre-set your own design templates
- Select what garments you would like to show
- Choose to include motif designs in the format options
- Show text and motif placement on a garment
- Choose the stitch colors you want available
- Set maximum characters and lines allowed for text
- Password protect your Kiosk so no unauthorised
- changes can be made
- Supervisors can gain access to the full
- EmbroideryStudio e4 product functionality if needed
- Wilcom Kiosk
- Pre-set your choice of embroidery machines into EmbroideryStudio e4
The Embroidery Web API is Wilcom's embroidery automation software tool kit. It enables embroidery and apparel companies to add embroidery capabilities to their custom web sites, web applications, and internal business systems by calling the API to do embroidery specific tasks.
Compatible with all version .EMB designs from Wilcom digitizing software up to e4/4.1, The Wilcom API enables you to go from order to production stitch data automatically. It creates TrueView simulation images and production-ready stitch data for existing embroidery designs, plus personalized lettering, re-coloring existing designs, or create new lettering, monograms, and team names. Output to .EMB, .DST and other popular machine stitch data formats.
|e3 Lettering||e3 Editing||e4 Decorating||e4 Designing|
|Includes CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X8||Yes||Yes|
Digital asset management for embroidery professionals
Wilcom DesignWorkflow™ breaks through the walls of communication between departments by creating windows into the design creation process. By connecting each stage of the design process, DesignWorkflow™ electronically tracks the design and empowers staff with information needed to perform efficiently.
Graphics to stitch conversion – enhanced!
In one click, DecoStudio converts any vector shape into production ready embroidery, appliqué or bling designs. You’re then free to edit and enhance as desired. If you prefer, you can also digitize your own embroidery designs using manual tools. For bitmap graphics, use CorelDRAW’s tracing features to convert bitmaps to vector graphics first.
Easy multi-decoration design
With CorelDRAW integration, the options are endless for creating brilliant, all-purpose designs. Create designs layered with print, embroidery, appliqué, and rhinestones and export them to the required file formats for production.
Embroidery Lettering & Monograms
Wilcom is famous for quality lettering. Use any of the 150 pre-digitised fonts for speed, precision and no thread breaks! You can also convert any True Type fonts with ease. You've got a lot of control, including font color, scaling, font style, straight text or curved, stitch sequence and more. Monograms are easy with DecoStudio – choose a style, add borders and motifs for quick personalized giftware.
Auto Fabrics for best stitch results - enhanced!
Have the best-practice embroidery settings for underlay, pull compensation and stitch density settings automatically applied based on your chosen fabric. Whether you're working with fleece, pique or cotton, the stitching is automatically adjusted to suit.
Edit your designs with ease
DecoStudio provides you with true object-based editing to refine embroidery designs as needed. Edit embroidery in the same way you adjust vector files, change color sequencing, stitch types and remove small stitches automatically.
Additional features such as the Knife tool makes splitting embroidered shapes into separate pieces a cinch.
Visualize designs on actual garments
Choose from more than 50 product templates to help preview and share your vision of how designs will appear on different garments. Not only are these worksheets useful for the production team, but you can also create an associated Approval sheet, containing a visualization of your design on garment, to better inform your clients and help speed up the approval process.
Auto Appliqué – enhanced!
Create striking appliqué designs with DecoStudio. Simply tag the vector image you want and the Auto Applique tool automatically builds the tack-down, base and finishing stitches your machine requires. You can now also visualize the finished effect by previewing the actual fabric you have selected for the appliqué.
Works with all major embroidery machine brands
Wilcom software provides the brains to your machine. As the industry’s universal embroidery software, we offer support for all the major embroidery machines including Barudan, Tajima, Brother, SWF, Melco, Happy, ZSK and more.
Intel® Core i3 or AMD Athlon™ 64
Latest Intel® Core i7
Microsoft® Windows® 8 (32-bit or 64-bit Editions), Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit or 64-bit Editions), Windows Vista® (32-bit or 64-bit Editions), or Windows® XP (32-bit) *, all with latest service packs installed.
Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit with latest updates and service packs
|Browser||I.E. 7.0 or Later||I.E. 10.0 or Later|
|Memory||1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)||2 GB (More if running multiple applications)|
|Hard Disk Size||40 GB||80 GB or More|
|Free Disk Space||20 GB||40 GB|
|Graphics Card||Support for Highest Color (32bit) and resolution (1024 X 768)||Support for DirectX 9 graphics with:
512MB of graphics memory (non-integrated)
Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware bits per pixel
Dual Monitor Capable
|Monitor||17" at 1024 X 768||Dual Monitors capable of displaying 1280 X 1024 or higher|
|Scanner, Printer, Plotter||Windows-compatible (any connection method e.g. parallel, USB).|
|USB Ports||Dedicated USB port for a USB Dongle.|
|Mouse||USB mouse||USB mouse|
|Data drives||DVD-ROM Drive for software installation||Backup Device - e.g. DVD Burner, Tape Backup, removable hard drive.|
|Sound Card||Required for multimedia training.|